UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yummy Check 6

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: Yummy Check 6

we were about to get it on one ngiht and i said, listen here hillbilly if you use your teeth your leavin without them. and now you can see what happened.

Urinal Cake;1528170 said:
I am being insulted by someone with no teeth.. lellelel <<forums

finally a comeback... Hey didn't you date a girl on the internet with lyme disease.... I hear she used to make you quit pvpin to watch a movie with her.... Ok summer... 2 1 Play... But that all ended once she caught you cybering with mama dukes... ROFL AT U..

Mystical-hybrid;1528303 said:
finally a comeback... Hey didn't you date a girl on the internet with lyme disease.... I hear she used to make you quit pvpin to watch a movie with her.... Ok summer... 2 1 Play... But that all ended once she caught you cybering with mama dukes... ROFL AT U..

wtf? thats probably the most awful thing i've ever heard on the internet

mama dukes... *shutters*

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

I would love to come in vent and tell you how bad and wrong you are, but I'm not sure if I will understand your lisp. Stick to the forums where you can hide that gingivitis.

I realize now that arguing with a toothless redneck on the faction forums, I lose either way. I wouldn't be seen with your kind on Jerry Springer. So why keep replying on the forums.

JamesD

Wanderer

Robo-divinity;1528241 said:
looooooooool he can get new teeth?

baahahahahaahahhahalelelelallalalallalallerina

nerds.

A guy with an earring would like to talk about ballerinas...

Lmfao

Urinal Cake;1528316 said:
I would love to come in vent and tell you how bad and wrong you are, but I'm not sure if I will understand your lisp. Stick to the forums where you can hide that gingivitis.

I realize now that arguing with a toothless redneck on the faction forums, I lose either way. I wouldn't be seen with your kind on Jerry Springer. So why keep replying on the forums.

what about how we just raped yall 4v4... And whats sad is that your guildies would have lived if you would have stayed and healed instead of running... Why people stay in your guild I will never understand... Try healing once and a while mr emo... And btw... Everything i said on the forums i heard from your guild members so i guess they are just lieing to me... 2 1 PLAY...

JesseJane;1528272 said:
ya wtf happend to his teeth? pics?

thanks for the pic of mystical zizzou... rofl

anyways..