UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yummy Check 6

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: Yummy Check 6

wad ur an nerd ur post 2 much lol ur nerd gninger u dont paly uo u have 2 play uo 2 post in these forusm

Slip

Page

Robo-divinity;1530004 said:
lelelelwlallal

ppl taking SERIOUS stabs at my chanel earrings, look at everyone elses' pictures. i mean come on, ck6 and c2w are the only guilds with normal looking people.

the rest of your kind are SERIOUS nerds... SERIOUS.

dude yea right im liek the best looking guy on this SHARD

F

first.class.mail

Robo-divinity;1530004 said:
lelelelwlallal

ppl taking SERIOUS stabs at my chanel earrings, look at everyone elses' pictures. i mean come on, ck6 and c2w are the only guilds with normal looking people.

the rest of your kind are SERIOUS nerds... SERIOUS.

correct

even though your gm looks anorexic, and you look like a spic that works at wendy's for a living.

suck less dick please

Lynyrd;1530739 said:
delicious and salty, the carpet matches the curtains and i can floss with it

Should trim it for him, you wouldn't get to use it as floss anymore, but I'm sure it would look nicer. :p

Parliament

Sorceror

Mystical-hybrid;1527975 said:
what did you expect?? the only fair setups i have had with ck6 was from parliment and timerland... We had some straight up 2v2s in bucs and everything was kosher...
what do you expect the only time you would 2v2 was when i wasnt with another guildmate.

Parliament;1531324 said:
what do you expect the only time you would 2v2 was when i wasnt with another guildmate.

well i hate to tell you but any other time i have 2v2 with yall... The first thing i do is start spamming my tracking... Cause 10 times out of 10 it blows up to 5 enemies... and btw... There was another guildie of yours there but i can't think of his name..