UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

Re: z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

How he cast blade spirits in this spot(Its out of Vision) of the house ?

Attachments

• Mae'Var_3-3_23.15.rpv
    26.3 KB · Views: 121

snell

Sorceror

ofc he uses playuo still

anyone can

yea mae your right, good rpv

snell

Sorceror

Windows Dark;238624 said:
Circle of Transparency + Last Target.

BTW I See: 4 house hiders.

i just tested circles

you can tell its playuo because he was able to efield one tile and instantly blade a differnt tile

busted! theres other things that are noticable if your looking for them such as walking over gravestones and the contents of his corpse shows his playuo auto looting useless stuff

Scorpio X

Wanderer

snellbot;238630 said:
i just tested circles

you can tell its playuo because he was able to efield one tile and instantly blade a differnt tile

busted! theres other things that are noticable if your looking for them such as walking over gravestones and the contents of his corpse shows his playuo auto looting useless stuff
Or you're just looking for an excuse to suck so bad. There are ways to see inside of houses on razor, there are ways to target inside of houses on razor. As for items in any of our backpacks, razor scavenger picks up by TYPE, not specifics. So if scavenger has hom on it, or bracelets, or random weapons it picks up by TYPE. We also dry loot people who deserve it, no matter what the item is.

snell

Sorceror

you cant even target the stairs with circles (try it, i have)

the only other way is with stacked items at the steps( check the rpv there is none)

Scorpio X

Wanderer

snellbot;238639 said:
you cant even target the stairs with circles (try it, i have)

the only other way is with stacked items at the steps( check the rpv there is none)
Actually there is :/. Experiment with razor a bit, I'm sure you can figure it out.

snell

Sorceror

i just did the stacked items, you cant even see the point where he droped the blade spirit after the efield

not possible, and i know what im talking about

z0rak

Wanderer

house fighting 101:
i'll preface this with duhh, i used playuo when it was legal and hell yeah i know EXACTLY where stuff needs to be targeted. can't do it on the run anymore, but since RW is pretty much concentrated between the two houses, it's not actually that difficult.

a few absolute target macros and ... dun dun dun -- razor macros for:

Target BS Upstairs Macro:
target absolute for top stair

Target Stairs Macro:
target absolute for middle stairs

and then there's a bag on the bottom floor of the house so you can target that to throw blade spirits from the right

Attachments

• first_floor.rpv
    9.4 KB · Views: 48
  • second_floor.rpv
    9.4 KB · Views: 37

Scorpio X

Wanderer

snellbot;238644 said:
i just did the stacked items, you cant even see the point where he droped the blade spirit after the efield

not possible, and i know what im talking about
Keeeeep trying, I've done it before and still have the macros to do it.

Xaman

Sorceror

OMGOOZZEEEE