UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

lokkz

Wanderer
Re: z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

windows dark, where you ever saw me saying i am a skilled pvper? even a half skilled pvper?? i ALWAYS say i am not even a PVPer... im just a PK, and i DO kill e. daily even not been good at all.

to complete i dont care about skill, the thing that matters in UO is fun and friendship, the rest is shit to inflate geeks egos. Brag about skill in a game is just so stupid... i prefer braging bout girls if bang, or parties i go in RL. The game? well, its for fun, be it owning or sucking, if you have fun its all you need.

also, i continue to say, only 4 e. are real good, the rest is skill leechers.
Windows Dark, nice to see someone with ping worst than mine hehe well not always worse cause i do have days of over 1k ping, but i bet your like 1% of e. with such pings. And with that ping, no matter how good you are, as a mage you will die to anyone half skilled with a faster ping.

i have my fun fighting you guys and killing, dont you come here and expect me to stop using stealth and hiding just for making it easier to yas, same i say to houses, not my fault i have one of the best on brit.

move pvp elsewhere and you get rid of the houses, simples as that.

not my fault that the PvP on demise is Britain Moongate based.

i will use whatever advantage i can have INGAME, houses, hiding, etc... its all INGAME shit. never had to use playUO with modded scripts or shit like that. I can live with my low skill in a game and still have fun and kill badass l33t ppl.

just post where i told i am a skilled pvper?? if i never called myself a pvper :p

Lucifall

Knight

Morgoth knows nothing cause he lives at his brit-house. Intelligence? A bunch of clicks here and there to kill red lined people inst intelligence.

Slave - Skunk - Skorpio - WD - Kaz - Zorak - Anim - Motomi, there was even other one, but i forgot his name, he was a ninja dexxer and a bush mage.

lokkz

Wanderer

lol and who are you Lucifall?? what care you bring to brit mg??
Brunus
Reddix McDrake

never ever saw any of those. Any place i ever saw you lucifall is on this forum.

inveja mata filho.

pkrlz

Knight

Windows Dark;239101 said:
"you got the ping"
You are too blind, can't see the facts, I'm the e. lagger, I'm usually pingin 400+ (600-700 when there is something going on). Ask anyone who knows me, they will say its true.

100% true

Lucifall

Knight

Morgoth-demise;239115 said:
lol and who are you Lucifall?? what care you bring to brit mg??
Brunus
Reddix McDrake

never ever saw any of those. Any place i ever saw you lucifall is on this forum.

inveja mata filho.

I stopped playing on Demise cause of childish people like that. If you EVER went to Despise for the pvp, you would have seen me anytime. Or on faction fightings.
Inveja de voce eh o mesmo que ter inveja da gordura do faustao.

lokkz

Wanderer

Lucifall;239117 said:
I stopped playing on Demise cause of childish people like that. If you EVER went to Despise for the pvp, you would have seen me anytime. Or on faction fightings.
Inveja de voce eh o mesmo que ter inveja da gordura do faustao.

You stopped playing demise and come here to talk to me? lol despise? lol what you char then?

What char you had badass? lol

não tem inveja da gordura do faustão pq é um nerd mais gordo que ele... hauhauh
malandro é malandro, mané é mané.

If you dont even play here anymore, what PVP can you do?? lol if your not a player here, go to hell noob.

mané baba ovo de e., eles te matam e tu puxa o saco. lol

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;239111 said:
Windows Dark, nice to see someone with ping worst than mine hehe well not always worse cause i do have days of over 1k ping, but i bet your like 1% of e. with such pings. And with that ping, no matter how good you are, as a mage you will die to anyone half skilled with a faster ping.

Sadly its not true. :)

Lucifall

Knight

You're redicolous childish. Yes, I stopped playing here, its cause that the pvp quality here is redicolous low, theres no fun, I logged in yesterday and killed over 6 r.ws + 3 or so NMEs too. Whats the advantage of being "malandro"? Most of the guys I knew who were like that are dead now cause they got in fights or jailed, whats the advantage? Loser. :/
Just one thing, respect is something totally different then asslicking, if you were at least a decent stealther, like Mae'vars, you'd have my respect and even my rage, but you are not.

1.92 com 80 kg tah longe de ser alguem como faustao. Sorry.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

holly crap i made it to the end wow started macroing chiv at 55 now am at 72 wow what a flame tread .. can someone please tell me what it started with. i got to the end and i was sure it was about Zorak, then someone other people now its about luci something woah. I give +10 to side track a thread. and people stop crying about Zorak cheating if u think he his pm a gm. and if its because he kills you all the time then I SHOULD REPORT YOU TOO CAUSE I BET YOU CAN KILL ME ANY DAY AND I SUCK AT PVP still just trying it out but ask yourself this question and since you are alone you can be honest about it cause no one will know your answer.
DO I SUCK AT PVP THAT BAD ,, take a week off and come back when you realise its just a game. thank you have a nice day

Bjo

Wanderer

Windows Dark;239052 said:
btw he is not using any 7 mods item :p.

never once i agreed with you because you talk to much bs

but i must agree,

don't know how you got them shake and don't really care but ...... i want those sleeves lol :D

[Drakull]

Knight

Pwn Shop;239086 said:
*EATS POPCORN AND LAUGHS*
Ok im done...*goes back to eating popcorn*

I totally agree.... this deserves pop-corn :).
As note: using the "A newbie" name for tons of members in the group is not just "not caring about fame", but also a really good strategy:
If you are in a champ and you see three "a newbie" chars belonging to [e.] coming towards you, and you know that there are at least two/three really good pvp'ers in that guild with that name, most people won't just stay trying to guess if that's the good pvp'er or just another different player with the same name... most people will just run away.

Living Proof

Wanderer

Yeah.. run and abandon your spawn when a PK comes... no wonder not a lot of people finish spawns.

rdx

Sorceror

that healing script rpv is funny, yeah everything can be hacked, i have heard about overcoming skill delay with easuo etc... im sure there even could be way to spoof playuo client as legit ea client... its not easy to prove someone is cheating but there are some obvious things as illegal items ([props ftw?) or mad healing scripts (still they can claim they do it with razor;P) so hf&gl lol

motomi

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;239111 said:
windows dark, where you ever saw me saying i am a skilled pvper? even a half skilled pvper?? i ALWAYS say i am not even a PVPer... im just a PK, and i DO kill e. daily even not been good at all.

to complete i dont care about skill, the thing that matters in UO is fun and friendship, the rest is shit to inflate geeks egos. Brag about skill in a game is just so stupid... i prefer braging bout girls if bang, or parties i go in RL. The game? well, its for fun, be it owning or sucking, if you have fun its all you need.

also, i continue to say, only 4 e. are real good, the rest is skill leechers.

i have my fun fighting you guys and killing, dont you come here and expect me to stop using stealth and hiding just for making it easier to yas, same i say to houses, not my fault i have one of the best on brit.

move pvp elsewhere and you get rid of the houses, simples as that.

not my fault that the PvP on demise is Britain Moongate based.

i will use whatever advantage i can have INGAME, houses, hiding, etc... its all INGAME shit. never had to use playUO with modded scripts or shit like that. I can live with my low skill in a game and still have fun and kill badass l33t ppl.

just post where i told i am a skilled pvper?? if i never called myself a pvper :p
there are a few other people in our guild that hands down will beat ANYONE you know in a duel. the idea of you depicting anothers skill level is quite funny though. as far as being a "leecher", i've more than proved myself, but due to the fact that even though you play a stealther, you never leave your house to see anything.

adid/\s

Sorceror

i remember it P~~~
but here is diferent

I stop to talk abowt him.........

Tova za medicite NQMAM DUMI !!!:} dano gi pusnat skoro
////////////////////////////////////////////
Stealth Rlz One shot down Pvned - :eek: of [N]Mae`Var

Look bitches the threat is about zorak and his unfair deeds in this shard :rolleyes: . We digressioned from the theme.So stop talking trash and stop protecting zorak let him protect himself.There are many evidences about his unfair haxoring way to play in this shard.

Guys, the point has been addressed and this post has gone way out of topic.

So if staff members have read this post, I would consider it closed because that was what people were trying to do.

;D