UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

N3wb

Wanderer
Re: z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

If I only knew how to add a "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" .wav, we'd be set.

All i know is that the ping thing is BS because Shade and I live 30 minutes from Zorack and i ping a consistent 15 and he still runs and casts far faster than I. I am not saying he "hacks" but i want to know how he casts fireball and MA while running through a gravestone faster than i can run on a road? please Zorak tell me my man:p hehe i feel gravestones suck and you dont have that problem so as i said how you do that ;()

lokkz

Wanderer

Do i ever win?? lol

you prolly know better, cause if you e. ppl use party, you are used to see:

xxx was killed by Fiery Ganja

specially blue chars from e.

im a sniper, not a infantry.

as for person, you dont even know me so stfu and go lick zoraks balls you fag.

i may hide, i may stealth, but i certainly kill e. a lot more than e. kills me. Its called tactics, you got the ping i got the inteligence to win you even with 300+ ping.

call it gank, call it whatever u want. I call it friends.

You talk a LOT for someone living on the shadow of Kaz and Zorak.

BE SOMEONE!! hated or loved, BE SOMEONE!! dont live in the shadow of others.

I can sux, i can own, i dont care, i AM MYSELF, i dont have shame of stealthing to drop ppl with better conditions than me to run and heal.

You ppl complain so much when lose, why cant you take a loss? nah, its because i hide bla bla bla...

HOW YOU DIE TO SOMEONE THAT SUX SO MUCH AS ME?? and please, dont tell you dont... my house e. heads collection can prove you wrong.

btw, tell me whos missing in that collection and i will gladly stalk and get the head.

as for shame and shit... you should care about your life, your happiness.

If i like to play this way, in the shadows and surprise, its my choice, and indeed, its a HELL OF FUN!

as i said before, im not a PvPer, go pvp with your peeps, i am a PK, and expect to kill or get killed near me... oh well, its hard to kill me cause i can hide, etc... i say the same with your pings, i cant hit the last shot cause u outrun me.

play with your weapons i play with mine.

and thanks for all the whining and saying how much i sux... its a pleasure to kill e. sucking that much.

i kill = im lame
e. kill = mad skillz
i crossheal = lame
e. crossheal = mad skillz

lol

about kids... i wonder your age... prolly a kid fan of zoraks mad skills in pvp and programming...

Hide more behind others skills, hide more under zorak or kaz shadows... cause, in E., i just consider good, 3 players, Kaz, Zorak and Skorpio. the rest is JUNK puppets living under those 3 ppl skills.

And seriously, i luv to see how much you ppl care to die to me, since i sux so much...

to end this, i just wanna leave one thing you all should learn.

Have fun and respect others. Play the way you have fun and respect if others have fun in different ways.

As for cheats, i could care less, the real big issue was playUO scripts, not even just the playUO. And now its all gone and its clearly noticeable that e. people is a lot less skilled nowadays and a lot easier to kill.

Personally i dont really think all e. cheats, i even have doubts if Zorak cheats, but knowing hes such a good programmer and one that likes to have unfair advantages, i wouldnt be surprised if he had programmed some razor add-ons or something.

dont tell razor add-ons arent possible, cause long ago there used to be a looting add-on made by Oscelot a brazilian programmer, and ITS BANNED aswell as playUO and easyUO.

personally i just think zorak is a good pvper with a badass ping. If he cheats or not, well, its another thing that i dont know.

In playUO era he could fight 1x10 and win 95% of time, now without it he prolly cant 1x10 anymore. btw Kaz just died 1x3, a thing that would never ever happen before the illegal 3rd programs rule.

calling me lame, shame, etc.. is getting old ppl, discover a way to fight me and stop whinning and calling me names when you die. I DONT CARE.

Have fun people, thats why this game exists. I have my fun, go have yours.

N3wb

Wanderer

achmed vassago;239059 said:
All i know is that the ping thing is BS because Shade and I live 30 minutes from Zorack and i ping a consistent 15 and he still runs and casts far faster than I. I am not saying he "hacks" but i want to know how he casts fireball and MA while running through a gravestone faster than i can run on a road? please Zorak tell me my man:p hehe i feel gravestones suck and you dont have that problem so as i said how you do that ;()

Ever heard of UO Adrenaline? ???? I have and that bitch should be banned here

I Expected To Hear Back Only From Zorak. This Is A Zorak Related Thread. I Wanna Hear From Daddy Not The Bitches

ZachM1

Sorceror

People are bashing our guildmate and friend and expect us not to reply? MaeVars househiding buddies jumped in on this thread before we did, its a public forum. Make your accusations in a non public forum or deal with the fact that anyone can reply here.

snell

Sorceror

ever heard of anyone getting banned or jailed for using adrenaline on demise?

nope

i heard it works well with older clients

N3wb

Wanderer

snellbot;239073 said:
ever heard of anyone getting banned or jailed for using adrenaline on demise?

nope

i heard it works well with older clients

Yeah, but it's 3rd party... I stopped needing to use it when I got fiber, about a month before they banned it

I just figured id get this out in the air.

I tought Kaz how to fight in AOS, Kaz tought Zorak. So that should make me GOdsauce right?

Pwn Shop

Wanderer

*EATS POPCORN AND LAUGHS*

This is great. No offense to z0rak in the following, but I gotta say it.

You are all flaming z0rak for cheating, hacking with blocked programs, etc...

All I can say is LMAO

If you think z0rak is winning because of cheats, and hacks, and exploits, blah blah blah.

You all REALLY REALLY REALLY should duel Kaz...:D

ZOMG TEH 1337 HAXX....stop whining because z0rak pwns your faces. I am sure the gods of Demise have checked in on them more than one time, and if they were doing something illegal they wouldn't be here.

Ok im done...*goes back to eating popcorn*

Ps to morgoth and everyone else that thinks the rest of e. are living in the shadows of Kaz and Zorak. Not everyone needs individual fame. Ive been playing with kaz for many years, im one of the founding members of e.

Ive played an A newbie clone for almost all that time. Me and my brother have kept the A newbie name alive on osi for years after the rest of the founding members quit. For 5 years the A Newbie named lived on as the best duelist on the east coast. I didnt care for the fame as long as they knew that it was "A Newbie" from e. thats all that mattered to me, Didnt matter if it was Me, Kaz, or Ghostface killa it was all about the name.

lokkz

Wanderer

prohunter33;239085 said:
I just figured id get this out in the air.

I tought Kaz how to fight in AOS, Kaz tought Zorak. So that should make me GOdsauce right?

and what char is you badass?

cause the real good pvpers on e. is kaz, zorak and skorp. the rest is the rest.

lokkz

Wanderer

prohunter33;239090 said:
Ps to morgoth and everyone else that thinks the rest of e. are living in the shadows of Kaz and Zorak. Not everyone needs individual fame. Ive been playing with kaz for many years, im one of the founding members of e.

Ive played an A newbie clone for almost all that time. Me and my brother have kept the A newbie name alive on osi from years after the rest of the founding members quit. For 5 years the A Newbie named lived on as the best duelist on the east coast. I didnt care for the fame as long as they new that it was "A Newbie" from e. thats all that mattered to me, Didnt matter if it was Me, Kaz, or Ghostface killa it was all about the name.

hmm not all a newbie are good man... many of those on demise prove that. Kaz is. Zorak is. maybe you are another one... but hey, we dont even know you cause you hide behind a name used by the real good ones.

nothing personal man, i dont want fame too. just pointed my view on currently e., aside the 3 i mentioned, the rest is the rest and 95% are worst than most of us foreigners, BUT having an american low ping helps a lot.

Its not for fame, its for being yourself. for pvp all wit same name may be useful as a tactics, and indeed IS. But it make you all the same to others, so telling you better than kaz or zorak, well im yet to see it in the field like they do. Like, i may sux, i may own, ppl may love or hate me, but they know ITS ME, no matter wich char i use, most ppl know wich char is me. If i sux or own its my own problem right? :p

btw, you earned my respect for been polite prohunter, even not knowing who u are, i agree wit ya in some of what you said, like not caring for fame or anything.

oh and bout living on the shadow of the good ones, i dont mean all the rest dont play... i just pointed they die too easy to any 1x2 of decent players and any 1x1 with good ones, even having pings below 100. Didnt said they hide behind others fame, i said they are in e. and leech all the fear behind 1x1 wit kaz or zorak. e. is what it is cause of those 3 i said, maybe plus u and others hunter, but i seriously doubt e. would be anywhere close to where it is without those 3. Kaz and zorak often can fight and win 2x10, they may die, but prolly taking some with them. thats what i meant by hiding behind others shadows or skills.

so if there is other real good pvpers in e., i might recognize with playing, but for now, the only real good ones i know is those 3, kaz, zorak and septar/skorpio. been septar a level lower than the two beasts.

just starting back up after like 6 months off. I dont take this game nearly as serious as i use to, i just like messin around these days until somoene more exciting comes out.

here are some of the quotes for the best PVP guild post to tell you who i am.
Raezion-;105009 said:
I have respect for acouple of members in e, and they would be Nomon and Anim.

The Mookington;105110 said:
i do give some props to anim, since he can duel without harm spam and doesnt seem like that much of an ass (maybe i just havent talked to him enough lol). The rest of e. seems to be following kaz and anim, so i dont got much to say about them.

lokkz

Wanderer

prohunter33;239097 said:
just starting back up after like 6 months off. I dont take this game nearly as serious as i use to, i just like messin around these days until somoene more exciting comes out.

here are some of the quotes for the best PVP guild post to tell you who i am.

ahhh i remember you. and indeed you were the first e. i met on shard and the only that i ever liked as a person, based on that first day.

Animosity.

indeed, if you were still playing you would be among the ones i think are real good ones hehe but as you said you havent been playing.

but what i tell bout your guild is true... only 3, 4 wit ya, are real good, the rest is the rest man. The rush for numbers to be able to fight even on demise, made you recruit some real sucky ppl, but i wont get into names.

and for skill i still keep to my view, for real pvp you need both to be on same connection speed, else its not even. The higher ping may even win if hes really a LOT better than the low ping one, but it must be a huge difference in skill.

anyone play the game with the weapons he can, if i cant run and heal, i found an effective way to be decive in combat, and i have fun. thats enough to me :)

btw nice to see you back animosity, e. is needing some mature ppl around here... even zorak has been losing his control and freaking trash talking dead on brit mg.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;239062 said:
you got the ping i got the inteligence to win you even with 300+ ping.

oh well, its hard to kill me cause i can hide, etc... i say the same with your pings, i cant hit the last shot cause u outrun me.

about kids... i wonder your age... prolly a kid fan of zoraks mad skills in pvp and programming...
Hide more behind others skills, hide more under zorak or kaz shadows... cause, in E., i just consider good, 3 players, Kaz, Zorak and Skorpio. the rest is JUNK puppets living under those 3 ppl skills.

"you got the ping"
You are too blind, can't see the facts, I'm the e. lagger, I'm usually pingin 400+ (600-700 when there is something going on). Ask anyone who knows me, they will say its true.

I'm not living in kaz and zorak's shadow, lol no, I have my individual skills and fun, they have theirs, but as a team they're the ones making a big difference, when on your team the only one making difference is the houses @ brit.

And if you can see only 3 good members in e., as I said once, you're too blind to see. Leave your house and take a look again, some of the guys never went to brit for a real fight.

And btw I can't see where you come as a good skilled guy, maybe a half-skilled forum pvper.

motomi

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;239062 said:
Do i ever win?? lol

you prolly know better, cause if you e. ppl use party, you are used to see:

xxx was killed by Fiery Ganja

specially blue chars from e.

im a sniper, not a infantry.

as for person, you dont even know me so stfu and go lick zoraks balls you fag.

i may hide, i may stealth, but i certainly kill e. a lot more than e. kills me. Its called tactics, you got the ping i got the inteligence to win you even with 300+ ping.

call it gank, call it whatever u want. I call it friends.

I can sux, i can own, i dont care, i AM MYSELF, i dont have shame of stealthing to drop ppl with better conditions than me to run and heal.

You ppl complain so much when lose, why cant you take a loss? nah, its because i hide bla bla bla...

HOW YOU DIE TO SOMEONE THAT SUX SO MUCH AS ME?? and please, dont tell you dont... my house e. heads collection can prove you wrong.

btw, tell me whos missing in that collection and i will gladly stalk and get the head.

as for shame and shit... you should care about your life, your happiness.

If i like to play this way, in the shadows and surprise, its my choice, and indeed, its a HELL OF FUN!

as i said before, im not a PvPer, go pvp with your peeps, i am a PK, and expect to kill or get killed near me... oh well, its hard to kill me cause i can hide, etc... i say the same with your pings, i cant hit the last shot cause u outrun me.

play with your weapons i play with mine.

and thanks for all the whining and saying how much i sux... its a pleasure to kill e. sucking that much.

i kill = im lame
e. kill = mad skillz
i crossheal = lame
e. crossheal = mad skillz

lol

And seriously, i luv to see how much you ppl care to die to me, since i sux so much...

to end this, i just wanna leave one thing you all should learn.

Have fun and respect others. Play the way you have fun and respect if others have fun in different ways.

As for cheats, i could care less, the real big issue was playUO scripts, not even just the playUO. And now its all gone and its clearly noticeable that e. people is a lot less skilled nowadays and a lot easier to kill.

Personally i dont really think all e. cheats, i even have doubts if Zorak cheats, but knowing hes such a good programmer and one that likes to have unfair advantages, i wouldnt be surprised if he had programmed some razor add-ons or something.

dont tell razor add-ons arent possible, cause long ago there used to be a looting add-on made by Oscelot a brazilian programmer, and ITS BANNED aswell as playUO and easyUO.

personally i just think zorak is a good pvper with a badass ping. If he cheats or not, well, its another thing that i dont know.

In playUO era he could fight 1x10 and win 95% of time, now without it he prolly cant 1x10 anymore. btw Kaz just died 1x3, a thing that would never ever happen before the illegal 3rd programs rule.

calling me lame, shame, etc.. is getting old ppl, discover a way to fight me and stop whinning and calling me names when you die. I DONT CARE.

Have fun people, thats why this game exists. I have my fun, go have yours.

Yes, razor packet injection add ons are leet. Mine rox.

http://www.uomovies.com/download/1180.RPV

lolnotgostealthmorefaggot.