UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

snell

Sorceror
Re: z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

but xeres all those threads about me and mook using modded items were true

its not like this acusations are comming from random uneducated people

its from former e. members!, people that spent many many hours in ventrilo and in game with zorak

Chap

Wanderer

This is another thread where foreigners and dumbfucks try to get all the competition off this server. You cock goblins will look for ANYTHING to try and get an e member banned just so you can step foot out of your houses and kill trammies who accidently hit the wrong britain gate.

Your idea of pvp sucks, you suck, you all need to fucking die and stop being hypocritical faggots.

Go play with easyuo.

I just wanna clear the fact that I don't have anything against ALL E.. The only reason I posted the stuff is because of what I saw with one particular e. member.

I would not have any reasons for accusing a person because I think I am pretty balanced with anyone on E. on a duel, so accusing somebody because I got pwned is not the situation here... I just don't think its right for somebody to be cheating, if thats the case.

So I ask for the staff to look into this situation carefully and closely. Thanks!

ZachM1

Sorceror

snellbot;238867 said:
its from former e. members!, people that spent many many hours in ventrilo and in game with zorak

You were never an e. member, though Xuxa was. Neither of you have been in our vent server in over six months, PlayUO was blocked a couple months ago, and you cant stay connected with it more than ten seconds.

ZachM1

Sorceror

HeadacheBR;238882 said:
So I ask for the staff to look into this situation carefully and closely. Thanks!

Bitching forum threads are not the way to go about things like this, as anyone with common sense would know. This thread is headed right to the lich lord room. If, however, staff are going to be "looking into" anything, I hope its all the autohealing EasyUO abusing chinese you pvp alongside and househide with.

Chap

Wanderer

HeadacheBR;238882 said:
I just wanna clear the fact that I don't have anything against ALL E.. The only reason I posted the stuff is because of what I saw with one particular e. member.

I would not have any reasons for accusing a person because I think I am pretty balanced with anyone on E. on a duel, so accusing somebody because I got pwned is not the situation here... I just don't think its right for somebody to be cheating, if thats the case.

If you know a cheater when you see one, are you not seeing rw? And do you not pvp with them now days?

Chap;238886 said:
If you know a cheater when you see one, are you not seeing rw? And do you not pvp with them now days?

No.. I am not seeing rw cheating. I havent found any item that was evaluated by a looting program in their bags, nor have I seen them walking through gravestones or running faster than me while casting lighting/ma (ping and comp. speed arent the issue in my case). :rolleyes:

So if you want to blame somebody else of cheating, come with your proofs and create a post... I dont know. Just don't change the point of this topic related to ONE e. member.

Last reply. ;)

ZachM1

Sorceror

No, we wont create a post, because its not the proper way to report suspected abuse. We actually have common sense, unlike all the people who make "e. cheat" threads.

But if you think that there is only one way to cheat, youre mistaken. Dont forget that EasyUO is banned, but not "blocked", and its very easy for people like the R.W you pvp with to exploit it.

Chap

Wanderer

HeadacheBR;238888 said:
No.. I am not seeing rw cheating. I havent found any item that was evaluated by a looting program in their bags, nor have I seen them walking through gravestones or running faster than me while casting lighting/ma (ping and comp. speed arent the issue in my case). :rolleyes:

So if you want to blame somebody else of cheating, come with your proofs and create a post... I dont know. Just don't change the point of this topic related to ONE e. member.

Last reply. ;)

We've been loling it up at the fact that rw cheats their asses off now, and even some admit it. But we won't come to the forums and make a bitch fest about it.

snell

Sorceror

Zach-demise;238893 said:
No, we wont create a post, because its not the proper way to report suspected abuse. We actually have common sense, unlike all the people who make "e. cheat" threads.

But if you think that there is only one way to cheat, youre mistaken. Dont forget that EasyUO is banned, but not "blocked", and its very easy for people like the R.W you pvp with to exploit it.

lol, you are not zorak.
i repeat you are not zorak, this has nothing to do with you or any other e. member

cheating is possible and should be pointed out by the community and be removed

anyone found abusing playuo easyuo or adrenaline should be blocked imo

Argyle

Wanderer

Dude...do you play with RW?

Does RW use some lame dick heal script now?

Are you a hypocrite?

Are you sad you arent in E.?

Do you house hide?

Am I asking questions with an obvious answer?

lokkz

Wanderer

lol

one person says Zorak cheats, 90% of all other e. members come here to protect their dominant male? lol fags.

Let zorak protect himself, i believe he dont need an army of ppl to protect him and make pressure for no staff taking a look into it.

AS for easyUO, i remember some days ago, when Zorak was complaining i was crosshealing RW and that it was LAME. LOL?? When e. crossheal its mad skills, when others crossheal its LAME!??

as for RW healing cheats? wtf is that? what they are doing that is considered cheating?? Crosshealing?? BAH!

props to e. on crosshealing, cause you ppl teached most of us to use it better, and now that we can do it well dont complain and whine like babies.

and i would like to know what cheat is RW using with easyUO? proofs? rpv? anything??

NOOOOO just a bunch of Zoraks slaves trying to protect him with no more than empty accusations.

If Zorak still cheats or not, i really cant say. But i can assure one thing, he was FAR but FAR better player when he used PlayUO... why? hmm guess yourself.

Not to say that even in decent numbers e. members can be beaten nowadays, not always of course, but its really common. Seens they miss the PlayUO party telling targets and automatic crossheals.

Zorak your good in pvp, sadly you sux as a person. Admit when you lose instead of whining.

And as i always say to him... if i hide, if i take last shots, if bla bla bla.... I DONT CARE, if we win and you lose, its all good for me.

Sniper ftw. I know zoraks puppies will come flame me hehe but hey, I DONT CARE, keep dieing to me, no matter if its lame or not, you die daily to a sniper that as you say, SUX.

Shame on yas to die to sux ppl like me, but hey... you die.

Stealthers ftw. period.

Lucifall

Knight

So morgoth wants a proof r.w is cheating... them give one that E. is cheating too. End of story.

snell

Sorceror

Lucifall;239027 said:
So morgoth wants a proof r.w is cheating... them give one that E. is cheating too. End of story.

for the last time, no ones accusing e. of cheating

just zorak

Lucifall

Knight

I'm not talking just about this thread. Lich lord is just a scroll down from here.

N3wb

Wanderer

I don't think it's possible to -ping 12ms. ... :/

and I ping uber/leet fast.... I've seen lag only a couple of times, and it was the server because I was skipping around everyone else who stood still like statues

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;239020 said:
lol

one person says Zorak cheats, 90% of all other e. members come here to protect their dominant male? lol fags.

We <3 z0rak.

Let zorak protect himself, i believe he dont need an army of ppl to protect him and make pressure for no staff taking a look into it.

He can protect himself, but I'm a forum whore.

AS for easyUO, i remember some days ago, when Zorak was complaining i was crosshealing RW and that it was LAME. LOL?? When e. crossheal its mad skills, when others crossheal its LAME!??

as for RW healing cheats? wtf is that? what they are doing that is considered cheating?? Crosshealing?? BAH!

props to e. on crosshealing, cause you ppl teached most of us to use it better, and now that we can do it well dont complain and whine like babies.

and i would like to know what cheat is RW using with easyUO? proofs? rpv? anything??

NOOOOO just a bunch of Zoraks slaves trying to protect him with no more than empty accusations.

They just can't cast like that, can't you understand? I can't, you cannot, z0rak can't, how does the chineses can?

If Zorak still cheats or not, i really cant say. But i can assure one thing, he was FAR but FAR better player when he used PlayUO... why? hmm guess yourself.

Nice, thanks for clearing all the invalid accusations on this thread.

Not to say that even in decent numbers e. members can be beaten nowadays, not always of course, but its really common. Seens they miss the PlayUO party telling targets and automatic crossheals.
Do u ever win? o_O

Zorak your good in pvp, sadly you sux as a person. Admit when you lose instead of whining.
z0rak is better than you as a person, he is a man with a word, not a kid.

And as i always say to him... if i hide, if i take last shots, if bla bla bla.... I DONT CARE, if we win and you lose, its all good for me.

Sniper ftw. I know zoraks puppies will come flame me hehe but hey, I DONT CARE, keep dieing to me, no matter if its lame or not, you die daily to a sniper that as you say, SUX.

Shame on yas to die to sux ppl like me, but hey... you die.

Stealthers ftw. period.
You are 2 years house-hiding on this shard, you're a shame.

snellbot;239029 said:
for the last time, no ones accusing e. of cheating

just zorak

he is the spirit of e.
btw he is not using any 7 mods item :p.