UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

Chap

Wanderer
Re: z0rak(RPV)still using PlayUO ?

Dark Skorpio;238739 said:
Wow, and they want to accuse us? These kids claim they ping 400+ and cast like that...

He learned to time his spells skorpio, god. And not only that, he learned to do it over night.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Im sorry but the china rpv is hilarious...

Look at him healing even when hes not taking damage, hes just running a script to do it for him rofl.

You cant tell me he "learned the timing" when almost every single r.w person now heals exactly like that, seemingly overnight. Noobs who youve never even seen pvp once before can now heal faster than 90% of American players? Give me a break.

z0rak

Wanderer

lawl, boheme told us all that he wrote the macro for it.

he also said china must heal eachother because it's part of their culture or something.

Windows Dark;238697 said:
Hm, PlayUO has been banned. Yes, banned. You guys keep loosing, then e. is obviously hacking.

BACK TO TRAMMEL.

I never said E. hacked, I only said zorak has found a way to use PlayUO.

z0rak;238699 said:
no, i'm sure xuxa just periodically takes pictures of people's corpses. oooor maybe he had some reason to take this screenshot.

Lol zorak... Now I do know that you are using playuo, because I did see those items in your corpse. I know people cant believe me, but I know you and I know that I am right. Plus, I took the screenshots because I found the items.. Duh -_-

Dark Skorpio;238739 said:
Wow, and they want to accuse us? These kids claim they ping 400+ and cast like that...

Septar, what do you mean by saying "accusing us"? I have only talked about zorak in my posts... Nobody is talking about you. Sorry that you think that people think you hack, but no... Not you.

I don't even know why other members of e. respond to this topic saying that we are accusing them, we aren't talking about E. At least, not me.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

HeadacheBR;238841 said:
Septar, what do you mean by saying "accusing us"? I have only talked about zorak in my posts... Nobody is talking about you. Sorry that you think that people think you hack, but no... Not you.

I don't even know why other members of e. respond to this topic saying that we are accusing them, we aren't talking about E. At least, not me.
Except... they do. This was said to Zach and I by a very very raged fellow.

Attachments

• weusekrrios.JPG
    weusekrrios.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 108

ZachM1

Sorceror

Yes, your guildmates accuse us of hacking 70% of the time we fight them :/

Im sorry but its Absolutly IMPOSSIBLE to use Play UO on demise anymore, And there is no way to allow only a select few people to use a client like that. Its all or nothing. Try reading the programming and if you want you can ask the Demise staff. Also id like to verify my earlier statement. Razor Can AND WILL loot garbage items. Razor Loots items by TYPE

Eskeshehir;238848 said:
Im sorry but its Absolutly IMPOSSIBLE to use Play UO on demise anymore, And there is no way to allow only a select few people to use a client like that. Its all or nothing. Try reading the programming and if you want you can ask the Demise staff. Also id like to verify my earlier statement. Razor Can AND WILL loot garbage items. Razor Loots items by TYPE

If razor loots items by type, his corpse would have maaaaaany items... Plus, if he uses razor to loot, people know that it slows you down like heck. So there is not way somebody can ma + run and win against u running.

Dude you have to select by type. It doesnt mean he selects EVERY ITEM including gems and shit. But shields and other gear is understandable you never know what idiots dont have insured

I've stayed out of this thread cuz its stupidity astounds me....

but here's a little observation....

think back about...little over a year. before e.

I remember countless rage threads like this accusing shake and mook of all manners of BS because they have crazy items. The only reason ATHF won back then was because they used hacked items, blah, blah blah....

Same BS, different guild.

stop making excuses....pvp here has been reduced to who can spam the most. And guess what, when you ping 12 MS to a server....you are gonna be able to spam like mad. Take yer razor MA/fireball loops, and easyuo healer scripts and go find a new excuse to why you continually die.

xeres;238855 said:
I've stayed out of this thread cuz its stupidity astounds me....

but here's a little observation....

think back about...little over a year. before e.

I remember countless rage threads like this accusing shake and mook of all manners of BS because they have crazy items. The only reason ATHF won back then was because they used hacked items, blah, blah blah....

Same BS, different guild.

stop making excuses....pvp here has been reduced to who can spam the most. And guess what, when you ping 12 MS to a server....you are gonna be able to spam like mad. Take yer razor MA/fireball loops, and easyuo healer scripts and go find a new excuse to why you continually die.

QFT!