UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

As each day passes Lady Minax's empire grows stronger and stronger,numbers increasing, wealth as well.
Zen has lent a few of it's most powerful warriors to serve under Minax and thus [Lewl] [Dreaded Care bears] was created.
Those who stand against us shall be destroyed and blood will be shed.
We will enjoy your factions points, silver, and towns.

Thank you and have a good day.

Cerebus

Wanderer
Re: Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

Steven_Greer;384569 said:
As each day passes Lady Minax's empire grows stronger and stronger,numbers increasing, wealth as well.
Zen has lent a few of it's most powerful warriors to serve under Minax and thus [Lewl] [Dreaded Care bears] was created.
Those who stand against us shall be destroyed and blood will be shed.
We will enjoy your factions points, silver, and towns

Thank you and have a good day.

nice job getting destroyed at brit a few minutes ago :)

keep up the good work

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Considering you had quite a few more then us + the allegiance of all the nub blues nut hugging the gate, you have nothing to run your mouth about.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;384578 said:
Considering you had quite a few more then us + the allegiance of all the nub blues nut hugging the gate, you have nothing to run your mouth about.

incorrect. alot of the people were afk in a house, or not killing anybody

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Cerebus;384576 said:
nice job getting destroyed at brit a few minutes ago :)

keep up the good work

Destroyed??? Hardly, gunz and yourselves ended up in a house and I believe the following all died:
Tony Montana
Sunshine
Carriedier
President Disco
Paul
Tortu

Several others house hid; Oh and gj allying Gunz/Fm hiding in their houses and raging in there vent must be fun.;)

Screenies: Your's is my absolute fav, step out of house and instant dropped.

Attachments

• disco dies.jpg
    disco dies.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 282
  • sunshine.jpg
    sunshine.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 285
  • paul.jpg
    paul.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Dead.jpg
    Dead.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 264
  • more dead.jpg
    more dead.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 261

Cerebus

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;384583 said:
Destroyed??? Hardly, gunz and yourselves ended up in a house and I believe the following all died:
Tony Montana
Sunshine
Carriedier
President Disco
Paul
Tortu

Several others house hid; Oh and gj allying Gunz/Fm hiding in their houses and raging in there vent must be fun.;)

Screenies: Your's is my absolute fav, step out of house and instant dropped.

they did not house hide, they were afk, or ressing the dead

look at the positioning on all of those. at least 4-5 people in each picture. everyone killing 1 target.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Cerebus;384585 said:
they did not house hide, they were afk, or ressing the dead

look at the positioning on all of those. at least 4-5 people in each picture. everyone killing 1 target.

Tony Montana ran into the house several times as did Carriedier this Fm/Gunz we're talking about it's expected.
Yeah We had all of our group together and we got our targets quickly and made you guys split up than many of you died to us separately.
Not my problem that your lack of organization makes your team lose each other and not help each other.

Manage your team mates better so you can all stay together and die side by side makes the looting process much easier.
But seriously all of you guys dying 1-3x and going in and out of houses be it rez's,afk, or good ol' hiding, you got whooped.

Fairly even numbers though at some times we had more around and sometimes you guys had more around but nonetheless we utilized our numbers much better.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;384587 said:
Tony Montana ran into the house several times as did Carriedier this Fm/Gunz we're talking about it's expected.
Yeah We had all of our group together and we got our targets quickly and made you guys split up than many of you died to us separately.
Not my problem that your lack of organization makes your team lose each other and not help each other.

Manage your team mates better so you can all stay together and die side by side makes the looting process much easier.
But seriously all of you guys dying 1-3x and going in and out of houses be it rez's,afk, or good ol' hiding, you got whooped.

Fairly even numbers though at some times we had more around and sometimes you guys had more around but nonetheless we utilized our numbers much better.

the first 2-3 times you guys came in, you all died, so don't even say we got "whooped"

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Cerebus;384591 said:
the first 2-3 times you guys came in, you all died, so don't even say we got "whooped"

All died? Tempest myself and luigi went to brit gate, killed I believe tortu than a wave of gunz/fm came out and killed luigi and tempest. We left and returned with our guild. We fought killed all of you, some of your players ran into houses to fight like man.
killing 2/3 of people scouting an area and having them kill a few and than return with their guild and wipe you out is really nothing to boast about ;)

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

This wasn't intended to be a flame thread or any crap, it was to let people know were taking up the minax faction to hopefully get other people to join up to the other ones.
So if you could your crim guild or whatever you call yourselves to join a faction or join com and ally gunz/fm than we might get some fights started.
Mordrid just has to mass recruit for sl and that would leave tb empty...

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

President Disco you suck man :[ I dont know why you would even come on the forums and talk such stupidity.
as for the whole Minax situation I cant wait to use my bola ninja stealther necromage and wither bomb you guys :p oooooooo so much silver :]
Wont even need to Bond a war horse just keep buying them :p

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mario-Demise;384599 said:
President Disco you suck man :[ I dont know why you would even come on the forums and talk such stupidity.
as for the whole Minax situation I cant wait to use my bola ninja stealther necromage and wither bomb you guys :p oooooooo so much silver :]

Heh sounds fun, Hopefully you don't rk all day, but seriously have fun with that you're going to probably catch a lot of people not ready and get easy silver :eek:

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Steven_Greer;384608 said:
Heh sounds fun, Hopefully you don't rk all day, but seriously have fun with that you're going to probably catch a lot of people not ready and get easy silver :eek:
beings that you guys love to roll in a pack i can see my wither bombs do quit the job needed to perform some skill loss for each individual Not in TB But whos to say it will go in my favor each time. hehe. will be fun and heart pumping to figure out the right moment to release and hold down this horrifying hot key!! :p

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mario-Demise;384609 said:
beings that you guys love to roll in a pack i can see my wither bombs do quit the job needed to perform some skill loss for each individual Not in TB But whos to say it will go in my favor each time. hehe. will be fun and heart pumping to figure out the right moment to release and hold down this horrifying hot key!! :p

Wither is nice but solo, probably won't put anyone into loss unless they are getting dumped on by someone but if the stealth wither occurs in a pack than you might have something ;)

EvilChild

Knight

"Destroyed??? Hardly, gunz and yourselves ended up in a house and I believe the following all died:
Tony Montana
Sunshine
Carriedier
President Disco
Paul
Tortu"

not to talk trash but you can also add president obama to this list

I had a 1v1 with him and lets just say im the only one that left brit farms =)

Cerebus

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;384599 said:

Is this an attempt to say I suck at dueling?