UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

Re: Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

Mario-Demise;384786 said:
so how about this minax situation. is all your reds going in it? blues? are you guys gonna be playing more on faction chars? hmm. If YOU win the faction vendors. FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE put a horse vendor down. the current leader is a homo

I probably won't.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;384578 said:
Considering you had quite a few more then us + the allegiance of all the nub blues nut hugging the gate, you have nothing to run your mouth about.

wow in Zen. now what a noob

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Says the kid that teleports away any given day of the week. Where do you come across talking trash when you were the scum of our crew on hybrid, you're the scum of any crew here. Crawl back under your rock.

Jamboish

Wanderer

Lol, Topgun is worse than Contract at mage pvp. And is worse than Biggie at forum pvp :*(

Crank

Sorceror

Cerebus;384679 said:
Is this an attempt to say I suck at dueling?

im not saying you suck although i have even beat you at chaos b4. you have beaten me many times back when i was first learning. although after i was fortunate enough to get in Chi i learned a lot and we all would hang at chaos and duel. you called me out. i didnt even know it was you from back in the day when i first started to learn although i beat you. and i suck although still learning when i get the chance.

J

John Doe

Crank is the GREATEST PVPER on demise.