UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

Davey_Havok

Sorceror
Re: Zen Presents to you. [Lewl] Minax

John Doe;384581 said:
AFI is EMO

Download anything off of the following albums.

Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes
Very Proud Of Ya
All Hallows EP
Answer That And Stay Fashionable

Yeah their current shit (past two albums) are totally gay, but who says I listen to it. The Art Of Drowning and Black Sails In The Sunset were a huge change from their older stuff, but still amazing. And what fine music do you listen to sir?

As for disco, stfu lol. You roll with a bunch of dexxing house hiders. The second your sorry ass ran out of the house, you instantly dropped as seen in the screen shot that duck posted. Kthx.

Tempest

Knight

Davey_Havok;384713 said:

Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes
Very Proud Of Ya
All Hallows EP
Answer That And Stay Fashionable

Yeah their current shit (past two albums) are totally gay, but who says I listen to it. The Art Of Drowning and Black Sails In The Sunset were a huge change from their older stuff, but still amazing. And what fine music do you listen to sir?

As for disco, stfu lol. You roll with a bunch of dexxing house hiders. The second your sorry ass ran out of the house, you instantly dropped as seen in the screen shot that duck posted. Kthx.

Hey kid, stfu. Kthx.

:mad::mad::mad:

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;384741 said:
Another "my e-penis is longer than yours" thread.

Wasn't suppose to be one, it was a goal to get all active pvpers to join up on a faction and get ready for some factioned pvp. Disappointed that not many have joined.
So far I only have 8 points :(
I'll need more factioned enemies to kill if I want to reach 100+

Go join Tb, CoM, Sl and join in the fun :D

Cerebus

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;384713 said:

oh wait, was that when i just got back with no mana?

nice try though

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Yeah when you got back with no mana and ran out of the house casting.

Nice try.

8===========D

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

so how about this minax situation. is all your reds going in it? blues? are you guys gonna be playing more on faction chars? hmm. If YOU win the faction vendors. FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE put a horse vendor down. the current leader is a homo

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mario-Demise;384786 said:
so how about this minax situation. is all your reds going in it? blues? are you guys gonna be playing more on faction chars? hmm. If YOU win the faction vendors. FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE put a horse vendor down. the current leader is a homo

Probably faction wars, CL votes is probably soon as for vendors i'm pretty we suit our needs than other people and such.
As for us people are bringing which ever chars they want into it, I know i'm going to have one or two pvps in Minax.
I've been in factions since last night and almost got 10 points courtesy GunZ/FM.

A faction war would be nice, hopefully people will fight with less houses.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;384788 said:
That's just freakish.

26 Characters long, luigi let's be real here.

Takes all the blood from his brain, which would explain why he's so stupid :rolleyes:

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

I've never really been very serious about factions but I was wondering if you faction players use all the interesting things with factions? Faction gear for example.. don't think I've ever seen it used. Anybody want to share their experiences with the faction system? Who's taking TB anyway?

---FK

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Steven_Greer;384805 said:
My dad's dead lol, making fun of the passed isn't cool :(

Yeah really.. what an asshole. I hope you fall into an 800 foot ditch and live.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;384809 said:
Yeah really.. what an asshole. I hope you fall into an 800 foot ditch and live.

What would the point of that be? With my freakishly large e-peen i could climb out. Nub. :cool:

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;384815 said:
What would the point of that be? With my freakishly large e-peen i could climb out. Nub. :cool:

Pfft yours climbs for you?

I whip my badboy out Indiana Jones style and lasso my ass outta there.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;384819 said:
Pfft yours climbs for you?

I whip my badboy out Indiana Jones style and lasso my ass outta there.

Who said anything about climbing, It will propell my way out of the ditch. It's got quite a punch. I need a sign saying, users beware, use protective eyewear.