UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Zen

Lumos;731224 said:
Wow maybe there is a decent one. Didn't see your message here. Just keep the scrolls I don't need either of them for my characters. It's just the principal. Just trying to find some honorable people here and maybe a squad since it's really boring alone.

You shouldn't judge people based on a single instance...

If you need help, just ask.

Conan22

Page

Dollpartz;731364 said:
Na, then again, I'm not posting on a brazalyen forum so I don't need to.

Brazilian, or, how I like to say, braSilian.

This is not the fact, the fact is, since you can comprehend Seer, and even Gans some times, and I know you can, I don't get the point about laugh on errors in a language which is secondary for us, just hobby. At least they try, failing or not, I'm pretty sure they don't care. Attacking their english is sad.

Btw, have a nice day.

gans

Wanderer

Conan22;731393 said:
Brazilian, or, how I like to say, braSilian.

This is not the fact, the fact is, since you can comprehend Seer, and even Gans some times, and I know you can, I don't get the point about laugh on errors in a language which is secondary for us, just hobby.

Btw, have a nice day.
omfg , understand me ?
auhauhauhauhquhahuauhauhauh

Dollpartz

Squire

No, I don't think so. If foreigners can post here with their jibble jabber half arsed english then I can call them out on it.

gans could very well be a brazellyen genius, teaching portugese and spanish to all of the impressionable children. I could give a rats ass because I don't plan on ever going to your country, ever speaking in either of those languages or ever getting off of my high horse and ceasing my ignorance.

GOOD-NIGHT BRAZELL

gans

Wanderer

Dollpartz;731444 said:
No, I don't think so. If foreigners can post here with their jibble jabber half arsed english then I can call them out on it.

gans could very well be a brazellyen genius, teaching portugese and spanish to all of the impressionable children. I could give a rats ass because I don't plan on ever going to your country, ever speaking in either of those languages or ever getting off of my high horse and ceasing my ignorance.

GOOD-NIGHT BRAZELL

i'm a prostitute sorry

Get_Bent

Sorceror

all Zen. are bad PvPers and the same goes for D.C.

you cant say shit about house hide when thats what 95% of D.C. does 24/7

Zen. basically just gets put down over and over until they are so bitter they go to tram or log out.

Seer

Wanderer

Dollpartz;731444 said:
Im a HillBilly girl but i think im cool because i use this fashion neo-hippie style(just like i saw on tv), do drugs and shit talk at anyone in an online forum.
Since i have a pretty face the nerds will make me their idol and worship me.

Pretty sad story... do you need some crack?

Dollpartz;731444 said:
I could give a rats ass because I don't plan on ever going to your country, ever speaking in either of those languages or ever getting off of my high horse and ceasing my ignorance.

GOOD-NIGHT BRAZELL

Thanks god. People like you staying away from my country is a bless.
Good night hippie-farmer

Lumos;731197 said:
Just wanted to say that Zen are a bunch of assholes. I ran the whole Barracoon Spawn myself and they come in at the end and pk me. That's not the ass part, I understand it's fel blah blah blah. Then I'm like come on cant I just finish it with you? I've done all the work. So they res me and let me finish. Then they just pk me and steal my scrolls. Real classy. I've only been on this server for 2 months and I really have yet to see any kind of decent people on here.

Like nobody has ever done anything like this before.

It really depends who is on to raid. Most of the old vets of Zen will raid you, kill you, and give you the scrolls after they finish it anyway. Although, most of the old vets of zen don't exactly play much anymore. Myself included.