UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Bile

Knight
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Lord Dean;745925 said:

you win you win huh,.. really seems like your head on the floor of our guild house, now what was that shit you were saying about everyone runs away, we fought you, we killed you a handful of times as well, and oh guess what a nice pretty head sitting on our floor. oh i forgot your so bad ass there is no escape from you. simple barely geared spawners took your punk ass and you had back up,.. and oh by the way for everyone ready, he was the one who kept running away, not us, we were chasing him and and fighting while his (i'm so tough and bad ass) self was running,.... so let me get this straight your so good that no one fights you and there is no escape yet you run like a bitch with your tail between your legs. it's ok little boy go cry to momma about the mean old spawners on demise and keep talking like your mr. original bad ass thats right

Lets see what we've gathered from this post:

a handful = Two
Doppelganger = Mr. Original Badass
a head of a player = Ego Booster
Back Up = 2 vs. 6 w/ 2x Greater Dragons + Chinese Mage
"Winning" = Leaving the scene with a head and alot less gold
Lord Dean = Lord of Rage

wesmiley

Sorceror

doppelganger = "i think i can kill a group of 6 but OH MY GOD!! LET ME RUN"
a head of a player = a head of a douchebag
back up = "i think we can take them OH MY GOD RUN AGAIN!!"
"winning" = making you and your "back-up" run like hell
lord dean = who the hell is lord dean?

Lord Dean

Traveler

awww did i hurt poor little babies feelings, you getting all emotional,... 4 of you can barely take 5 spawners,.. sad little patheticness,.. and oh before i even forget you mr. i do it for the pvp since fell is so empty,... gee the only way you beat us is because you took out of the wondering healers in the area so that we couldn't keep coming back and killing you.

let me see what i get from this post a crying little baby, a lier who says he's doing it for pvp but does it because he can't do the spawn himself, or don't let me forget a pvper who is fully geared and can't even take a handful of not as geared spawners with out running like a little child,... hahaha have fun next time we meet, bring it on i want some more heads for the floor

Bile

Knight

Lord Dean;745925 said:

you win you win huh,.. really seems like your head on the floor of our guild house, now what was that shit you were saying about everyone runs away, we fought you, we killed you a handful of times as well, and oh guess what a nice pretty head sitting on our floor. oh i forgot your so bad ass there is no escape from you. simple barely geared spawners took your punk ass and you had back up,.. and oh by the way for everyone ready, he was the one who kept running away, not us, we were chasing him and and fighting while his (i'm so tough and bad ass) self was running,.... so let me get this straight your so good that no one fights you and there is no escape yet you run like a bitch with your tail between your legs. it's ok little boy go cry to momma about the mean old spawners on demise and keep talking like your mr. original bad ass thats right

Lord Dean;745932 said:
gotta love how you say two of you, yet there was atleast 3 of you outside the entrance the entire time running away from us spawners, and the people who brought you there helped you kill us in the raid, then you turned on them outside afterwards,... oh sad little pathetic wanna be's can't even stand up to a handful of spawners and then afterwards try to gloat there was only 2 of us and 5 of you,... 5 spawners not fully equiped,.. 4 equiped pvpers, one who was stealthed picking up your left overs, 2 of you that actually admit to it running like little babies, and a third you turned on after he brought you and helped you take us out in the spawn cause you didn't have the balls too,... mmmm yes so strong, oh i'm sorry is that a pile of shit on your nose on my guild house floor, i'm sorry it must have been there before we took your head. how about i clean that up a bit

Lord Dean;745937 said:
awww did i hurt poor little babies feelings, you getting all emotional,... 4 of you can barely take 5 spawners,.. sad little patheticness,.. and oh before i even forget you mr. i do it for the pvp since fell is so empty,... gee the only way you beat us is because you took out of the wondering healers in the area so that we couldn't keep coming back and killing you.

let me see what i get from this post a crying little baby, a lier who says he's doing it for pvp but does it because he can't do the spawn himself, or don't let me forget a pvper who is fully geared and can't even take a handful of not as geared spawners with out running like a little child,... hahaha have fun next time we meet, bring it on i want some more heads for the floor

*sniff* Emotion is in the air.

homosapyouin

Sorceror

Lord Dean;745937 said:

1. A little rabbit. - Naked Stealther hopping through the sparklies.

2. Doppleganger - A Dopple

3. Morana - Who did nothing, to be completely honest but run through BRIEFLY, she didn't touch a hair on anyones chinny chin chin.

4. TreacherousWoman - She did pvp with a Dopple, which led to the death of some kiddos.

That is the full extent of people that showed up, and it was only two people. Unless you count AAfricanYeti, but he wasn't fighting with us, so.....

Lord Dean

Traveler

and you still can't answer back to any of it,.. aww must be too tired from running away so much, i'm sorry did we wear you out

Lord Dean

Traveler

your leaving out the G.W guys who helped you kill us in the spawn, and you left out the TB guys who helped you in the spawn,.. oh yes but thats the extent of the people, uhuh keep telling yourself that buddy

homosapyouin

Sorceror

Lord Dean;745943 said:
your leaving out the G.W guys who helped you kill us in the spawn, and you left out the TB guys who helped you in the spawn,.. oh yes but thats the extent of the people, uhuh keep telling yourself that buddy

*Cough*

G.W. - Ling. Hmm, helped.... Really, luring spawn into the champ wasn't beneficial to Bile in anyway, just adds to the distraction.

TB - Little Rabbit.

wesmiley

Sorceror

Lord Dean;745943 said:

lmfao even if Ling was helping him.. dude we rocked the mess out of him twice at the guildhouse..

Lord Dean

Traveler

still took you a group to take us down in the spawn,... and oh who was running away and dying outside of the dungeon oh you guys,.. who's head is on the floor, you guys, and don't let me forget the only way you guys ended our battle royale is we split up too far apart while you killed the wondering healers and double teamed each of us one by one until we were all dead and couldn't ress,... yea we could have been more organized, but i'm sure your happy we weren't or you both would have died alot more then you did

homosapyouin

Sorceror

Lord Dean;745948 said:
still took you a group to take us down in the spawn,... and oh who was running away and dying outside of the dungeon oh you guys,.. who's head is on the floor, you guys, and don't let me forget the only way you guys ended our battle royale is we split up too far apart while you killed the wondering healers and double teamed each of us one by one until we were all dead and couldn't ress,... yea we could have been more organized, but i'm sure your happy we weren't or you both would have died alot more then you did

In the social sciences a group can be defined as two or more humans who interact with one another, accept expectations and obligations as members of the group, and share a common identity. -

So, It seems we could be called a group as in two people, but only after a Doppleganger killed you inside of Destard.

As for running away, why would anyone stand still and let some kids dump on them?

Why not separate the kiddos from one another? Tactics?

Killing blue wandering healers is beneficial, because in passing by targeting blue bodies, I wouldn't necessarily want to target the healer in someone else's place.

And....you should walk a bit more, there was a red healer on the west.

And, I never died.

Lord Dean

Traveler

yea you never died cause you were so much of a baby you left bile to run away, run back run away and run back before your sorry ass jumped in,.. your more of a little baby then he was, atleast he kept coming back every so often, atleast he had the gumption to keep going for it where as you hang back to pick your nose and whipe your butt while he does the work

Lithium66

Sorceror

Trust me if barcode comes in, in numbers there will be no mistake what happened and xenieze Ill give you an A for effort on your protecting a spawn speel!!!! Just cant wait to actually see you do it

Lithium66

Sorceror

Lord dean as worked up as you are I woulda thought our whole guild came at ya.

But as I look in vent and guild roster you must be up to late I think there may have been two or three tops.

You better get some meds near your keyboard cause your gonna need em if a buncha us come rollin in. Dont need you having an anxiety attack or anything

wesmiley

Sorceror

Lithium66;745956 said:
Lord dean as worked up as you are I woulda thought our whole guild came at ya.

But as I look in vent and guild roster you must be up to late I think there may have been two or three tops.

You better get some meds near your keyboard cause your gonna need em if a buncha us come rollin in. Dont need you having an anxiety attack or anything

i don't think hes mad, as i am not mad, its just kinda fun to keep the trash talk going even if it is dumb and pointless, bile should know that.