UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

MB

Knight
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

I can solo Destard easily. My pvper cashes out a 1kk check every 1-2 weeks. Something's working.

What was it you said last night Seer when your team left you to die over and over?

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lithium66;746064 said:
bla bla bla.

dont pretend that i will read all your essay to explain me that since you joined Barcode now you think you are the best.

You are not even near to be on of the best. And Bile isnt even in the top 5 best pvpers in UO Demise history (even if he thinks he is)

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lithium66;746067 said:
I was not even there first of all so get your facts straight. Seems to me your the only forumn pvper here.

And btw your the one talking like your somn special kid! You need a hug? Mommy forget to feed ya? whats buggin son I can help.

Or maybe its you just needin a spankin again that usually puts kids in check.

If your mommy want to give me a hug, im down for sure!

Lucifall

Knight

wesmiley;745946 said:
lmfao even if Ling was helping him.. dude we rocked the mess out of him twice at the guildhouse..

Good to see some people manning up. Don't disappoint me when I log in to slaughter you and your brethen.

Xeneize;746069 said:
You are not even near to be on of the best. And Bile isnt even in the top 5 best pvpers in UO Demise history (even if he thinks he is)

Who are the top 5 pvpers? Risefall, La Boheme, You, Tortu and Humm? LOL

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;746072 said:
Who are the top 5 pvpers? Risefall, La Boheme, You, Tortu and Humm? LOL

Hehehe nice you remember my guys... But no! I might say that Risefall and Boheme could be in the top 5 yea.... What do u think?
Questar, Audi, Zorak, Risefall, Killa Dj, Inka Tupac, Pumpkin, Xerez, Enourebous (crazy R.W leader, only capable to stop Zorak in those times)

Lucifall tell me more old names

Lithium66

Sorceror

Zorak LOLOLOLOLOL if I was to cheat and win your saying im a god ........PLEASE!!!!!

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lithium66;746084 said:
Zorak LOLOLOLOLOL if I was to cheat and win your saying im a god ........PLEASE!!!!!

Dude, once again, dont be stupid!

In the past, Krioss wasnt ilegal and Zorak was the first to use the pluggins to make him almost unbeateable.... then, since that, Zorak was banned and Krioss became ilegal

Lithium66

Sorceror

And thats exactly why people that cheat dont deserve their name mentioned in a whos who of pvp because to me anyone that manipulates the mechanics of a game to win is nothing but a wannabe period.

el pepino

Sorceror

Xeneize;746060 said:
Agreed!, Cant believe how Muscly and Lithium are talking like awesome pvpers just because they kill some noob spawners...

btw BILE are you recruiting real pvpers or just forum pvpers?

I've watched muscly and lithium pwn your guild as well dude I wouldn't call that to attention if you're trying to brag and make them look newb....

Also you personally have gotten put down by some of the newbiest members of our guild... There is screenshots... Posted... You should really think twice before opening your hairy mouth like you know something it just points out and makes obvious how enraged and pathetic you actually are. :cool:

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;746081 said:
Hehehe nice you remember my guys... But no! I might say that Risefall and Boheme could be in the top 5 yea.... What do u think?
Questar, Audi, Zorak, Risefall, Killa Dj, Inka Tupac, Pumpkin, Xerez, Enourebous (crazy R.W leader, only capable to stop Zorak in those times)

Lucifall tell me more old names

I am good with names.

Skorpio, Saeros, Mastershake, Motomi, Zach, Brightside, Carrieder, all were good pvpers.

Pumpkin, Inka, Tupac and Audi shouldn't be in the list. They are decent, but not the BEST.

In my sincere opnion:

1v1:
1. Bile
2. z0rak
3. Black Hole
4. kaz
5. ld.stn.wn

Field:
1. z0rak
2. kaz
3. ld.stn.wn
4. Questar
5. Skorpio on his tamer mage

Doubles:
1. kaz and z0rak
2. ld.stn.wn and playuo.exe
3. Bile and Paul
4. Tempest and Sauce
5. Nobody

Duels:
1. Bile
2. Sauce
3. kaz
4. z0rak
5. ???

Not counting myself for obvious reasons.
Lithium66;746111 said:
And thats exactly why people that cheat dont deserve their name mentioned in a whos who of pvp because to me anyone that manipulates the mechanics of a game to win is nothing but a wannabe period.

Everyone manipulates the mechanics of the game to win. Be it to outdamage someone with a mega fast spam or just run on a mana regeneration suit so you don't need meditation.

z0rak was a monster with or without PlayUO.

Seer

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;746068 said:
I can solo Destard easily. My pvper cashes out a 1kk check every 1-2 weeks. Something's working.

What was it you said last night Seer when your team left you to die over and over?

glueing yourself on Bile's toon, surviving many times because you escaped to your house and only charging if you have 2+ ppl on your side are the reason for your profitable bank balance. Stop lieing to yourself or you might get frustrated.

And about what i said that time, i still think this way... why do you think im wandering around guildless?

Lithium66;746111 said:

Lucifall;746137 said:
Everyone manipulates the mechanics of the game to win. Be it to outdamage someone with a mega fast spam or just run on a mana regeneration suit so you don't need meditation.

Slightly off-topic, but anyway...

Having been here a while, one way or another I've ended up friends with, or at least talking to, members of virtually every major pvp guild Demise has had - and one thing always struck me as odd: leaving aside suspicions about their adversaries, everyone I have talked to, almost without exception, has mentioned at some time or other that they knew that at least one other past or present member of their own guild who was "cheating" - whether with EUO or Treestumps or a modded Razor or PlayUO or some other method I don't know about.

From the outside, it reminds me of the situation in professional cycling: although in public everyone denies it, in fact it is a vicious circle where because so many of the top cyclists "cheat" to win, if you want to compete at the highest level you have to "cheat" too. The "authorities" try to catch the offenders, but generally they are always one step behind the latest undetectable performance booster. Every now and then they catch up and a whole bunch of people are banned, and everyone claims that the sport is now "clean" - until the next super-product is invented and the whole cycle repeats itself...

What is interesting is that whereas in Cycling there are solid reasons for considering that doping should never be permitted (basically economic and health considerations), in the case of UO, there don't seem to be...

What would be the problem if all these "cheats" were made legal? Wouldn't it actually even the playing field for everybody - including (especially) for all the "legit" players who are suffering now?

Or am I completely wrong? And in spite of all the accusing flames about rivals, only a very small minority of uo players actually cheat (until they get caught)?

FE

PS I know "cheating" in UO isn't limited to pvp - but the "competition" element seems to provoke more people to take the risk...

Xeneize

Sorceror

el pepino;746125 said:
I 've watched muscly and lithium pwn your guild as well dude I wouldn't call that to attention if you're trying to brag and make them look newb....

. :cool:

you are one of them. and both of them are trash pvpers.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;746137 said:
I am good with names.

Skorpio, Saeros, Mastershake, Motomi, Zach, Brightside, Carrieder, all were good pvpers.

Pumpkin, Inka, Tupac and Audi shouldn't be in the list. They are decent, but not the BEST.

In my sincere opnion:

1v1:
1. Bile
2. z0rak
3. Black Hole
4. kaz
5. ld.stn.wn

Field:
1. z0rak
2. kaz
3. ld.stn.wn
4. Questar
5. Skorpio on his tamer mage

Doubles:
1. kaz and z0rak
2. ld.stn.wn and playuo.exe
3. Bile and Paul
4. Tempest and Sauce
5. Nobody

Not counting myself for obvious reasons.

z0rak was a monster with or without PlayUO.

You cant put Bile in 1v1 top list. because he only 1v1 with his rules, that are: JUST MAGIC, NO NECRO, NO DP, NO BLOAD OATH, NO NOTHING... dont give the privilege to be there, even if its in your guild.

the list is ok, but you have a gap of time there. Is like comparing Pele with Maradona and Messi...
In early Demise, Questar and Audi were amazing pvpers.
Then Zorak and Kaz were invensibles
Also you are forgeting about Enourebous and some China guys.
Then , after that, came good pvpers like some of us, some of zen and some of USA, but never invisible.

Giving a list in order of top pvpers is relative...

3rdtemplar

Sorceror

Bile;745933 said:
Lets see what we've gathered from this post:

a handful = Two
Doppelganger = Mr. Original Badass
a head of a player = Ego Booster
Back Up = 2 vs. 6 w/ 2x Greater Dragons + Chinese Mage
"Winning" = Leaving the scene with a head and alot less gold
Lord Dean = Lord of Rage

I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS..... I will spend every last gold peice in all of my accounts. To collect your ugly head every time i get a chance, just in a hope that it shuts you up. I have never heard of anyone so full of them-selves and so full of shit in all my life. Me, and I would hope many others despise you guys for your over the top ego that makes you look like an idiot. Your tactics are tactless. You say your rez kill for insurance money ok I can think of many ways to better fat'n my bank roll than trying to wait around for a hand me out by prying on non-pvp players insurance money. But readers lets give them a the chance in the dark on this. So ok your not smart enough to make any real money. Ok and your excuse for rez killing is money. Ok now why in the hell would you kill all pets, mounts? JUST TO BE PRICK's right?!? Yeah i figured so. So quit the shit of everyone should show you respect because you deserve none! Ya give none and are meer opertunist to makes someones day a pain. but that is changing and its changing every day. lets see how long you guys last when all hate you and you are no longer picking on a new guild with out pvpers.... when were picking on you just to be pricks.:D OH AND GOOD DAY..