UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

HiloGL

Page
Dough said:
I do. My name is Dough, and I'm here for your loot.

Only way YOU could get my loot is if you stoll it.

According to jenova my moms a horse, so im a centaur, and your a gaynewbirlkthx hahaaha roflroflpwnt

grape-soda

Sorceror
Atreyu The Curse said:
ull never get a pic of me on here loseing in a actual 1v1 and now ims post a pic of not my gf but of me openmouth kissing a horse .... why? because i can

Hmm? seems i just beat u 4 to 3 at the duel pits. JAJAJAJA :cool:

HiloGL

Page
R a c e c a R said:
compared to clicking a mouse button and using two spells...poison and ebolt

I explo ebolt.

But seriously if you cant heal through a macer, axxer etc, your a big floppy vagina, and you suck.

grape-soda

Sorceror
R a c e c a R said:
Omgooses...since hybrids take so much skill. Jackass.

Uhm hes a hybrid also, and did i even say it was skill. He said nobody could beat him 1v1 well i proved him very wrong. We were both hybrids jackass.

DoPe/Nutbag

Wanderer
I think all of you guys should do what I did. Take a month break or so from UO, and then just log on to actually enjoy it for maybe an hour a week or so. I think you'll give alot less of a shit. 3ID is good, MDK might be, I don't have a clue. But honestly, who gives a shit? Anytime you see us pvping, we're probably not even sober. Who gives a shit that you owned us? We probably giggled about it :(

terathan33

Wanderer
DoPe/Nutbag said:
I think all of you guys should do what I did. Take a month break or so from UO, and then just log on to actually enjoy it for maybe an hour a week or so. I think you'll give alot less of a shit. 3ID is good, MDK might be, I don't have a clue. But honestly, who gives a shit? Anytime you see us pvping, we're probably not even sober. Who gives a shit that you owned us? We probably giggled about it :(
Yah know nut bag for someone who is always wasted you make alot of sense. ima take your advice i think d;)

i dont care anymore

yeah grape beat me in a couple duels i beat him in a couples duels GG if im who your talking about now who wants to hear more about me open mouth kissing a horse