UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Antarus

Wanderer
terathan33 said:

roflol pwned 1v1

damn....no pots!

Okay i read what the first 5 pages and said fuck it you guys bitch more about a game then kids. OMG WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU GET PWNED IN A FUCKING GAME ITS NOT LIKE HE BANGING YOUR FUCKING GIRL FRIENDS HE JUST KILL A NON REAL THING A FUCKING GAME SO STFU AND WOULD A GM CLOSE THIS FUCKING THING OF SHIT

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Vash said:
Okay i read what the first 5 pages and said fuck it you guys bitch more about a game then kids. OMG WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU GET PWNED IN A FUCKING GAME ITS NOT LIKE HE BANGING YOUR FUCKING GIRL FRIEND(S) HE JUST KILL A NON REAL THING A FUCKING GAME SO STFU AND WOULD A GM CLOSE THIS FUCKING THING OF SHIT

Notice the S in girlfriend(s)

Vash is a pimp irl

HiloGL

Page
Another reason why people should mind their own business.

You make yourself look like a fucking retard when you post where you don't "belong"
This is the Factions forum and the 13Dvs.MDK Thread. Vash, roadshow, etc, none of you fall into this category. gtfokthx

nicee 1v1

ull never get a pic of me on here loseing in a actual 1v1 and now ims post a pic of not my gf but of me openmouth kissing a horse .... why? because i can

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Atreyu The Curse said:
ull never get a pic of me on here loseing in a actual 1v1 and now ims post a pic of not my gf but of me openmouth kissing a horse .... why? because i can

So why are you posting a pic of you kissing Tekneek's mom again?

Dough

Wanderer
AvaAdore1 said:
Another reason why people should mind their own business.

You make yourself look like a fucking retard when you post where you don't "belong"
This is the Factions forum and the 13Dvs.MDK Thread. Vash, roadshow, etc, none of you fall into this category. gtfokthx

I do. My name is Dough, and I'm here for your loot.