UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

terathan33 said:
100 an hour * 8 hours a day * 40 hours a week=3,200
roughly 6 figures, sirs or 150k a year
im sorry but your fucking stupid and that comment just shows what a moron u are.

Are you capable of reading comprehension? If you'll note the word obsessively in the post you quoted, then I'll rest my case.

Idiot.

Lorthic

Knight

DeathJesteR said:
Played against Tomoa nd qop on a preuor shard. Never lost to him as Deathjester or FiZBaN. He said archery was BS and overpowered and refused to ever duel me after losing 2 duels with me in two opening combos. Later I made a character called Adam the Pirate and beat him with a halberd roleplaying as a pirate and telling him I just started UO to piss him off. The best qop was Flik because he had the sense to run every time I fought him.

People like you are qop wannabes, which I find hilarious since I fought multiple 2 on 2's with them with Xmyth and we never lost. They were a good dueling guild in that they had alot of people that were decent at dueling. None of them were "the best" though.

Also I remember KoC from Chesapeke going to Siege and completely owning it and being mass banned within around a week of being there and duping gold. No Chesapeke players did not go on test center often because we actually had huge guilds that pvpd. All I remember of Test Center was going there when Chesapeke crashed and dueling people who called me a newbie and lucky when I beat them and a no name. Test Center was the biggest collection of banned, speedhacking, self proclaimed "best duelers ever, dysfunctional kids ever.

I am sorry they got banned for cheating in UO really I am. I am even sorrier that they cannot admit someone is better then them, or say good duel.

The funny thing is pkhq and crap has me listed as the best player on UOgamers there when I did a google search looking for old guild pictures of DJs. I am sorry I am not in the IRC community I never have been. I let my playing give me my "rep". I also dont like posting alot, simply because I hate having discussions with aholes that lie about everything and cant touch one person I have named as a good pvpr.

Anyways tomo was never as good as 10 Chesapeke players I could name off the top of my head. I am sorry to have to tell you this. I am sure you have a picture of him up on your wall but he was sadly overated. I will admit he was better preuor then he was uor though. In Uor he was horrible. In preuor he was in the top 10 of any shard he played but not in the top 3. As a pvpr I would rate him about a 8.0 which is high from me. As a person I give him around a .05

People that post about "legends of pvp" who they werent even friends of I give a -10. The funny thing is I hated Tomo because he always whined and lied but I probably talked to him more then you fans of his. Silly fanboys.

Have you nothing better to do with your life? When are you going to realize that nobody ever has, or ever will give a flying fuck about how good you are or were in pvp? Even after "all these years" you still seem a bit obsessed, and a bit caught up in your invisible majesty.

Go outside, dude. Get a girlfriend. Hell, get a fucking dog. Just quit flaunting something that doesn't matter.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Furota said:
Actually... if I had a "steady stream" of customers from this shard and I was able to provide that which they needed, $100/hr wouldn't be so hard to attain

Isnt that the same for everyone?

If I could get the correct number of new clients at work, I'd earn a million pounds everyday, that fact is thats not important, whats important how many I actually do get.

There is noway you could earn $100 an hour for playing UO.

Lorthic

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Isnt that the same for everyone?

If I could get the correct number of new clients at work, I'd earn a million pounds everyday, that fact is thats not important, whats important how many I actually do get.

There is noway you could earn $100 an hour for playing UO.

If I earn $100 in one hour, then that's $100 an hour. I didn't say how many hours per day that I will earn money; I merely said that I could.

As it stands, however, you're all taking my statement of $100/hr far too literally; try easing up. It's good for the blood pressure.

terathan33

Wanderer

Furota said:
Are you capable of reading comprehension? If you'll note the word obsessively in the post you quoted, then I'll rest my case.

Idiot.
You post on the forums obsessively, eat a penis. I'm sure you could make 100 dollars off uo in an hour:rolleyes: just like you solo on a blue.

ROLFOLLRLFOOLROLFORLFOLRLLFORLOF i solod on a blue once. I called it mining and blacksmithing, go back to trammel faggot.

Flipper

Knight

FUROTA - THE REASON WE ARE FLAMING YOU IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT FIT IN. YOU ARE NOT A FACTIONER. YOU ARE A GOLD-WHORING TRAMMY. PLEASE LEAVE THESE FORUMS.

THE FACT THAT YOU SAID ROLLING SOLO ON A BLUE IS MUCH HARDER THAN ROLLING SOLO ON A RED COMPLETELY RUINS YOUR POINT.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Back on OSI I could have made $5000 an hour, FOR ONE HOUR, its really not the same.

Naz

Sorceror

Furota can pvp well and he can also faction and xheal good so stfu

Lorthic

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Back on OSI I could have made $5000 an hour, FOR ONE HOUR, its really not the same.

I didn't claim to be able to make $100/hr consistently; all I said was that it could be done.

Lorthic

Knight

terathan33 said:
You post on the forums obsessively, eat a penis. I'm sure you could make 100 dollars off uo in an hour:rolleyes: just like you solo on a blue.

ROLFOLLRLFOOLROLFORLFOLRLLFORLOF i solod on a blue once. I called it mining and blacksmithing, go back to trammel faggot.

No, I don't rly post on the forums obsessively. If you'll notice the times that I'm on and the times that I'm not you'll see that it's really very minimal compared to that of others, such as yourself.

The reason why you believe I post obsessively is because when I do get on the forums, I post a lot. Great job trying to flame me, though. It's too bad that you're too fucking stupid.

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
FUROTA - THE REASON WE ARE FLAMING YOU IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT FIT IN. YOU ARE NOT A FACTIONER. YOU ARE A GOLD-WHORING TRAMMY. PLEASE LEAVE THESE FORUMS.

THE FACT THAT YOU SAID ROLLING SOLO ON A BLUE IS MUCH HARDER THAN ROLLING SOLO ON A RED COMPLETELY RUINS YOUR POINT.

Okay, so why don't you do something about it? I don't believe that anybody gives two shits about your opinion.

Ejin

Wanderer

GuderiaN said:
y dnot u/?
funny thing is furota would pwn yer face!

.........ps who the fuck are u?

u dont need to act like yer "talking on behalf of the whole faction community' when you say shit, because simply, the whole faction community doestn even know who the fuck you even are, MATE!

have a nice day.

p.s.s - Ronaldinho + barcelona > this shard. Barca > real npnp

Lorthic

Knight

Ejin said:
funny thing is furota would pwn yer face!

.........ps who the fuck are u?

u dont need to act like yer "talking on behalf of the whole faction community' when you say shit, because simply, the whole faction community doestn even know who the fuck you even are, MATE!

have a nice day.

p.s.s - Ronaldinho + barcelona > this shard. Barca > real npnp

Good game... great game even! <3 u Ejin

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Furota said:
Also, rolling solo on a blue is much harder than on a red; at least you get red stacks.
Do you think reds don't fight other reds? I don't know of any red guilds that don't attack another red guild besides LoC and >!<

When I get a pvp char that is blue or not in factions I'll test my luck with rolling solo on him. I probably won't be as good as you are though.....simply because I'll get bored of no action.

Lorthic

Knight

Earth_Crisis said:
Do you think reds don't fight other reds? I don't know of any red guilds that don't attack another red guild besides LoC and >!<

When I get a pvp char that is blue or not in factions I'll test my luck with rolling solo on him. I probably won't be as good as you are though.....simply because I'll get bored of no action.

Still crying?

Lorthic

Knight

terathan33 said:

Oh, and this just in... I just made over $100 in under 30 minutes via PayPal.

I win. =)

Lorthic

Knight

first.class.mail said:
Actually this is a "dueler" thread, Lorthic is a dueler, a good one.

So I think he has the right to post in this THREAD.

I love you so much.

Truth be told, I just enjoy flaming these hapless children.

Status
Not open for further replies.