UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes You'd Like to see but are Unlikely to Happen on Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Changes You'd Like to see but are Unlikely to Happen on Hybrid

Portable forges

Getting rid of some current staff members and getting new ones

Anything to make pvp/factioning better

Make it so explode can't be cast in town (yea this might mess up pvp some but when people are abusing it to explode run on players or pets it shouldn't be allowed, just like explode recalling)

Make it so if your pet is trapped inside a house and there is no way to even get your ghost out that gms can at least assist with that as long as you are right there where your pet is. (pet summoning balls are nice but you have to either have mils in game to get one or donate and not everyone can afford to donate.)

Re-do the vet reward system. I think after 6 months or so you don't even get to choose new rewards. Make it where people actually wanna claim their rewards as they don't sell for anything either really since everyone can get them really.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Eliminate the lag between the status change from blue to criminal when casting explo. They did it on another freeshard i played on.

As soon as you targetted after casting explo, your status changed and guards could be called.

Zestey2005

Wanderer

How about some change with the bolla/mare combo.... Dude runs up to you, bollas, gets off mare. Your dead.

id like to get rid of the ignore feature when you ask someone to duel, hence the screen being able to be brought up everytime even if they decline so that they A.) are forced to duel you so you leave them alone or B.)they are forced to log out. Memphis Wade told me that he also thinks this is a good idea

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

• Get rid of poker tables, dealers, and anything that has to do with poker.
  • Make leather types valuable again. This will increase more balance, dungeon hunting, and a counter to the runics. Why this was ever changed in the first place is beyond me.
  • Get rid of all third party programs (razor, playUO, easyuo). Add [drinkcure, [drinkheal, [popouch, etc. Take this game back from macroland.
  • Get rid of duel safezones. Cut down on the size of duelpits to about 3 in locations that no one could access unless gated to by a staff member(ie: green acres or an arena on top of a mountain)
  • Add an automated duel system that players could access and not have to wait 2 weeks for an event that is thrown at 3 am.
  • Get rid of corrupt staff, including admins.
  • Bring back some type of bounty system and implement a temporary statloss IF the head is turned in. IE: A week.
  • After all this is done. Wipe the server, start fresh, bring UO back to what it should be. People who donate get a big thank you and not some neon crap, millions of gold, or a purple horse.

Sheivan01

Knight

Ironfist Max;1154528 said:
  • Wipe the server, start fresh, bring UO back to what it should be. People who donate get a big thank you and not some neon crap, millions of gold, or a purple horse.

I highly disagree on this;

If you stopped playing UO for a while and lost all your stuff, if youre living in a small villa and if youre poor its not our damn problem, some players "worked" hard for their stuff.

K

Kitchen_

archers should have a special move like swords/maces/fencing

the special move: HEAD SHOT!! does 125% normal damage or something.

K

Kitchen_

• Make leather types valuable again. This will increase more balance, dungeon hunting, and a counter to the runics. Why this was ever changed in the first place is beyond me.
  • Get rid of all third party programs (razor, playUO, easyuo). Add [drinkcure, [drinkheal, [popouch, etc. Take this game back from macroland.
  • Get rid of duel safezones. Cut down on the size of duelpits to about 3 in locations that no one could access unless gated to by a staff member(ie: green acres or an arena on top of a mountain)
  • Add an automated duel system that players could access and not have to wait 2 weeks for an event that is thrown at 3 am.
  • Bring back some type of bounty system and implement a temporary statloss IF the head is turned in. IE: A week.
  • After all this is done. Wipe the server, start fresh, bring UO back to what it should be. People who donate get a big thank you and not some neon crap, millions of gold, or a purple horse.

My name is Kitchen, and I approve of this message.

0mega

Wanderer

1. Targeting someone with Explosion should immediately put you into combat. Right when you target them it should say, "You are attacking whoever!"

2. Reduce item count by eliminating all keys for houses. Instead of keys, allow the doors to be accessed in the same manner secured containers are accessed (Owner/Co-Owner/Friends/Anyone).

Trenton1100

Wanderer

Kitchen_;1154535 said:
archers should have a special move like swords/maces/fencing

the special move: HEAD SHOT!! does 125% normal damage or something.

Yes cause Archery is a useless skill on hybrid now,

also if your parred or something reduce the time, im sick of para newbs para use then i use trap then i get pared by another guy with them

Zestey2005

Wanderer

Accept for the system wipe part. I completely agree with everything said here.

Kakarott

Wanderer

Zestey2005;1151130 said:
How about some change with the bolla/mare combo.... Dude runs up to you, bollas, gets off mare. Your dead.

You have to be dismounted to use a bola.

Anyway, I'd like to see this ridiculous stamina loss everytime you take a step, removed.

New characters can't even run from one end of Vesper to the other without a mount.
A lot of people want mountless PvP; well, this is preventing it.

Arend

Wanderer

I agree with everything quoted EXCEPT the wipe.

I would like to add complete removal of the paralyze spell. All it does is encourage Reds to continue their gank fests.

Example, Reds were running around the Minoc mines last night spending their time killing Miners and other "PvPers." So, I went there and decided I would start to attack one -- of course he makes a b-line out of town (so he could set up the gank), so as I say "Screw This" and abandon his ridiculous chase, I go back to the guard zone of the mines and see two of his friends casting "an ex por." Ridiculous.

I would say get read of mounts (this may have to be inconjunction with some sort of penalty for being a Red ganker) because everytime I dare to solo a Red, he speeds away so fast it's simply a waste of time to even begin chase.

Naz

Sorceror

BRING THE KUOC BACK LIKE PROMISED, LIARS :)

Sheivan01

Knight

Ppl who agreed on the "wipe changes"
Funny...

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1155038 said:

Funny...

Because we all know a join date on a forum is an indication of how long we have been playing UO, how much experience we know from it, what we have seen work and not work from other shards including OSI.

Go feeblemind and concussion someone, it looks like your dick is shrinking. Maybe that will help it grow.

Caz

Knight

Ironfist Max;1155055 said:
Because we all know a join date on a forum is an indication of how long we have been playing UO, how much experience we know from it, what we have seen work and not work from other shards including OSI.

Go feeblemind and concussion someone, it looks like your dick is shrinking. Maybe that will help it grow.

Zestey2005

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1155038 said:

Funny...

I have been playing UO since 96... son. Yes, my uncle intoduced me to UO when I was in the 4th grade... My first character name was "king arther"... No joke.. Bad spelling, no caps, and everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.