UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes You'd Like to see but are Unlikely to Happen on Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bp2070

Wanderer
Re: Changes You'd Like to see but are Unlikely to Happen on Hybrid

1. no reds in town
2. no runic weapons
3. no mounts in combat
4. statloss

A Walrus

Wanderer

baltus;1147975 said:
A COMEBACK FOR STRAIGHT WAR GUILDS (Non Faction Non Order/Chaos)
Fix the red stuff and we could see this.

Ban explode pots lol

Delete Delucia

Hairstyle Prices DOWN TO CHEAP PRICES (IT COSTS 500k TO CHANGE UR HAIR WTF IS THAT? JUST FOR A HAIRCUT!!??!?!?!)

NEON HAIR PRICES DOWN SO MOST PPL CAN GET IT

Bring the guild war pvp back because facitons suck, and please fix the hair prices holy crap !!!!!

ALSO, STOP SAYING TO DELETE MOUNTS THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD, THE GAME WOULD SUCK IF U HAD TO WALK EVERYWHERE AND IT WOULD TAKE LIKE 3 HOURS TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

so, hair prices, red stat loss, reds can come into town, but reinstall stat loss.

it costs 50k to change your hair and 500k for neon hair dye

Smellvin

Wanderer

baltus;1147975 said:
ALSO, STOP SAYING TO DELETE MOUNTS THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD, THE GAME WOULD SUCK IF U HAD TO WALK EVERYWHERE AND IT WOULD TAKE LIKE 3 HOURS TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

People recall everywhere. No mounts makes it harder for people to off-screen dumps. The OMG11!!11 HE IZ TEH CASTIN EXPLUD NOWZ! RUNNN strategy wouldn't work as well.

I don't know why the hell people keep saying red stat loss rofl that would completly ruin the game and their is hardly any reds as it is and if that rule got implemented their would be no reds whatsoever

Armentia

Sorceror

baltus;1148090 said:
Also,

Ban speaking non-english.

I can't understand it.

lol

While you're at it, ban people who don't use at least near proper grammar and punctuation. Oh, shit, there went 95% of the server's population. :mad:

Have it where staff members girlfriends don't get an unlimited charged wand that summons 7x diffrent color nightmares.

Arend

Wanderer

SEX_MACHINE - Napa;1145550 said:
Magic shoes that made you run as fast as if you where on a mount.

I like this idea.

Furthermore, this is on addition I would like to see:

- Fix the title of the thief guildmaster from "theif" to the correct spelling.
-Allow us to know how many actual users are online. So it says how many IP are connected (not just client); and this could be extended to say how many are idle (not doing any actions).

kio123

Knight

Arend;1148302 said:
-Allow us to know how many actual users are online. So it says how many IP are connected (not just client); and this could be extended to say how many are idle (not doing any actions).

yes pls

Arend

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1147983 said:
I don't know why the hell people keep saying red stat loss rofl that would completly ruin the game and their is hardly any reds as it is and if that rule got implemented their would be no reds whatsoever

I have trouble following your writing style but stats-loss would not "ruin" the game. Back on EA when they put in stats-loss it was much better. Instead of running around ganking newbies and craftsmen, people could join the order/chaos and use the guild war system to fight opponents who were actually good, or could fight back. Where-as here it's a total gank fest of attacking newbies, really quite sad -- they claim killing a miner is PvP.

Statsloss balances pking. There are plenty of mechanisms setup here for people who can actually PvP to fight each other, killing senseless newbies for ingots there should be some danger for the Red. Right now, there is NONE.

Arend;1148907 said:
I have trouble following your writing style but stats-loss would not "ruin" the game. Back on EA when they put in stats-loss it was much better. Instead of running around ganking newbies and craftsmen, people could join the order/chaos and use the guild war system to fight opponents who were actually good, or could fight back. Where-as here it's a total gank fest of attacking newbies, really quite sad -- they claim killing a miner is PvP.

Statsloss balances pking. There are plenty of mechanisms setup here for people who can actually PvP to fight each other, killing senseless newbies for ingots there should be some danger for the Red. Right now, there is NONE.

qft

Addicted

Disciple

Bobby McPrescott;1149529 said:
Addicted should share his blessed bolas with the rest of us.

You wish.

Maybe some blessed regs.

.nem0

Page

blessed regs..im back to TC :). and this shard a long long time ago when i used to create characters en masse for newbied regs.

Yosolis

Wanderer

one change id like to see is no more fucking cussing

baltus

Wanderer

Arend;1148907 said:

I totally agree, wow nicely put, my response would have sounded bad.

Gyced

Wanderer

an abuse system dat actually werks amirite?

I'd like to see some sort of perk for players with accounts over one thousand days (1000) days.

Status
Not open for further replies.