UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

Re: Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

ya rijab or what ever his name is should be there helping us out but hes out customizing 18x18s so me know what to do with his on uog

i need bottles and diamonds and rubys also bod cloth

what about the semi rares and stuff

Benny_Mate

Wanderer

Dude your so doing this because my friend Tweety told you your castle is ugly hahahaha

Smellvin

Wanderer

My character has all the 6.5k stats, etc. but he still can't go more than three steps without becoming completely fatigued. Dumping all my crap in a pack horse and eating food didn't help either. Infinite stamina, please!

lol i got baord cause i needed some stuff and no one was there so i used help option went to brit with all those stats joined a faction owned all the tb guards with a single punch to the face and went to fire temple and punched a dragon in the face and one hit killed him then i stole the sigel for brit and took it to sl and then i corrupted moonglow

Mikey

Sorceror

0mega said:
I am too fatigued to move.

You should make a stone that maxes out all skills and stats and gives us a beetle or something.
I fixxed this, sorry, I forgot to set rawdex down :(

selo

Wanderer

Go to school.

Rambone study please.

Mikey

Sorceror

A black man (fast & big) said:
Go to school.

Rambone study please.
I leave in >1 minute tbh. I just had extra time this morning.

Dominion

Sorceror

Is it possible to get us a gate that goes to town so we don't have to bother you guys for the simple crap and add black dye tubs to the stacks of stuff on the side? I had a black dye tub last night but it wouldn't work, changed the color to red and it works. So I'm dying everything that needs to be black red :p

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

There are provisioners for most things required. I just added a black dye tub spawn too

Countessa

Knight

I'd like to see some of the finished castles if anyone cares to post some screenshots.

I've given up already without even trying, lol. It's just not worth the 3 million gold to a lazy person like myself. :(

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

What a cool idea, and that's badass that Mikey set it up for everyone to try.

Mikey

Sorceror

Cebrious Arcane said:
What a cool idea, and that's badass that Mikey set it up for everyone to try.
Wasn't my idea, Rambones, I was like, thats cool, so I setup a server, modified a few scripts then poof. :)

jibah

Wanderer

If any of you are on and need anything, please page. Theres usually one of us with powers on to give you tools or w/e you need.

jibah

Wanderer

Yeah I am seriously that so that I have been fucking around on this shard more then I have been playing on hybrid.

sad tbh haha