UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

No, the contest has only been going for 2 days....

I've got a work deadline @ 3pm, but i will be on after that to dispense decoshiz

Mikey

Sorceror

Rambone said:
No, the contest has only been going for 2 days....

I've got a work deadline @ 3pm, but i will be on after that to dispense decoshiz
tbh I just got home, and btw, if anyone needs anything leave me a pm on the forums, I can give you when I get home from school, include ur account name so if ur not logged on I just can give it to you ty.

Mikey

Sorceror

Sam-hybrid said:
no pictures?
Pictures will be posted when the contest is done. Or you just can log on and take a look.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

there are somewhere in the range of 30-40 castles placed, about 20+ of which have at least a few hours deco put into them. Looking good guys :)

Dominion

Sorceror

Rambone said:
there are somewhere in the range of 30-40 castles placed, about 20+ of which have at least a few hours deco put into them. Looking good guys :)

A FEW! lol, I think I'm on more than you guys are :p

Queequeg

Wanderer

I don't know if I am going to keep this room like this, depends on whether or not I get more stuff to use... anyway, I think its pretty cool...

.nem0

Page

that is pretty fuckin sweet lol. church of rambone, whos a member?

me.

there is never a gm on when im on i need something and i cant get them any where in the game like some vet rewards and bod rewards and a roasted piggly

FLICK-hybrid said:
there is never a gm on when im on i need something and i cant get them any where in the game like some vet rewards and bod rewards and a roasted piggly

He said PM on here. When he gets on if you are not he can put it all on your char or lock it down in your castle.

Edit: Gotta make sure to tell him your account username though!

Dominion

Sorceror

I'm about half way done with mine, I still have a few rooms and touch ups to do. I find the bottom floor main room the hardest room in a castle to decorate. I think castles are really hard to decorate anyways so many small rooms and long hallways. I want to post a pic of my progress but I'm saving it till I'm done :)