UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

kio123

Knight
Re: Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

id love to see some outside sponsorship. it seems that even the losers will make masterpieces

Mikey

Sorceror

There all good houses. I can't wait to see them all on the last day.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

It's up

Gotta say, there are some nice designs already, and there's over a week left!

Zippy

Razor Creator

Mikey said:
Actually RUNUO uses encrypted code, which doesn't allow me to view passwords. This is a secure server - NO ONE will be cheated out.
This is very easily circumvented. I'm not accusing Mikey (or anyone) of anything... but the easiest thing to do is never use your UOGH password anywhere except for UOGH. Then you know you won't have a problem.

Countessa said:
I'd like to see some of the finished castles if anyone cares to post some screenshots.

Ill prolly put mine up the last day. This way as to keep it more mysterious. I dont want my ideas stolen (as I got alot of good ones)

kio123

Knight

other contestants cant enter into your castle
or can they?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

as of now, they can. working on a script to prevent that.

hey rambone we neeed stone that pumps out bod rewards and cloths

man im running out of ideas on what to do with all the space i pretty much got the lower lvl of the castle all dont all 4 corners and the main middle room now what to do with all the halls and tops rooms

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

The second floor's outer rooms/halls can be minimal -- that's fine. I'm really looking for the first floor + main room of the second floow.

i haven't read all of the posts so i'm not sure if you have already done this, but you may want to give a second and third place prize, like maybe do 2 mil to the winner, 750k to second place, and 250k to third place. you will get a lot more participants that way because people will figure they have more of a chance to win something... i dunno... just a suggestion.

kio123

Knight

we need fireplaces, ovens, portraits, pillows, statuettes, rocks, glassblowing items, shipwreck items, and some things that dont come to my mind.

also special dye tubes, leather dye tubes and a leather worker npc

nkr

Sorceror

Hey guys!! Dont make an account there with the same information from your Hybrid account, remember that.

Rambone said:
The second floor's outer rooms/halls can be minimal -- that's fine. I'm really looking for the first floor + main room of the second floow.

well i think im about done with the first floor soon as i get bod cloth and rewards tat u might have and wanna show off

oh ya and a roasted pig for first floor :)