UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Harolde said:
I stopped after that sentence and thought to myself, "he can't possibly be talking about UOG:Hybrid, can he?". I figured yes, then discontinued reading.

Got a problem with it? Don't play hybrid...

Lesabre

Sorceror

[RIP]Zeus said:
Got a problem with it? Don't play hybrid...

No, I think i'll stay, as I have more "notable" people on my side than "trash reds". You should consider the exit door.

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

Harolde said:
No, I think i'll stay, as I have more "notable" people on my side than "trash reds". You should consider the exit door.

Why should I?

I think the "Trash Blues" like your self should consider the exit door..

YekNom

Wanderer

this is an entertaining conversation, including how much neg rep im getting, like it means anythinglol

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

YekNom said:
this is an entertaining conversation, including how much neg rep im getting, like it means anythinglol

I agree... This is quite entertanining...

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

Harolde said:

Wow... So you lowered your self even further down the hole....*Amazing*

So... no one is going to make a legit convo about this.. and just drill on the people who support no statloss?

To me this sounds like the blue are the liberals and the reds are the conservatives..

i guess harold your the type of person who thinks you can talk to someone who wants to kill you with or with no reason.. You amaze me my friend =]

elohdee

Knight

[RIP]Zeus said:

So... no one is going to make a legit convo about this.. and just drill on the people who support no statloss?

To me this sounds like the blue are the liberals and the reds are the conservatives..

i guess harold your the type of person who thinks you can talk to someone who wants to kill you with or with no reason.. You amaze me my friend =]

You my sir, are retarded. :(

Lesabre

Sorceror

[RIP]Zeus said:

FYI, the shard admin, Ryan is "for" statloss. But, unfortunately the shard consists of about 70% red pussies and because of that, he would lose a large majority of these wannabe players if he added it. Yes, he thinks you guys are pussies.

So watch what you say about us pro statloss people.

YekNom

Wanderer

Harolde said:
FYI, the shard admin, Ryan is "for" statloss. But, unfortunately the shard consists of about 70% red pussies and because of that, he would lose a large majority of these wannabe players if he added it. Yes, he thinks you guys are pussies.

So watch what you say about us pro statloss people.

what? like fuck you?

Lesabre

Sorceror

OH! This is faction forum buddy.

General Discussion and Barbarian Ballroom is that way ^^^^^^^^

YekNom

Wanderer

Harolde said:
OH! This is faction forum buddy.

General Discussion and Barbarian Ballroom is that way ^^^^^^^^

so where is the general PvP forum? or the red forum? oh thats right. the majority of players here are factioniers, thats why ther eis a dedicated foruim
derh

Megumi

Wanderer

YekNom said:
so where is the general PvP forum? or the red forum? oh thats right. the majority of players here are factioniers, thats why ther eis a dedicated foruim
derh

Because it's generally factioners who are respected pvpers.

I'd put any notable faction guild's 5 members against any non-factioning PK guild's 10.

YekNom

Wanderer

DementedJester said:

I'd put any notable faction guild's 5 members against any non-factioning PK guild's 10.

sure you would

selo

Wanderer

DementedJester said:

I agree tbh.

YekNom

Wanderer

MemphisWade said:
greatest comeback i've ever seen in my entire life.

sorry about last night and my one liners, id go back and edit them but id forget how stupid i was lol. after a bottle of seagram's 7 i did that.

*bows*

a loller

Wanderer

DementedJester said:

qft

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

DementedJester said:

there used to be some good PK guilds, i'd pick 10 of VC. against any 5 factioners, i mean shit mobb's mares could corp por like np

Status
Not open for further replies.