UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

elohdee said:
Fixed, and yes, EA is by far the biggest retarded buisness in the history of gaming.

It should also be noted that OSI added statlos, not EA :p

elohdee

Knight

DementedJester said:
It should also be noted that OSI added statlos, not EA :p

It should be noted, EA removed statloss not OSI...

Again... EA RETARDED :(

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
Because it's too hard to kill people who can fight back?

Seriously though? Yeah, that's the risk of playing UO... Which is why UO is fun to me. The risk of running into a PK gank squad... and the trouble of looting their corpses. That's the current risk of being a PK, running into someone who knows what they're doing and dying. In my opinion, there should be more risk to it... That's where permenant statloss comes in.

then make it a risk for blues to... permenant statloss for them if they die...

You seem to have a problem with people who like to kill others... either way... Statloss will not be put in... Put statloss in for reds... better put permenat statloss in for blues if they die. only makes it fair and the risk is on both sides

Afro Man

Wanderer

[RIP]Zeus said:
then make it a risk for blues to... permenant statloss for them if they die...

You seem to have a problem with people who like to kill others... either way... Statloss will not be put in... Put statloss in for reds... better put permenat statloss in for blues if they die. only makes it fair and the risk is on both sides
God you're almost as stupid as Hivajisa. REDS DECIDED TO GO RED, they decided the role of a murderer and therefore they shouldn't get the same perks as a blue. If you're red and you die you should go into statloss, blues in statloss has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on these foramz.

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

Afro Man said:
God you're almost as stupid as Hivajisa. REDS DECIDED TO GO RED, they decided the role of a murderer and therefore they shouldn't get the same perks as a blue. If you're red and you die you should go into statloss, blues in statloss has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on these foramz.

Blues Decided TO STAY blue....Why is there such a BIG deal about statloss?

You think BLUES are the MOST honorable people around here... DAMN MAN... i see more blues with asshole like ego's than i see reds...

Hell i see more HONORABLE reds than i do blues...

Why do you guys want it so bad? You think statloss will stop a Pk guild from killing you and your trammy ways? Does PK's, Griefers, gankers BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH? You know it's the same for blues to.. AntiPK, Greifing BLUES...(trust me they are around) and gank squads of blues who see a grey or a red.. If you got a problem with Reds...or the way things are here on this shard... GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.... NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY HERE...

elohdee

Knight

[RIP]Zeus said:
Blues Decided TO STAY blue....Why is there such a BIG deal about statloss?

You think BLUES are the MOST honorable people around here... DAMN MAN... i see more blues with asshole like ego's than i see reds...

Hell i see more HONORABLE reds than i do blues...

Why do you guys want it so bad? You think statloss will stop a Pk guild from killing you and your trammy ways? Does PK's, Griefers, gankers BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH? You know it's the same for blues to.. AntiPK, Greifing BLUES...(trust me they are around) and gank squads of blues who see a grey or a red.. If you got a problem with Reds...or the way things are here on this shard... GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.... NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY HERE...

You start off blue, so it is not a decision to stay blue, it is a decision to kill people and become red.

YekNom

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
plz stfu :gtfo:
oh your so harsh child
but really, statloss is not the answer lol, unless your considering a temp statloss wich me as an active pk and red would be fine with if that change came into play. No one forces you factioniers to play right? so goes right fucking back to you. you get statloss for killing poeple and dieing? yes. ok so ill suck it up and take temp if thats what it takes to get you whiners to stfu

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

elohdee said:
You start off blue, so it is not a decision to stay blue, it is a decision to kill people and become red.

Wrong. it is a decision to stay Blue... You have a choice... Become red or stay blue... You pick and choose..

YekNom

Wanderer

elohdee said:

you start off blue and decide to faction right?
decisions decisions make your pick and blame the other side right?

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

YekNom said:
oh your so harsh child
but really, statloss is not the answer lol, unless your considering a temp statloss wich me as an active pk and red would be fine with if that change came into play. No one forces you factioniers to play right? so goes right fucking back to you. you get statloss for killing poeple and dieing? yes. ok so ill suck it up and take temp if thats what it takes to get you whiners to stfu

Ya temp statloss seems to work for me as well... But then again the trammies here won't stfu intill all reds are gone from this server.

elohdee

Knight

[RIP]Zeus said:
Wrong. it is a decision to stay Blue... You have a choice... Become red or stay blue... You pick and choose..

No, the decsion is to kill people and go red, it's all how you look at it I guess...

However it'd be more proper to call the decision to go red, not "stay" something you already are.

And sorry, not everyone can kill people, so they lack that said "choice"

hence it being proper; "you chose to kill people".

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

YekNom said:
oh your so harsh child

but factioners only kill other factioners who choose to join. PKs however kill whoever they sit fit, most commonly those who cant fight back

YekNom

Wanderer

elohdee said:
No, the decsion is to kill people and go red, it's all how you look at it I guess...

However it'd be more proper to call the decision to go red, not "stay" something you already are.

you ever read the series of books "Choose your own adventure?"

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

elohdee said:

No staying somthing you already are is still a decision you make..Everything you do in this world, is based of the decision and choices you make.

YekNom

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
but factioners only kill other factioners who choose to join. PKs however kill whoever they sit fit, most commonly those who cant fight back

anyone who has the choice to fight back

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

YekNom said:
you ever read the series of books "Choose your own adventure?"
I have and you chose to go red...deal with the consequences...your book ends early bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.