UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YekNom

Wanderer
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Steve Zissou said:
I have and you chose to go red...deal with the consequences...your book ends early bitch
again with the harsh comments child.
calm down.

deal with the pain you choose when you get owned every day in factions right?

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

YekNom said:
again with the harsh comments child.
calm down.

deal with the pain you choose when you get owned every day in factions right?
I am not someone who gets owned regularly i am a good pvpers who enjoys fair fights plz stfu

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

We fight everyone we can fight... It's not a matter of if the person or people can fight back... they chose not to fight back... For example... we fought 5 blues to our 4 reds.. we lost 2 they lost 2.. they fought back... and so did we... it was fun.

elohdee

Knight

[RIP]Zeus said:
No staying somthing you already are is still a decision you make..Everything you do in this world, is based of the decision and choices you make.

I guess It's also my choice to stay human irl too?

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

[RIP]Zeus said:
We fight everyone we can fight... It's not a matter of if the person or people can fight back... they chose not to fight back... For example... we fought 5 blues to our 4 reds.. we lost 2 they lost 2.. they fought back... and so did we... it was fun.
EX NO.2 5reds attack 1 blue miner...gg

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
EX NO.2 5reds attack 1 blue miner...gg

Why are you on this Pks attacking miners deal??

Did you have a bad experenice with a red on your miner and cry about it?? Damn man... holding a grudge to the entire red population... WOW MAN...

And for your info.. Miners are a waste of regs and time... i rather kill a tamer or someone who has been running around and killing monsters.. And like i said.. if your aware of surroundings then a Pk will be of no problem to you... Just either run... or recall out.. As long as you spot them before they spot you...

Either way... Got a problem with the way this shard is... just leave and go find another one... Like i said before... no one here is forcing you to play hybrid..

Lesabre

Sorceror

Any true oldschool red likes statloss. They loved the risk and fame that came with it. Being red actually meant something to them. End of discussion.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

No i like to though, and its discouraging for new players to be griefed for 5 iron ingots or something....I am not a miner or have ever had one i just tihnk its useless and adds to the faggot reds E PEENS when they kill one and say yeah check out my kill count now, kills should count like killing tamers lik eu said make it worth it but lots of reds only kill defensless new players and that is what we are trying to stop

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Harolde said:
Any true oldschool red likes statloss. They loved the risk and fame that came with it. Being red actually meant something to them. End of discussion.
:qft:

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

Harolde said:

Being and OLDSCHOOL pk from 97 on... (Catskills BTW) I hated statloss.. it was a problem for me cause i could not play the game as i wanted to.. Hell back during dread days.. Stat loss was only givin if your head was turned in... Which most of the time it wasn't..

There is a HUGE risk for pking... All the damn monsters attack reds... also there is more of a blue population than there is a red population... So why is it so hard to keep the reds in check if the blues out number us 3 to 1...

Plz explain why this is...

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

elohdee said:
You must consider vet reds that of AOS players :(

i consider vet reds that played from 97 up till when they quit or of they still play...

Any red who has seen Dread Days.... thats who i am talking about..

elohdee

Knight

[RIP]Zeus said:
i consider vet reds that played from 97 up till when they quit or of they still play...

Any red who has seen Dread Days.... thats who i am talking about..

Everyone I know, including myself, enjoy statloss. :(

Lesabre

Sorceror

[RIP]Zeus said:
Being and OLDSCHOOL pk from 97 on... (Catskills BTW) I hated statloss..

Did I mention it helped weed out the wannabes? :)

[RIP]Zeus said:
There is a HUGE risk for pking...

I stopped after that sentence and thought to myself, "he can't possibly be talking about UOG:Hybrid, can he?". I figured yes, then discontinued reading.

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

The one question i want answered is...

Why is it so difficult for some blues to keep the reds in check???

Blue out number reds 3 to 1... hell maybe even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.