UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't touch me

Tyler was good after all the good alchy dueliests quit.
Where's that leave you? LOL.

It's funny that every time I came back to play the last 2-3 times over the past 4 years, I've ripped rank 1 from you within 200 duels each time, from a new character. Keep nerding it up, guy!

And offtopic, but who was GM Thunder's in game character? That was hands down the funniest statement I'd ever seen from a GM after I beat @Pat McGroin in < 8 seconds after the wall dropped. He came out of invis and said "Wow, fastest duel ever". I've always wondered what happened to that guy.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Where's that leave you? LOL.

It's funny that every time I came back to play the last 2-3 times over the past 4 years, I've ripped rank 1 from you within 200 duels each time, from a new character. Keep nerding it up, guy!

And offtopic, but who was GM Thunder's in game character? That was hands down the funniest statement I'd ever seen from a GM after I beat @Pat McGroin in < 8 seconds after the wall dropped. He came out of invis and said "Wow, fastest duel ever". I've always wondered what happened to that guy.

I didn't start alchy dueling until after all the good ones quit, not giving me a chance to prove myself :(

You just got Rekt until you rage quit then came back after all the competition left.

Btw can you prove that? Or just another made up story on your delusional mind..

crikey

Sorceror
I rememvber. Illuminatist made it to the finald of a DEXXER tournament using hid mage by using nothing but purplr pots, pot kicking, and full undine plate. It was me vs him, and god damn I came close to being embaressed lol....that armor is practically invincible. I was just praying for sudden death to activate

Made it to sudden death, got the W, the only W I could dream of geting against this guy

It was pretty fucking badass

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You're the delusional one, rofl.

And that's why I was asking who gm thunder was in game so i can ask him

Yea except everything I have said can be proven with screen shots or videos or even threads.

Where you on the other hand expect everybody just to take your word for it since you can't prove any of it.

You're a delusional liar and you sucked at an easy game.