UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't touch me

The Monk231

Wanderer
pot kicking was easy af... just double click the same spot at your feet, target self boom u kicked a pot. its easy to tell when the pot will hit the ground, or if you can kick the pot entirely js..

crikey

Sorceror
Too bad there isnt a way to keep cheating apart from potkicking. That shit takes ssome serious mouse clicking skills lol...

I could do it about 50% of thetime if I stood absolutely still, pre-moved my mouse to ny toes, and was expecting it. Doing that on the fly is fuckingcrazy. On the field with a mount more so.
Who was the best at doing it legit?

Some people I knew may have done that illegally ;(
If I remember correctly, they were doing it with that UOassist or whatever it was that came out a few years ago
And these dudes didnt even cheat at all other then that, and only very briefly.
Can only imagine some people around here

crikey

Sorceror
pot kicking was easy af... just double click the same spot at your feet, target self boom u kicked a pot. its easy to tell when the pot will hit the ground, or if you can kick the pot entirely js..
Maybe It was easy...

I practiced it for all of about 5 minutes and said fuck it: I'll neever be good enough to make this combat viable lol
And I aint cheating to do it. Cheating is fucking faggot shit

crikey

Sorceror
That big pot shit: is that just the art files being changed?
If it is, probably way easier to suspect then detect. How do they catch it?