UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't touch me

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
1) @Boomshakalaka is in the talk for best alchy dueler to ever play hybrid. He was one of the best duelers during an era when duelers were good. The dude was smashing me when I was smashing @Pat McGroin . The only reason i didnt get rank 2 is because mickey farmed rank HEAVILY with his 18 alts.
2) yea, I pot kick scripted like a fuckin beast, so did mickey and pretty much every other heavy pvper that knew how and the reason it is gone is because I abused the F out it. I didnt even start hardcore dueling until after it was removed. @Boomshakalaka is the only person I know of that actually did it legit.
3) @tech. aint the new Krissy, @amtothepm is the origional krissy. i mean log off one day. ;) @crikey isnt half as retarded as amtothepm, but hes slowly becoming a degenerate that posts every 8 seconds.
4) This:

is true AF. I cannot fuckin wait. When genocide pete gives up on hybrid, you know its fucked. The kid has spent his life (literally his life) on this game.

5) Ryan can't save hybrid.

6) Pat mcgroin complains about pot animations when he uses FS meters...... i mean dude seriously do the world a favor and drink some bleach.

Lol!

You're the most delusional person to ever play this game lol.

Tyler started alchy dueling in 2009. LONG after all the "elite" alchy dueliests had quit.

Kid was garbage and after about 2 weeks of solid dueling I made that kid my bitch.

Btw I never scripted pot kicks, and anybody who has watched me duel knows I never even did pot kicking even when it was possible to do.

Everytime we would duel he you would get smashed like 30-0 and you live off the one time you ever killed me ( using a scripted pot kick I might add)

Are you trolling? Or are you legit that delusional?

BTW comping an fs meter bar that doesn't help at all and simply gets in the way with a large pot animation that allows you to pot kick almost any pot is rather silly

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you wouldnt know since you didnt even start playing until after everyone left.

I watched tyler curb stomp you a billion times.

theres no debate.
sorry if it hurts your feelings. it not the end of the world

I am semisurprised that you still play this game though.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
5 pictures over the course of 4 years.. LOLT_T

somebodys mad

1 picture over the course of 4 years T_TT_T

Only reason I don't have like 500 saved is because I obviously don't have the same hard drive I did 2-4 years ago and none are saved to my photo bucket account since I never really made a lot of threads about killing (you weren't worth mentioning because you were the nibbles of your time)

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
why u lying its clearly a 2v2 dirt mcgirt is standing there shouting let the pot hit me while he pre loads a gheal which is why u didnt die to john then dirt ran on the pot and ganked the last guy this wasnt a 2v1 lol

Now i can see why everyone scams this kid and gets scared away from a shard.. Your'e so bad you have zero field awareness... If you look at the picture i am on my TB so its IMPOSSIBLE for Dirt Mcgirt to heal me... LMAO

crikey

Sorceror
@crikey isnt half as retarded as amtothepm, but hes slowly becoming a degenerate that posts every 8 seconds.
I was absent a few years, I'm making up for the lost time ;)
Dunno why: feels like its just me and amtothepm in here usually. This thread is kickin pretty good so far at least.

I need a new forum to lurk. Time to move along

uonewb

Page
You can't get shit stomped TWICE by someone for gold and expect to be in the conversation for hybrids current best lol.

You literally get smashed by kids who don't even casually alchy duel
LOL BUT YOU ARE SCARED TO COME AT ME UNLESS YOU CAN USE WANDS, LOL. LET'S GO NOW? BEST OF 10 WINNER GET'S TO COME ON THIS NEAT LITTLE FORUM AND BRAG, SO HOW BOUT IT BUDDY? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL and now you go afk, bitch.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
LOL BUT YOU ARE SCARED TO COME AT ME UNLESS YOU CAN USE WANDS, LOL. LET'S GO NOW? BEST OF 10 WINNER GET'S TO COME ON THIS NEAT LITTLE FORUM AND BRAG, SO HOW BOUT IT BUDDY? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL and now you go afk, bitch.

I'm sorry how did I use wands when I smashed you TWICE in the pits for gold?