UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

terathan33 said:
Apparently your to stupid read. I'm doone with u moron, set a time during the week end, or shut up.:rolleyes:

Got a bedtime? You sure do have a big mouth. Back it up. 6pm pst is 9pm your time. We will do this tonight, or you can pussy the fuck out.

I'll be at delucia pond @ 6pm PST sharp.

Lorthic

Knight

Poptart said:
Got a bedtime? You sure do have a big mouth. Back it up. 6pm pst is 9pm your time. We will do this tonight, or you can pussy the fuck out.

Whoa there, cowboy. You take this shit way too seriously. Maybe a coupla ludes?

M

moose-hybrid

THEM R FIGHTING WORDS TO ME!

Dont be a puss. fucking 15 yr old prolly working for his daddy and has to go to middle school to hold hand with his gay friends and look at guys play basketball... 6 pm pst or ur a fucking scrub gg. Good day.

Furota said:
Whoa there, cowboy. You take this shit way too seriously. Maybe a coupla ludes?

Do I?.. how do you figure?

this kid challenged me and accepted. I'm not gonna wait 4 days to duel this kid. We will handle this tonight, period. Then I can log off and go to the gym.

terathan33

Wanderer

Poptart said:

Roflol it is called work and university. what ever dude, be scared more and set duel times specifically to the times im either working or in school. roflol priceless.

Lorthic

Knight

Poptart said:

this kid challenged me and accepted. I'm not gonna wait 4 days to duel this kid. We will handle this tonight, period. Then I can log off and go to the gym.

How do I figure? With numbers, of course. ZIIIIIINNNNNNNGG!

No, but yes, but no. You honestly take this game way too seriously. You're flipping out, calling him a pussy, and telling him that if he doesn't duel you he's a faggot, etc. Why don't you calm down? Everybody knows that your guild sucks balls as it is, regardless of whether you can kill a few people or not; you're a pk for a reason--you can't handle anything else.

So please, if you're going to burst the vein in your FACEHEADDEATH, at least do it in a legitimately masculine manner... such as masturbating.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;[

Tetsuo

Sorceror

Poptart said:

lawl go to the gym to work off the fat, fatty.gg, man i pwn

terathan33 said:
Roflol it is called work and university. what ever dude, be scared more and set duel times specifically to the times im either working or in school. roflol priceless.

Excuse much? Either way we are gonna do this tonight, so I'll push it to 8pm PST, which should be 11pm your time, when your neither in school or at work.

Flake?

Lynyrd

Knight

Wow, Poptart, take a step back and look at your posts compared to Terathan's. You are totally raged.

Chill the hell out. It's a game. Who gives a shit who is better at it? It's not like it means anything.

Furota said:
How do I figure? With numbers, of course. ZIIIIIINNNNNNNGG!

No, but yes, but no. You honestly take this game way too seriously. You're flipping out, calling him a pussy, and telling him that if he doesn't duel you he's a faggot, etc. Why don't you calm down? Everybody knows that your guild sucks balls as it is, regardless of whether you can kill a few people or not; you're a pk for a reason--you can't handle anything else.

So please, if you're going to burst the vein in your FACEHEADDEATH, at least do it in a legitimately masculine manner... such as masturbating.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;[

I'm like FLIPPIN OUT MAN.

No.

If hes gonna talk shit today, then we will duel today, while everything is fresh in everyones minds. It will only take a few minutes.

M

moose-hybrid

terathan33 said:

ROFL AND POPTART IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN U FUCKING WORK AND WHEN U GO TO UR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL??? WHAT ELSE IS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW SMALL UR DICK IS??? I MEAN WTF WHY TALK SHIT AND ACCEPT A DUEL IF U CANT EVEN DO A TIME ANYTIME SOON.... WHY WAIT 4 days to let you lose 1 mill gold? get ur shit straight and quit making excuses aint hard to log on for 5 mins or less to lose a duel. kthx

Lynyrd said:
Wow, Poptart, take a step back and look at your posts compared to Terathan's. You are totally raged.

Chill the hell out. It's a game. Who gives a shit who is better at it? It's not like it means anything.

I am chill, I'm just down to fight for money. I love it. If the shit talk starts today, then it ends today. Plus one of my chars needs neon hair. hahahahaha

M

moose-hybrid

Poptart said:
I am chill, I'm just down to fight for money. I love it. If the shit talk starts today, then it ends today. Plus one of my chars needs neon hair. hahahahaha

you can buy me neon hair to kthx.

terathan33

Wanderer

Poptart said:
Excuse much? Either way we are gonna do this tonight, so I'll push it to 8pm PST, which should be 11pm your time, when your neither in school or at work.

Flake?
roflol dude i got up at 6, to run adn go the gym, went to work and then school till 930 at which time i come home to cook my food for the next day.
I really dont wanna log into uo, i specifically asked for a week end time since im free all sat and sunday. But whatever man, if your gonna insist on tonight, i really doubt that after 3+ hours of class and an 8 hur workday and working out im even give two shits about this duel. Like i said, im really not available on week days, I pmed you that, and i think thats specifically why u push so much for today. Its cool through man, good tactic and very clever of you. I shouldnt of pmed or stated the times i wasnt available cause now your pushng exactly those times. Whatever man, its a game.;)

terathan33 said:
roflol dude i got up at 6, to run adn go the gym, went to work and then school till 930 at which time i come home to cook my food for the next day.
I really dont wanna log into, i specifically asked for a week end time since im free all sat and sunday. But whatever man, if your gonna insist on tonight, i really doubt that after 3+ hours of class and an 8 hur workday and working out im even give two shits about this duel. Like i said, im really available on week days, I pmed you that, and i think thats specifically why u push so much for today. Its cool through man, good tactic and very clever of you. I shouldnt of pmed or stated the times i wasnt available cause now your pushng exactly those times. Whatever man, its a game.;)

Exactly.

So are you gonna flake?

Weekends are party days and my only days off. I don't sit in front of the computer on those days.

I guess you had to add that in to make sure everyone knows you have an active life.

Nope, I added that in because I have plans tonight to go to the gym that I'm setting aside to duel this fagbag. Then I gotta rush and meet my homie.

So tonight 8pm PST. Delucia Pond. Period.
7x Standard, 1 mill. Best of 3.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

i guess poptart doesn't understand what nick just typed..... for easy explanation sir , HE = Work and YOU= Last thing he cares about.He said he would duel you on a weekend and your rushing him to duel now , i guess you do not really want to duel him.I know i'm not the only one noticing this.

M

moose-hybrid

what i dont understand is how can u be online and flame all day and yet u complain about having to go to elementary school and working on the corner? i mean wtf man .... your making this forum smell like bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.