UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

moose said:
what i dont understand is how can u be online and flame all day and yet u complain about having to go to elementary school and working on the corner? i mean wtf man .... your making this forum smell like bullshit.

Indeed.

I know you have 5 minutes to take outta your precious bedtime.

terathan33

Wanderer

:rolleyes:
Poptart said:
Exactly.

So are you gonna flake?
roflol ur so gay. Like i said anytime this week end. I dont know if up for it tonight but most likly i will go home and pass out.
If ur to chicken shit to realize people have lives outside uo than thats on you. I'm not flaking, its more like your creative way of duel dodging.
I say im not available weekday nights and you say i can only duel week day nights. thats fine, I already caved in on the 7x, best of 3, but really im not gonna loose out on sleep or anything over a nub lke u. The uog community knows i would own you, and so do I. My offer still stands u can pick any time sat and sunday.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
what i dont understand is how can u be online and flame all day and yet u complain about having to go to elementary school and working on the corner? i mean wtf man .... your making this forum smell like bullshit.

It means he has a job that requires a computer and he uses his own computer to do the work because he actually made it to college sir , instead of flippin teh burgers like thee he got a computer job.

terathan33

Wanderer

Sehkata said:
i guess poptart doesn't understand what nick just typed..... for easy explanation sir , HE = Work and YOU= Last thing he cares about.He said he would duel you on a weekend and your rushing him to duel now , i guess you do not really want to duel him.I know i'm not the only one noticing this.
I honestly think he can't read.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
It means he has a job that requires a computer and he uses his own computer to do the work because he actually made it to college sir , instead of flippin teh burgers like thee he got a computer job.

i dont know about flipping burgers but while u sit on your computer with your thumb up ur ass im dodgeing bullets from u fagfriends in iraq so i suggest u watch what u say.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:

i also dont think he needs some fat whore telling his life for him. unless u suck his dick on the side when he gets out of church wensday nights with his daddy.

terathan33 said:
I honestly think he can't read.

We all know you don't get up at 6:30am to go running and go to the gym. People don't function at 6:30 in the damn morning idiot.

I'm not dodging nothing, obviously you can't walk the walk. Handle this duel tonight, not 4 days later when nobody cares anymore.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
i dont know about flipping burgers but while u sit on your computer with your thumb up ur ass im dodgeing bullets from u fagfriends in iraq so i suggest u watch what u say.

As I said , you were probably flipping burgers not too long ago , and sir I am too going into the military and I am more intelligent enough than to be in the infantry.Which branch of the military are you in or are you just trying to make your e-pen0r bigger or something?

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
i also dont think he needs some fat whore telling his life for him. unless u suck his dick on the side when he gets out of church wensday nights with his daddy.

Sir if you are in the military then you make me giggle irl.That is why your ass is in iraq.Getting rid of the pawns while the knights sit at home with the plans and shit for you to not get killed.

terathan33

Wanderer

Sehkata said:
As I said , you were probably flipping burgers not too long ago , and sir I am too going into the military and I am more intelligent enough than to be in the infantry.Which branch of the military are you in or are you just trying to make your e-pen0r bigger or something?
We need the stupid ones in the front. :D

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:

I am in the Marines kid. and i left right after highschool so no i was not flipping burgers i was fliping your mother over in my bed to get inbetween her legs to concieve you. obviously i fucked up and made a mistake.

Sorry kid you were an accident.

M

moose-hybrid

obviously you to faggots do not know what being in the military is like. it aint like what u think i signed up for this job and i was trained to do it so i am. i dont give a fuck if u think i am retarded because im doing something with my life other then sitting on a damn forum yet again with ur thumbs up ur asses and eating boogers.

moose said:
I am in the Marines kid. and i left right after highschool so no i was not flipping burgers i was fliping your mother over in my bed to get inbetween her legs to concieve you. obviously i fucked up and made a mistake.

haha roofle.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:

AHAAHAHAHAHA U GOT ME SIR OMG U GOT ME AHAHAAHA... gg on being the 666352452344242545235th person to insult someone with a mama/kid insult , and being in the marines pretty much explain it...

M

moose-hybrid

terathan33 said:
Obvously not.

YOur signature is incorrect because you can talk shit and SAY u can back it up but in the long run u are flaking out... i mean dont open your mouth unless u know u can handle a fist being shoved down ur dick sucking mouth. so next time i suggest you just stfu and go along with your life being a little daddies boy and graduate elemetary school and maybe just maybe one day you can be up top with the big boys.

Lynyrd

Knight

Poptart said:
We all know you don't get up at 6:30am to go running and go to the gym. People don't function at 6:30 in the damn morning idiot.

Many people get up early in the morning to run. Get out a little.

Also, The fact remains that he actually has things to do on weekdays. Why can't you just duel him on the weekend? The only reason that you provided is that those are you "party days" or whatever. What kind of reason is that? Dueling on the weekends is just too inconvenient for you?

It makes sense to me that Terrathan's job and school are a little more important than your "party days."

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
obviously you to faggots do not know what being in the military is like. it aint like what u think i signed up for this job and i was trained to do it so i am. i dont give a fuck if u think i am retarded because im doing something with my life other then sitting on a damn forum yet again with ur thumbs up ur asses and eating boogers.

um.... ok pookie explain this to me your in the marines... and on the forums....."im doing something with my life other then sitting on a damn forum" I think you need to revise that paragraph because it makes no sense if you are sitting here on a forum.BTW if you are getting shot at don't forget the internet is so fast in iraq[sarcasm irl] and you can just turn your speedhax on and get away.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
AHAAHAHAHAHA U GOT ME SIR OMG U GOT ME AHAHAAHA... gg on being the 666352452344242545235th person to insult someone with a mama/kid insult , and being in the marines pretty much explain it...

my dis's have nothing to do with being in the corp kid. just because im a marine doesnt mean i have to act all serious obviously u were mis informed by mommy and daddy and prolly had ur assed handed to a little too much. so go sit with your friend tetheran33 and finger eachother.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
um.... ok pookie explain this to me your in the marines... and on the forums....."im doing something with my life other then sitting on a damn forum" I think you need to revise that paragraph because it makes no sense if you are sitting here on a forum.BTW if you are getting shot at don't forget the internet is so fast in iraq[sarcasm irl] and you can just turn your speedhax on and get away.

you think its 24/7 being shot at? no its not there is time you can have time to yourself to either write home or go on the comp. and i wouldnt need speed hax all i ahve to do is hit my panic button and here come the birds to shit our way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.