UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Lynyrd said:
Many people get up early in the morning to run. Get out a little.

Also, The fact remains that he actually has things to do on weekdays. Why can't you just duel him on the weekend? The only reason that you provided is that those are you "party days" or whatever. What kind of reason is that? Dueling on the weekends is just too inconvenient for you?

It makes sense to me that Terrathan's job and school are a little more important than your "party days."

More like my days off. I'd rather go out on the weekends and socialize with people that I don't get to kick it with during the week while I'm working. but I'm pretty much done replying to this shit. I'll be around delucia tonight, and the pond for a few(6pm pst-8pm pst). If you fail to show then take that wooden dildo and splinter your ass up a little bit, cus to tell you the truth I won't care by the time the weekend gets here.

If you do come across me this weekend then I'll be more then happy to handle it then.

Peace out.

M

moose-hybrid

Poptart said:
More like my days off. I'd rather go out on the weekends and socialize with people that I don't get to kick it with during the week while I'm working. but I'm pretty much done replying to this shit. I'll be around delucia tonight, and the pond for a few(6pm pst-8pm pst). If you fail to show then take that wooden dildo and splinter your ass up a little bit, cus to tell you the truth I won't care by the time the weekend gets here.

If you do come across me this weekend then I'll be more then happy to handle it then.

Peace out.

Take it easy poptart cya in a couple months bro.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
you think its 24/7 being shot at? no its not there is time you can have time to yourself to either write home or go on the comp. and i wouldnt need speed hax all i ahve to do is hit my panic button and here come the birds to shit our way out.

All this sounds so peachy , but if you act as if you know more about the military than me sir , you are definately wrong.Considering the fact that i am only 17 and have a future of going to college and coming out as an officer.You said "i dont know about flipping burgers but while u sit on your computer with your thumb up ur ass im dodgeing bullets from u fagfriends in iraq so i suggest u watch what u say."now you say"you think its 24/7 being shot at."Get your stories straight.What are you; private,lance corporal?If so you need to respect people now ^_^.

Lynyrd

Knight

moose said:
my dis's have nothing to do with being in the corp kid. just because im a marine doesnt mean i have to act all serious obviously u were mis informed by mommy and daddy and prolly had ur assed handed to a little too much. so go sit with your friend tetheran33 and finger eachother.

Your feeble insults are annoying. When making comebacks, try to respond to what the person actually said rather than scrawling out a vague, barely legible sentence about the person's mother and/or father or childhood.

It gets obnoxious really fast, and it isn't intimidating.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
All this sounds so peachy , but if you act as if you know more about the military than me sir , you are definately wrong.Considering the fact that i am only 17 and have a future of going to college and coming out as an officer.You said "i dont know about flipping burgers but while u sit on your computer with your thumb up ur ass im dodgeing bullets from u fagfriends in iraq so i suggest u watch what u say."now you say"you think its 24/7 being shot at."Get your stories straight.What are you; private,lance corporal?If so you need to respect people now ^_^.

I am A LCpl
For one yes i do know more about the military then you do at this point in time. because i am actually in it while ur still waiting to get a diploma so i dont know who the FUCK you are saying you know more about the Corp then me. i suggest u rephrase that sentence. and you think its just easy as joining and going straight to college. its not like that. going to school in the military is hard and i know that for a fact. it will take you 6-8 years to get a degree. and during that 6-8 years you HAVE to serve 1 term of 7 months over seas(probably Iraq or Afghanistan) Guaranteed. you dont see that shit in the Papers because you dont read every single bit of information. so i suggest u get away from the comp and go research what exactly is going to happen because what you are telling me is not going to happen the way you think it is. Trust me.

Late.

I thank god that my friend who is going to be an officer in the marines will lead the idiot enlisted people around. Atleast I know they will have a direction because I can not even fathom what a cluster fuck it would be allowing people like "Moose" to lead eachother around.

terathan33

Wanderer

:< thanks for messing up my movie thread. I just offered a civil duel for money, since apparently I "suck because I use krrios". I inform you I don't use krrios, yes I use razor the same client you use, and offer a 5x.
You respond by saying I don't 5x, only 7x.
I respond by best of 5?
You say best of three.
I say ok this week end good I don't have time during the week.
You say no today or nothing.
I really don't understand why you even bother posting and accepting times which I pmed you and stated I was unable to game at. It's ok though, I bent over backwards for you, 7x standard best of 3, ANY time this week ends. If you want the offer is still on the table.
Now anyone else enjoy my jawsome movie?

moose said:
I am A LCpl
For one yes i do know more about the military then you do at this point in time. because i am actually in it while ur still waiting to get a diploma so i dont know who the FUCK you are saying you know more about the Corp then me. i suggest u rephrase that sentence. and you think its just easy as joining and going straight to college. its not like that. going to school in the military is hard and i know that for a fact. it will take you 6-8 years to get a degree. and during that 6-8 years you HAVE to serve 1 term of 7 months over seas(probably Iraq or Afghanistan) Guaranteed. you dont see that shit in the Papers because you dont read every single bit of information. so i suggest u get away from the comp and go research what exactly is going to happen because what you are telling me is not going to happen the way you think it is. Trust me.

Late.

God you are sad.

terathan33 said:
:< thanks for messing up my movie thread. I just offered a civil duel for money, since apparently I "suck because I use krrios". I inform you I don't use krrios, yes I use razor the same client you use, and offer a 5x.
You respond by saying I don't 5x, only 7x.
I respond by best of 5?
You say best of three.
I say ok this week end good I don't have time during the week.
You say no today or nothing.
I really don't understand why you even bother posting and accepting times which I pmed you and stated I was unable to game at. It's ok though, I bent over backwards for you, 7x standard best of 3, ANY time this week ends. If you want the offer is still on the table.
Now anyone else enjoy my jawsome movie?

Video wasn't that good :(

M

moose-hybrid

Paranoia said:
God you are sad.

how can u say i am sad when i am over here risking my life with 30,000 other marines?

I just dont understand how freedom gets to your heads. you think this shit is just given to you, and you just demand respect. I mean come on be fucking greatful you have people risking there lives doing this shit so you can be safe and play all your fucking games, and suck eachothers dicks whenever you want. I have been leading my squad in iraq for 4 months now and i have not lost 1 guy so i dont know why some flamer would say im a shitty leader. One Main thing in the Marines is They teach you Discipline, and Leadership.

I dont have time to sit here and have you guys flame at me because i am risking my life for your freedom.

Just remember all these guys/girls that are fighting for a cause.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
I am A LCpl

Late.

Not true , my brother is currently in the air force right now and has been in it for 3 years and is already a staff sergeant and is currently working on his degree.Plus you do not need 6-8 years to become an officer.If you were to go 6-8 in medical field you would be either a captain or major.You cannot be deployed if you are in college or some type of school.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Sehkata said:
and being in the marines pretty much explain it...

You can fuck off and die, you shit-eating, ungrateful bastard.
I hope someone comes over here and gives you lead poisoning while you cry to your bitch self because you didn't have any military men protecting you.

Fucking disrespectul internet faggots. I'd like to see any of you last one day in a real-life war, not the fucking gankfest shit you think is cool on the internet. Burn in hell. Goddamn.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
Not true , my brother is currently in the air force right now and has been in it for 3 years and is already a staff sergeant and is currently working on his degree.Plus you do not need 6-8 years to become an officer.If you were to go 6-8 in medical field you would be either a captain or major.You cannot be deployed if you are in college or some type of school.

Im not trying to be a dick, but inorder to go to the officer program you need to have a college education. If you go in Enlisted and just think after your 4 year term you are going to get out, and go to the Officers its not going to happen. 99.9 % of the time you have to re-enlist to continue through school and after 8 years of being in the corp u can transfer to the officers program. Each branch is different. In the Marines schooling is harder. The Airforce, pretty much all you have to do is go to school. Because the airforce is not needed as much at this point in the war.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

"I dont have time to sit here and have you guys flame at me because i am risking my life for your freedom."

Everytime you say that shit ,it really annoys me. You are just wanting people to feel pity for you, You signed up for the shit , and out of the what , like 150,000 soldiers[estimated ;/] there and only 1,000 of them has died in the past few years[god rest their souls].In my opinion you are facing nothing but an ant farm compared to WWI, WWII and even the vietnam war ... jesus christ , what was the total killed in WWI alone , near 40 MILLION people?I respect you for actually being over there and not AWOL but that is as far as my respect goes.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Sehkata said:
"I dont have time to sit here and have you guys flame at me because i am risking my life for your freedom."

Everytime you say that shit ,it really annoys me. You are just wanting people to feel pity for you, You signed up for the shit , and out of the what , like 150,000 soldiers[estimated ;/] there and only 1,000 of them has died in the past few years[god rest their souls].In my opinion you are facing nothing but an ant farm compared to WWI, WWII and even the vietnam war ... jesus christ , what was the total killed in WWI alone , near 40 MILLION people?I respect you for actually being over there and not AWOL but that is as far as my respect goes.

Get your facts straight, dumbass. If you're gonna act like you know anything about war, at least know that WWI had about 10mil amercan casualties and WWII had 40+mil.

Don't call moose down for being on the front line fighting for you, you don't know shit about WWI, WWII, Viet war or anything else. You don't know shit about handling a weapon vs. someone looking to kill you on a real battlefield. Go fucking die.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:

I am not telling you to respect me or anyone else. all im saying is people like you[in general] take life for granted. They sit infront of a computer for the first 18 years of their lives, and dont pay attention to whats going on in the real world.

Get out of the past man. Ya we lost alot of men and women on those wars, and i respect all those who faught in those wars, but we are in the future. If you were in the military right now you would understand where i am going, but the fact is, it is not like fighting an ant farm, we are fighting an enemy with no fear. Now if you can tell me this, How can we fight an enemy with no fear?

Also if you look at the statistics on this current war you would know that there are only a few countries helping the United States fight this war. During WWI and WWII nearly every country in the world was fighting...

Status
Not open for further replies.