UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dream Team 2.0

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Dream Team 2.0

Catapult;1671735 said:
Please Mico make all the excuses you want, You and your friends use PvP tamers to pick up the slack you cant carry. It's that simple.

I don't make excuses. I only state facts.

IE excuses:
1. OMG OMG OMG they out number us that's why they won. they're bad.
2. OMG OMG OMG they have mares, pots/wands, chugging, bola, and texans.
3. OMG OMG OMG Stide is canadian and Jesse is still a virgin.
4. List goes on...

Facts:
1. We use templates according to the neccesarry of battles/tournaments/bank sitting.

If anything, you are making excuses and whining about the templates that we are bringing to the table. I'm looking for a good fight, not a good whining session.

Please all you leaders of various guilds (oldschool & newly). Start organizing and regroup your guild and join opposing factions and give me good fights for the summer break. I want to start sensing 30+ enemies as I log into Hybrid.

Thanks.

Sloth6061

Wanderer

Mico;1671762 said:

Are you denying that Dream Team uses gimp tactics and templates to achieve goals otherwise impossible to a group of players consisting of mostly trash? If you are denying my previous statement, then why use those tactics?

Mico

Sorceror

Catapult;1671766 said:
Are you denying that Dream Team uses gimp tactics and templates to achieve goals otherwise impossible to a group of players consisting of mostly trash? If you are denying my previous statement, then why use those tactics?

Any tactics is a well thought out plan, so why is one gimpy than the other? So if you can't beat it, you consider it gimp? How come I don't whine about anyone's tactics ? How about this, you start copying how we play, and I will show you how to beat it, so you can improve your game, then you can start whining about the new things that I come up to destroy this "unbeatable tactic" that you call "Gimp"
It only depends on if your team can execute or not. I throw out game plan , my men seems to execute it very damn well, so why do you consider them trash? The only trash I'm seeing is lol can you guess?

Sprint-

Wanderer

Mico;1671762 said:

IE excuses:
1. OMG OMG OMG they out number us that's why they won. they're bad.
2. OMG OMG OMG they have mares, pots/wands, chugging, bola, and texans.
3. OMG OMG OMG Stide is canadian and Jesse is still a virgin.
4. List goes on...

Facts:
1. We use templates according to the neccesarry of battles/tournaments/bank sitting.

If anything, you are making excuses and whining about the templates that we are bringing to the table. I'm looking for a good fight, not a good whining session.

Please all you leaders of various guilds (oldschool & newly). Start organizing and regroup your guild and join opposing factions and give me good fights for the summer break. I want to start sensing 30+ enemies as I log into Hybrid.

Thanks.

excuse #1 does apply though.. tbh if you fought most faction guilds even numbers you'd lose.

edit; well the ones that aren't bad (not many left tho :()

Mico

Sorceror

Raserei;1671851 said:
excuse #1 does apply though.. tbh if you fought most faction guilds even numbers you'd lose.

edit; well the ones that aren't bad (not many left tho :()

Man I would love to fight u guys even numbers. Why don't u recruit more people to match up rather than using excuse #1 for the last how many years?

Sprint-

Wanderer

because everyone on this shard is bad currently, and I can't stand playing with noobs.. so annoying. If we did have the same numbers, I wouldn't need an excuse, we wouldn't die ever.

Van Dam

Sorceror

MrBrightside;1671731 said:
do you mean the 'good' people that quit as soon as their cheats were blocked?

lol wich was about 60 to 80 % of the pvp population :/ 2 years ago it wasnt about who was better it was who had better cheats.

tbkiah

Wanderer

Raserei;1671880 said:
because everyone on this shard is bad currently, and I can't stand playing with noobs.. so annoying. If we did have the same numbers, I wouldn't need an excuse, we wouldn't die ever.

dude your guild is full of newbs... wtf are you talking about? josey wales.. i mean wow.... that's just horrible...

Christoff

Wanderer

owned 2v1 newbs

No, that isn't 6 guards you see.

Funny fight through. 3v1+4 guards. I lost guards though :( didn't want to lose the rest.

Sprint-

Wanderer

tbkiah;1671949 said:
dude your guild is full of newbs... wtf are you talking about? josey wales.. i mean wow.... that's just horrible...

LOL I KNO RITE ME, too bad josey can kill you

tbkiah

Wanderer

Raserei;1672072 said:
LOL I KNO RITE ME, too bad josey can kill you

potentially 1v1... i haven't fought him since i got my internet fixed... but me and amon owned him and little buddy 100x 2v2...

Catapult;1671591 said:
Do you always eat from his ass or just some days? Jesse blows, if he played back when good people were actually playing and not a bunch of nobodies, he would be a nobody.

lol ive been playing this shard for about four years, i played when the "good" people played. im defiantly not the best nor have i ever claimed to be, but a no namer like yourself is no where near my level. and like luigi said, did u notice the "good" people quit when they couldnt cheat anymore?

tbkiah;1672264 said:
why don't you prove your skilled and stop fighting with 10 people?

lol, if u didnt notice, FACTIONS ARE A GROUP EFFORT. it rly doesnt matter but thell me how i can prove to you my skill? pit fight you? setup even numbers?

Christoff

Wanderer

JesseJane;1672269 said:
lol, if u didnt notice, FACTIONS ARE A GROUP EFFORT. it rly doesnt matter but thell me how i can prove to you my skill? pit fight you? setup even numbers?

only newbs roll in squads

:(

Who rolls solo? Dungeon pks with hiding? Hate to break it to anyone but Factions is all about team/clique effort. Sucks but that's the reason I quit 2 years ago.