UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dream Team 2.0

Magic_Cow

Sorceror
Re: Dream Team 2.0

Suil Ban;1671360 said:
It seems every time I am unable to play UO (i.e. right now), it picks up. I hope something's still up when I get back :D

When, Cow's CL SHIT BECOMES ACTIVE. But I gotta take another break from uo.... with finals and shit coming up... SO shit might slow down for awhile..

Christoff

Wanderer

So you guys having fun fighting, well, no one? Except for the Minax faction. I mean guild, EQ/MS on our peak hours.

Christoff;1671379 said:
So you guys having fun fighting, well, no one? Except for the Minax faction. I mean guild, EQ/MS on our peak hours.

what are you talking about?

Mico

Sorceror

Christoff;1671379 said:

I can guaranteed you sir, that your guild & friends will NOW be kept in check. If you plan to win using EQ MS, you must be senial. Your strat caller is still a rookie when it comes to field tactics. 1 game plan will not cut it in Hybrid or atleast to Dream Team. Maybe this last weekend of you guys trying to raid with 20+ men and failed will improve your strat on upcoming future battles. Thank you for playing & we are looking forward on the next coming epic battle.

Christoff

Wanderer

Mico;1671392 said:
I can guaranteed you sir, that your guild & friends will NOW be kept in check. If you plan to win using EQ MS, you must be senial. Your strat caller is still a rookie when it comes to field tactics. 1 game plan will not cut it in Hybrid or atleast to Dream Team. Maybe this last weekend of you guys trying to raid with 20+ men and failed will improve your strat on upcoming future battles. Thank you for playing & we are looking forward on the next coming epic battle.

I was actually talking about the lack of oranges for you guys. Not arguing about our tactics. Because everyone uses the same strategies.

Who was EQ'n and turreting while defending? And while we admit our raids were unsuccessful. I really don't think we had 20+ members on. Maybe 12 at the most, if that. And you can already assume 4+ of those guys have played UO for all of about 2 months.

Alas, all I'm saying is all you guys in TB will soon realize how boring it is to chase every EQ/MS char to the other side of the world and just faction hop like all those guilds in TB always do. Flavor of the week 's all.

Mico

Sorceror

Christoff;1671391 said:
You guys, your allies, or whatever, mass recruited every factioner/guild.

Let's just make it all clear here. Dream Team did not mass recruited any factioner/guild. It is simply the original Dream Team members and a few members from epedemic due to me being in Epedemic back then too. I wanted to play with my friends when I came back from a long 7 months break. Our team size is normal due to having to guard/raid towns sigils. Now as for the other randoms/guilds in TB, we have no control over what other people want to do and really cannot stop them from doing it. If you all want to join TB and run around and stare at each other all day, go for it. That will just prove to me your defeat.

Christoff

Wanderer

JesseJane;1670425 said:
can we all three join forces?

Sarcasm or not you guys definitely started it. And obviously don't mind.

But if we lose all the towns I think EQ/MS may be going TB just for hilarity purposes.

Mico

Sorceror

Christoff;1671401 said:
Sarcasm or not you guys definitely started it. And obviously don't mind.

But if we lose all the towns I think EQ/MS may be going TB just for hilarity purposes.

You don't have to worry. There won't be any forces joining together. What you fought this weekend is 100% Dream Team Strats. I will admit that there were some randoms in the base defending with us, but I can promise you that they didn't know what was going on, not in our vent, and probably didn't even do anything. If anything, they were just in there for the loots and probably chat with Lord T. If you guys want to join TB, feel free. As of this point do you think you will lose your towns? You're not too confident in your team defending for it?

PS: I'm really looking for an epic all out fight and right now I think your guild is the ONLY ONE that can give me an all out fight. Please try your best in the next upcoming battles.

Sloth6061

Wanderer

JesseJane;1668213 said:
nah, ill be playing nothing but stun and bola tamers ;) just for u

Yea then act like you're the all time dominating PvP force on UOG, but conveniently forget that you're playing the gimpiest type of PvP char there is.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Catapult;1671469 said:
Yea then act like you're the all time dominating PvP force on UOG, but conveniently forget that you're playing the gimpiest type of PvP char there is.

doesnt matter what type of char you play...when you post if people have to ask who you are....thats what makes you a gimp.....

who are you?

notice how everytime jeshe posts....everyone know jeshe......

one more time..... who?

k point proven

TheNuthigh;1671483 said:
doesnt matter what type of char you play...when you post if people have to ask who you are....thats what makes you a gimp.....

who are you?

one more time..... who?

k point proven

I don't see why you don't just use the 'cheap' methods yourself. I used to think pots were cheap but once I ended up using them myself I did a lot better.

Maybe instead of crying about his methods, adopt equal or better ones so you can beat him.

Sprint-

Wanderer

tbkiah;1671057 said:
dude when parliament and slip and i fought you guys you took off running even numbers...

false, and fyi slip and parliament are in our guild, get your facts straight ]=

Sloth6061

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;1671483 said:

who are you?

one more time..... who?

k point proven

Do you always eat from his ass or just some days? Jesse blows, if he played back when good people were actually playing and not a bunch of nobodies, he would be a nobody.

Mico

Sorceror

Catapult;1671469 said:

That pvp char template is a defense and group support template. You have no idea what you are talking about sir. And yes Dream team is one of the all time dominating PVP group on UOG.

lolzao

Sorceror

Mico;1671670 said:
That pvp char template is a defense and group support template. You have no idea what you are talking about sir. And yes Dream team is one of the all time dominating PVP group on UOG.

oh yes I just check Factions - My UOGamers and I guess you are right dream team is one of the all time dominating PVP group but unfortunetaly its not YOUR dream team :/

Catapult;1671591 said:
Jesse blows, if he played back when good people were actually playing and not a bunch of nobodies, he would be a nobody.

do you mean the 'good' people that quit as soon as their cheats were blocked?

Sloth6061

Wanderer

Mico;1671670 said:

Please Mico make all the excuses you want, You and your friends use PvP tamers to pick up the slack you cant carry. It's that simple.

Catapult;1671735 said:
Please Mico make all the excuses you want, You and your friends use PvP tamers to pick up the slack you cant carry. It's that simple.

lolwho is this guy

Sloth6061

Wanderer

MrBrightside;1671731 said:
do you mean the 'good' people that quit as soon as their cheats were blocked?

Sure you can rationalize it however you want, UOG lost about 80% of its good pvpers in the past 2 years. Nearly everyone now is trash.