UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dream Team 2.0

tbkiah

Wanderer
Re: Dream Team 2.0

Raserei;1671053 said:
why would we stay onscreen when we are outnumbered 2+:1 always

dude when parliament and slip and i fought you guys you took off running even numbers...

godofsoap

Wanderer

Mystical and I fought two of you losers yesterday after you asked for a 2v2. You spammed pots and alchy dumped us constantly. After your failed eq pot synch you called us scripters. Then you offscreened every single dump we tried to do. Keep in mind this is after YOU asked us for a 2v2. I guess that punkte is more important than actually playing the game properly.

Feel free to uninstall anytime.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Then why does 90% of the shard not even bother to try and heal my synch and instead run like girls. Maybe you could explain it to me.

Maybe it has something to do with ballsack breath?

tbkiah

Wanderer

Lafable;1671070 said:
Then why does 90% of the shard not even bother to try and heal my synch and instead run like girls. Maybe you could explain it to me.

Maybe it has something to do with ballsack breath?

i guess cause maybe the rest of the shard are fucking newbs... telll me why they run form me fair fight too?

TonyMerry

Wanderer

its cool to see dream team is back but now dynasty & decadence and new peoples joined Tb

Tb already fucking huge.

TonyMerry;1671085 said:
its cool to see dream team is back but now dynasty & decadence and new peoples joined Tb

Tb already fucking huge.
wasn't huge when we joined.. and there is only like 5 of us... if d comes to tb we will adjust accordingly

Sloth6061

Wanderer

JesseJane;1671267 said:
heh, it hasnt even been up a week......quit the forums u queer

Yaknow, now that you put it in that context, I think I might. My feelings are really hurt from that comment.

Sloth6061

Wanderer

Black Thunder;1671319 said:
Note that every other one is crashed, noob.

how does I forcefuck reply button?

Suil Ban;1671293 said:
Are factions worth playing again?

they are pretty active at the moment. we guarded one sig the other day and destroyed 26 EQ/MS-Immortal-Parliament and friends. it was tons of fun.