UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dream Team 2.0

Slovy

Sorceror
Re: Dream Team 2.0

man this makes me wish i was not in EQ MS...

too bad i love safty in numbers... no death and no respect is more fun than all death and full respect i say :)

Mico

Sorceror

Dream Team will now take control of faction and dominate all opposing factions. Thank you for playing & have a great day.

And hi to everyone that misses me. Sorry for the absense of 7+ months.

Christoff

Wanderer

Mico;1670652 said:
Dream Team will now take control of faction and dominate all opposing factions. Thank you for playing & have a great day.

And hi to everyone that misses me. Sorry for the absense of 7+ months.

You mean try to dominate that one big bad guild in Minax?

Honestly, who else are you going to fight? You guys are mass recruiting to factions worst than PKG. And they're a 12 year old PK guild. Most everyone else has switched or is in the process of switching to TB, DT 3.56, bandwagoners etc.

Christoff

Wanderer

Tribal;1670676 said:
mass recruiting? they have like 8 members and most of them are from there old guild

Yeah, but not including the alliance with all the other guilds. Just watch TB grow. It's SL all over again. Everyones gonna join for the horses/runics/security. Realize there's no oranges. And go somewhere else.

Suil Ban;1670677 said:
Were you not around the first time Dream Team was, Christoff?

Probably. I played for 3 months or so a while ago but quit because I wasn't in a faction clique. Let's not forget half those dudes were in that one guild of nubs because they wanted the security to roll around with and save their points.

I still don't understand how a guild that was so large/powerful disbands. All the drama these guilds have and the whole breaking up/getting back together crap makes me think they might as well be some mainstream Indie band/rock stars.

Slovy

Sorceror

Christoff;1670674 said:
You mean try to dominate that one big bad guild in Minax?

Honestly, who else are you going to fight? You guys are mass recruiting to factions worst than PKG. And they're a 12 year old PK guild. Most everyone else has switched or is in the process of switching to TB, DT 3.56, bandwagoners etc.

i mean im in EQ MS too man.. im right with ya there.. buuut.... see how you said when dt (a good team) went tb? and everyone started ban waggoning over there.. what happened when EQMS was starting out and decimating?

everyone bandwagoned our way..

sorry for misspelling shit. im so tired.

Christoff

Wanderer

Suil Ban;1670685 said:
Some of the players can really shine on the field, and perhaps in the future the guild will cut itself down again, having bred more PvPers and thus creating a bigger base.

Yeah, well that's another lame move. Both for fellow guildies and supposed friends. The SA version on Divinity broke off into an "elite" pvp guild. Everything went downhill from there.

Tribal

Lord

eh i mass recruited a while back and ended up being good friends with people from that guild still today

except for u suil... u sucked dick

tbkiah

Wanderer

Suil Ban;1670711 said:
I was new to PvP and played with you maybe twice while I was in that guild.

Yes, I sucked.

i thought you had pvpd since the dawn of fucking time suil?

GimpCent

Knight

tbkiah;1670188 said:
micos lead of sucking the big fat dick? no thanks... mico sucked... tamer pvp = no skill. just becuase your mare flamestrikes does not mean you are good.

Not to jump on the worship Mico bandwagon or anything but it must be said that most mares that Mico used in fact couldn't even ebolt let alone flamestrike.

And as far as pvp skill go, it really just boils down to 60% your macros and key layout, 10% common sense and control, with the remaining 30% made up from items (heal wands, pots, etc) and yes even trained mares.

Dexxer = No Skill
Tamer = No skill
Mager = No skill
The only skill is setting up the correct macros in a seemless way

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

GimpCent

Knight

Btw Welcome back Mico, bad choice to come back but hey its your penis that will suffer not mine.

Sprint-

Wanderer

GimpCent;1670964 said:
Not to jump on the worship Mico bandwagon or anything but it must be said that most mares that Mico used in fact couldn't even ebolt let alone flamestrike.

And as far as pvp skill go, it really just boils down to 60% your macros and key layout, 10% common sense and control, with the remaining 30% made up from items (heal wands, pots, etc) and yes even trained mares.

Dexxer = No Skill
Tamer = No skill
Mager = No skill
The only skill is setting up the correct macros in a seemless way

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

you're a fucking dumbass, no wonder you play a dexxer

godofsoap

Wanderer

The only skill on this shard it seems these days is how fast mommy and daddies internet connection can get you off screen.

*cough* hibernation.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Lafable;1671015 said:
The only skill on this shard it seems these days is how fast mommy and daddies internet connection can get you off screen.

*cough* hibernation.

orly

considering how i have the slowest dsl there is? sry that we fight outnumbered and u still die /; rly sorry

tbkiah

Wanderer

if people weren't complete fucking useless cocksucking faggots and didn't run all the time.. connection wouldn't mean shit... but people just run away when you cast...