UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling for suits

Davey_Havok

Sorceror
Re: Dueling for suits

Did this ever go down? I'd like to watch someone lose a suit. Or watch someone rage and cry, then recall. Whichever, it's all comical.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;378331 said:
Did this ever go down? I'd like to watch someone lose a suit. Or watch someone rage and cry, then recall. Whichever, it's all comical.

Shoulda been in vent with reefer, when he got rapped by hellion. Funny story.

Sintoo

Sorceror

I'll up the ante and say we duel for mom's.

*Ensued by epic eye close up followed by an climaxing acoustic guitarr solo*

EDIT: Of course the "winner" pays for all eventual shipping costs that may arise.

pbguy434

Knight

luigi-demise;378344 said:
Shoulda been in vent with reefer, when he got rapped by hellion. Funny story.
The real Hellion or one of those faggots who took his name?

Blue Dragon

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;377352 said:
One way or the other, it would be funny to watch you lose your suit to DJ.

I dont think dj can pure mage someone if there any good... dp, bleed dependant for the loss. I would like to see that duel, make it happen!

Tempest

Knight

Blue Dragon;378352 said:
I dont think dj can pure mage someone if there any good... dp, bleed dependant for the loss. I would like to see that duel, make it happen!

You haven`t seen him duel on his necro mage?

IMO he`s almost just as hard to kill, and if you`re rolling less than 75 fire, he`ll drop you faster than anything on that char. =[

Paulie

Wanderer

Isuxurox go back to trammel or hybrid or whatever newb place you came from, if you cant face templates adapted for aos you have no business in fel, or dueling.. btw in duels darts arent legal anyway.

roly

Wanderer

nemnoch;377374 said:
Sounds like he is taking a varation from racing for pinkslips. But since each car can be different, I dont see why any pvp build should be excluded.

Then again, I am old(er) and my reflexes are sucking and everytime I try to pvp I die really really fast.
they often give head starts / exclude NOS / match superchargers with superchargers & turbos with turbos, just to even the playing field.

you won't see a FWD civic racing a camaro 1/8th mile.. it's not fair.

Argyle

Wanderer

isuxurox would honor the agreement, likely beat luigi, who would not honor the agreement.

Jamboish

Wanderer

Hi, I am pure mage. But I don't duel. I am pretty horrible at mage, which is why I can only kill the people accessed to Killa DJ's house, and then the random blues at brit moongate :(

isuxurox

Wanderer

I consider this topic over, not one person has accepted my challenge. And have come to the conclusion that none of you have ever played on a production shard (OSI).

/dead

Jamboish

Wanderer

I played osi. I just don't see the point on dueling for suits. There is maybe 3 including myself people that even pvp with pure mages. And the other 2 I think are inactive. So, stop walking around like your a allmighty pvp machine you tool. People play other combos now. I only have 1 suit period, so I will not duel. If you don't like the way we do things here on Demise, you sir can get the fuck out of my game.