UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling for suits

J

John Doe

Re: Dueling for suits

Davey_Havok;379553 said:
Please define pure for me. Do you want me to pvp with Magery, Eval, and resist? Because if I use wrestling, you would contradict yourself about specials, and without a special, your chances are slim to none of killing a well geared pvper with ma's and fireballs.

Magery eval resist wrestle scribe med <- a pure mage temp, can have a different wep skill if you want to pvp elsewhere

Pure mage duels: are duels where the spells kill the players not the weapon(specials)..

Contradict myself about specials? Howso.. just dont use them..

Chances are slim to none of killing a well geared pvper with ma's and fireballs? - Dont use ma fbs, there are 62 other spells in the magery spellbook, unless your spellbook has only those two spells in it :)

J

John Doe

Davey_Havok;379570 said:
I've been mortaled by him so by your guys' standards.. he is not a PURE MAGERYZZ

So? It doesnt mean he cant pure mage duel, now does it?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Θ-QuIcK.FiNgErS-Θ;379568 said:
I also agree that casting is retardedly fast here. Doesnt bother me though.

I also agree, again, that Renegade is the best mage on the shard.
Everyone knew it when he was gonna come here.

You dont think he is? Mage Duel him to prove otherwise.

I'll mage duel him.

*Yawn*

I have a Scribe Wrestle Mage I'll duel him on.

Not for arties or anything, but just for fun since I haven't logged that character on in about 4 months.

John Doe;379471 said:
meh, im just rattling my thoughts out about different shit.. im just curious when i ask people to mage duel, they brought necro mages psn mages and used specials, i come from osi and when you asked for a mage duel you knew they were gonna bring a scribe mage maybe with wrestle or weapon skill, but that was it! what makes people on this shard think differently about mage duels than osi people?.. only reason i can come up with is cause they never played osi a good amount of time to adapt to the pure mage dueling style =(
:p:D;)

Θ-QuIcK.FiNgErS-Θ;379687 said:
hahah
As expected.. given the slight chance to not lose a suit, people are now saying "ill duel him"

Uh, I'm not chancing losing my suits you nub.

I've worked long and hard to get them as good as they are. And this guy is probably better than I. So why would I risk that?

isuxurox

Wanderer

I'll start dueling yall for fun or whatever. John doe i like the idea of a league but how many people would actually do it?

Theres no incentives on this shard to be a good duelist because of two reasons. A) the casting is turbo ridiculous B) nobody know how to use actual cycles, so normal duels just don't take place.

Anyways, i still have to talk to my opponent(s) and get all the kinks sorted out, and people, don't ask me what my exact armor pieces are through PM you really think I'm gonna list 400 fucking mods, please. Meet me in game to scope my shit out.

Buiu

Knight

The casting s ok... dont try to chagne something is here since the beginning.

isuxurox

Wanderer

Buiu;379742 said:
The casting s ok... dont try to chagne something is here since the beginning.

Calm down lackie, I'm not saying the casting needs to be changed (although it would be a fucking festival if it was corrected)

I'm just going to assume this is the only shard you've played.

isuxurox

Wanderer

Buiu;379745 said:
no... all runuo shards got the same cast...

WO wow what?

Ok, I'm fucking stunned meight, you're absolutely wrong in every way possible.

Please Educate yourself.

Buiu

Knight

I played in 10 + diferents "runuo AOS" shards... and all got the same cast...
but if u r playing "pre aos" or "pvp shards" the cast ll not be the same.
and u!?

isuxurox

Wanderer

Buiu;379749 said:
I played in 10 + diferents "runuo AOS" shards... and all got the same cast...
but if u r playing "pre aos" or "pvp shards" the cast ll not be the same.
and u!?

Have you EVER heard of custom scripts implemented into the Runuo core? holy fuck i can name 5 servers right now with different casting than Demise.

UOR or AOS is dosen't matter, not everybody uses the default Runuo scripts.

You are stone cold fuck nuts my friend.

cmcmcm

Knight

yeap, all runuo servers that i have already played have the same cast than demise :)

isuxurox

Wanderer

Buiu;379754 said:
name it .. i wanna see how much players play in those shards :D

I'm not naming shit, i will most likely be banned from the forums for advertising.

Also most of these servers no longer exist, which is why I'm on this shard, and what does the player count have to do with anything? the debate is YOU say every Runuo Based free server uses the SAME EXACT spell timers.

Now this is copied completely Verbatim from you're last post,

" I played in 10 + diferents "runuo AOS" shards... and all got the same cast... "

Thats 10 servers, most likely very poorly made servers with names such as "PvP Extreme" "Popsicle own festival" "Carnage Holiday Spam Day" "Carnival of ponies"

Can somebody else inform this creeper so i don't have to deal with 11teen year olds?

Buiu

Knight

isuxurox;379757 said:
I'm not naming shit, i will most likely be banned from the forums for advertising.

Also most of these servers no longer exist, which is why I'm on this shard, and what does the player count have to do with anything? the debate is YOU say every Runuo Based free server uses the SAME EXACT spell timers.

Now this is copied completely Verbatim from you're last post,

" I played in 10 + diferents "runuo AOS" shards... and all got the same cast... "

Thats 10 servers, most likely very poorly made servers with names such as "PvP Extreme" "Popsicle own festival" "Carnage Holiday Spam Day" "Carnival of ponies"

Can somebody else inform this creeper so i don't have to deal with 11teen year olds?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
end of discussion.