UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling for suits

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Re: Dueling for suits

Staff will not be involved in anything of the sort. We may in the future have another PvP for your opponents suit, but that is at the discretion of the Seer team.

roly;378778 said:
to be honest, and not to rock any proverbial boats, but this is something that kaz or septar would have done in a heartbeat. it's a matter of confidence, not cockiness.

QTF.

J

John Doe

isuxurox;377299 said:
Looking for people willing to duel me for suits, or artifacts.

Best of 3 wins, scribe mages, no poisoning, no necro, if we both have weapon skills we will wear spell books.

holy shit, someone that actual thinks like me, a good man there

J

John Doe

luigi-demise;377330 said:
You're the one asking people to duel for suits on a pure mage in an aos server. 2/6 Casting made healing too easy, making it necessary for other spells to be more powerful. I.e. Necro, nox, so on so forth. .

I'd rather not waste my time.

LOL Bahah 2/6 casting made healing too easy? Have you ever played OSI, you fucking freeshard scrub, if you played osi when they capped it then you would know the casting at 2/6 is not nearly as fast as this ignorant shard, making the duel actually based on pvp skills.

On here you dont need any fucking dueling skills what-so-ever, all you need is a hotkey to play your little razor macro and its nothing, even if you dont use razor macros you can still spam someone down with ease once you have them Deadly poisoned/bled/mortaled/stangled/stammed locked or just miniheal yourself to full life in the blink of an eye, which in my reality and everyone else's reality(i hope) is fucking retarded, but no one on this shard is willing to try anything new other than dueling with gimp templates that dont require any brainpower to know wtf you need to do at the right time... for once try dueling without Specials/Poisoning Skill, im curious what you guys would think of it.. oh i can tell you what your gonna think/thinking right now (THIS IS AOS, WE CAN USE WHATEVER WE WANT CAUSE THIS IS AOS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH)

*This is not addressed to you, it's addressed to everyone on this shard.. even myself)

Veda

Wanderer

Well I think people should use their skills to the best of their ability... I think Blood Oath is an all go.. (no i don't play a necro) I think that stun punch should be used in duels also.. along with mortal and para... and all the other "lil perks" to people's templates... I think that pots should be aloud in duels to allow the alchemy mages a chance... The bottom line is. If you spent the time to train the char.. you should be able to use the skills you trained. enuf said.

J

John Doe

Veda;379451 said:
Well I think people should use their skills to the best of their ability... I think Blood Oath is an all go.. (no i don't play a necro) I think that stun punch should be used in duels also.. along with mortal and para... and all the other "lil perks" to people's templates... I think that pots should be aloud in duels to allow the alchemy mages a chance... The bottom line is. If you spent the time to train the char.. you should be able to use the skills you trained. enuf said.

Yes, but thats all there is.. gimp templates, no ones actual made a pure mage dueling character, to my knowledge, and even if they did, they would use there dp bleed mortal necro to duel with :/

Id really like to see a player set up a league that only allows inscribe wrestle mages, no specials, no pots(wont need them), no more than 2 cycles in a row(ma fb ma fb), no more than three spells in a row(harm harm harm), except beneficial spells and weaken,clumsy,and feeblemind. This would ultimately test the duelist of the shard.. Even though someone will have a mini heal macro to heal and other such things, but that is inevitable on a freeserver.

This is what this shard needs, this will be the pvp event everyone wants every weekend/midweek/primetime.. Hell it would be nice to have a few categories of these things.. Dexxer v Dexxer - Pure Mage v Pure Mage - Anything v Anything - this will give people something to do other than brit gate for pvp

*when someone makes a post "dueling for suits, pure mage* Dont start talking shit.. Thank you

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Veda;379451 said:
well god damm i never tought I would agree with a Zen but man this Veda is actully speaking the truth

J

John Doe

..and until anyone steps up to take Isuxurox offer,he is the best pure mage duelist on this server.. and i doubt anyone can beat him best 2 of 3

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

John Doe;379448 said:
LOL Bahah 2/6 casting made healing too easy? Have you ever played OSI, you fucking freeshard scrub, if you played osi when they capped it then you would know the casting at 2/6 is not nearly as fast as this ignorant shard, making the duel actually based on pvp skills.

On here you dont need any fucking dueling skills what-so-ever, all you need is a hotkey to play your little razor macro and its nothing, even if you dont use razor macros you can still spam someone down with ease once you have them Deadly poisoned/bled/mortaled/stangled/stammed locked or just miniheal yourself to full life in the blink of an eye, which in my reality and everyone else's reality(i hope) is fucking retarded, but no one on this shard is willing to try anything new other than dueling with gimp templates that dont require any brainpower to know wtf you need to do at the right time... for once try dueling without Specials/Poisoning Skill, im curious what you guys would think of it.. oh i can tell you what your gonna think/thinking right now (THIS IS AOS, WE CAN USE WHATEVER WE WANT CAUSE THIS IS AOS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH)

*This is not addressed to you, it's addressed to everyone on this shard.. even myself)

To clear things up, when i refer to aos, i refer to demise, i played osi a little bit for aos, then quit, So, i wouldn't really know.

EvilChild

Knight

magery + evaluate int

gimp template skills right there

=)

i wouldnt mind seeing dexxer vs dexxer or mage vs mage, pure mage vs pure mage etc

but don't put down someone elses template by calling it "gimp" simply because it targets your own templates weakness

dislike being dp? use vamp form

dislike mortal? heal with spirit speak

dislike bleed? walk around in lich/wrait form

J

John Doe

luigi-demise;379465 said:
To clear things up, when i refer to aos, i refer to demise, i played osi a little bit for aos, then quit, So, i wouldn't really know.

meh, im just rattling my thoughts out about different shit.. im just curious when i ask people to mage duel, they brought necro mages psn mages and used specials, i come from osi and when you asked for a mage duel you knew they were gonna bring a scribe mage maybe with wrestle or weapon skill, but that was it! what makes people on this shard think differently about mage duels than osi people?.. only reason i can come up with is cause they never played osi a good amount of time to adapt to the pure mage dueling style =(

J

John Doe

EvilChild;379468 said:
but don't put down someone elses template by calling it "gimp" simply because it targets your own templates weakness

Exactly, dont put down someone else's template, dont put down someone else post about pure mage dueling for suits, this thread should never have gotten this far, but people had to laugh and post about isuxurox's challenge

If he scratched out "pure" in his challenge im sure it would have never gotten this drastic and maybe someone would accept.

Yes, having a better template that dominates all others(in duels), and then calling yourself good is ludacris, why not have the same template to see who is the better duelist?(for mage dueling only) because my thoughts about dexxers is any temp goes =/

*again.. not directed towards you

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

another reason that i think noone accepted this offer was because there is nothing to offer. Renegade's suit has like 0 arties, and half decent brsk pieces.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

John Doe;379448 said:

At this point in the game, people are thinking of how to make the most unbeatable templates. We aren't in pub 16 anymore, specials are what makes the game now, and I actually use the same strategy that I used on osi and pre aos pvp, explosion+ebolt+weapon skill hit (conc,crushing..) Now it's just faster paced with mortals, bleeds, AI's.. If all of us were rolling on straight pure mages.. it would just be.. boring. Why are you raging about specials and aos skills on an aos shard? I'm just curious. Please define pure for me. Do you want me to pvp with Magery, Eval, and resist? Because if I use wrestling, you would contradict yourself about specials, and without a special, your chances are slim to none of killing a well geared pvper with ma's and fireballs.

I also agree that casting is retardedly fast here. Doesnt bother me though.

I also agree, again, that Renegade is the best mage on the shard.
Everyone knew it when he was gonna come here.

You dont think he is? Mage Duel him to prove otherwise.