UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

Magic_Cow;1802394 said:
ROFL, like you said who gives a fuck about points, and its not easy when you newbs far points, I HAVEN"T SEEN You Guys on really.. I mean i have played less, but i never see YOU OR ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT GUILD....ROFL, SHE THINK POINTS MEAN SOEMTHING HERE ABO SKILL... ROFL, last tiem I remember we raged logged each and everyone of you when we fielded.... am I corect? or Do you run to 6 gates waiting for you??? right? I rememebr that, get some skills and stfu....

He gets on JUST FOR ITEMS, NOT FOR FEILDING, plz, dont even bother trying to defend him... just suck his dick somemore why ont you...

Hmmm... I think I need to promote you to a higher status somewhere in my fan club. This is too easy...

1) We are the only guild aside from Lord T's and MS/EQ that is usually ALWAYS out in the field. This is what I mean by "people talking out of their asses."
2) You never and will never be able to kill our guild. Are you even in a guild? I always see you nut hugging along side some other people but you aren't in their guild so are you just there for their scraps?
3) When I mentioned points, since obviously you can't read, I reffered to them to establish that a "guild that doesn't faction and just sits in the pits all day and point farms" wouldn't be able to jump up and down in the rankings... i.e. losing points and gaining points. We fall from the rankings completely and then we make it back up and the wheels on the bus go round and round...
4) You sucked on Project X and you suck on here, why are you so eager to prove to everyone on here that you are good? You might be the only person in this game who has played for so long yet has gotten nowhere in terms of skill development. Shh...

I don't think it is hard to defend Raserei because whether or not you think he gets "items for free," most of you will never be able to beat him, so you are left with petty jabs. One day you will grow up. I promise.

Brookly

Sorceror

Tribal;1802396 said:
magic cow im sorry but ur getting way too pumped up about talking to a dude pretending to be a girl

Says the person who begs me to take him off my ignore list... =(

Brookly

Sorceror

JesseJane;1802237 said:
so u rly have nudes? i have pw............

I know you need new material to jack off to in that lonely place of yours, but honestly, you need to give your right-hand a rest...

Sprint-

Wanderer

Magic_Cow;1802394 said:
He gets on JUST FOR ITEMS, NOT FOR FEILDING, plz, dont even bother trying to defend him... just suck his dick somemore why ont you...

I am completely clueless as to the meaning of this.. what items do I log in for?

If I cared so damn much about items and money, why would I let my houses fall?

Sprint-

Wanderer

Brookly;1802469 said:
4) You sucked on Project X and you suck on here, why are you so eager to prove to everyone on here that you are good? You might be the only person in this game who has played for so long yet has gotten nowhere in terms of skill development. Shh...

I don't think it is hard to defend Raserei because whether or not you think he gets "items for free," most of you will never be able to beat him, so you are left with petty jabs. One day you will grow up. I promise.

<3

Magic Cow, the only time you fought me on Project X, you died first dump.. and your excuse was that I was lucky you hadn't updated your EasyUO after updating your client so your scripts didn't work. You really believed everyone that played UO used scripts.. pathetic idiot. Also, work on your sentence structures, Chaotix 2.0.

Sheivan01

Knight

2915 posts in 3 years.. not too bad
:(
Joined in 04-05.. when UO was actually really fun. yes it used to be fun :)

Brookly

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1802521 said:
2915 posts in 3 years.. not too bad
:(
Joined in 04-05.. when UO was actually really fun. yes it used to be fun :)

No, in comparison to others, that is not too bad. Still, 2916 later, here you are arguing/posting. Whatever you want to call it.

I think UO is still fun! Not REALLY fun per se, but fun! =D

GimpCent

Knight

Sheivan01;1802508 said:
lol fucking retards still arguing on forums

Thats right we should be all getting along the French Canadian way

No wait most of us our Americans and arguing regardless of point is what we do on the forums, in the game, at work, at play, where ever we can pretty much. I'm just here practicing on my skills before clinicals where guess what I argue as well

By the way
We aren't truly retarded its just after effect of not having universal healthcare but as soon as we stop arguing we will fix that, promise

Tribal

Lord

Brookly;1802470 said:
Says the person who begs me to take him off my ignore list... =(
im sorry but i didnt know begging u was posting one sarcastic remark on a forum lol

Brookly

Sorceror

I highly doubt it was sarcasm. Sarcasm is my second language and you sir are not a sarcastic person. I think the fact that you wheren't breast fed as an infant and negelected as a child would probably explain your annoying/sick sense of humor and not to mention your demand for attention on these forums is blatantly obvious of just the latter. =(
<3

Brookly;1802582 said:
I highly doubt it was sarcasm. Sarcasm is my second language and you sir are not a sarcastic person. I think the fact that you wheren't breast fed as an infant and negelected as a child would probably explain your annoying/sick sense of humor and not to mention your demand for attention on these forums is blatantly obvious of just the latter. =(
<3

wheren't