UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

Rikomi-hybrid;1802122 said:
Brookly slipped up. Ajax said "what he has to say" and brookly didn't correct him therefore hes a man!! ewwww all yall r a bunch of homos.

Actually, I didn't slip up. I read it correctly. I just chose to ignore it to avoid looking like a complete idiot and respond to it, just as you did. Thanks for doing it for me. =)

Brookly

Sorceror

Ajax;1802125 said:

Silly Ajax... You know I don't get owned in these threads... That is why you asked me to speak up, because you know I do the job better than you do. =(

Brookly

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1802140 said:
yea yea nice try at the cover up, you ain't foolin nobody man. and i meant man literally.

Yea, your posts are about as boring as watching you duel...

Un4

Knight

once and for all

Me, brookley, crabtree mall tomorrow (I'm working in raleigh this week)

Brookly

Sorceror

Update your sig... Rank 53rd is no longer or ever was a rank to brag about. Aren't you somewhere in the upper 70's?

Brookly

Sorceror

Don't flatter yourself. I just happened to catch a glimpse of you losing in the pits earlier yesterday.

Brookly;1802225 said:
Don't flatter yourself. I just happened to catch a glimpse of you losing in the pits earlier yesterday.

so u rly have nudes? i have pw............

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Brookly;1800653 said:
Last I checked it was our guilds that were on the faction board rankings... Now how could we do that if our members are just sitting in the pits all day? I know points don't mean anything anymore, but we are out all the time fielding. So I don't know where you got this notion???

ROFL, like you said who gives a fuck about points, and its not easy when you newbs far points, I HAVEN"T SEEN You Guys on really.. I mean i have played less, but i never see YOU OR ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT GUILD....ROFL, SHE THINK POINTS MEAN SOEMTHING HERE ABO SKILL... ROFL, last tiem I remember we raged logged each and everyone of you when we fielded.... am I corect? or Do you run to 6 gates waiting for you??? right? I rememebr that, get some skills and stfu....

Brookly;1800656 said:
It is only the 6th day into the year and he was on yesterday which would have been the 5th... Is that really a long time? =O

He gets on JUST FOR ITEMS, NOT FOR FEILDING, plz, dont even bother trying to defend him... just suck his dick somemore why ont you...

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Brookly;1802130 said:
Silly Ajax... You know I don't get owned in these threads... That is why you asked me to speak up, because you know I do the job better than you do. =(

BTW HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE TO BOSTON COLLEGE? which LOST TO HARVARD...then fires a coach over an interview? WOW, YOU REALY KNOW HOW TO PICK EM....

Tribal

Lord

magic cow im sorry but ur getting way too pumped up about talking to a dude pretending to be a girl

Megumi

Wanderer

You all sucked back in 2006, I'm fairly certain you all still suck in 2009.

If you didn't play in 2006, you suck by default.

TheNuthigh

Knight

DementedJester;1802418 said:

<<<

suckd dick 06

dick suckd 09

godofsoap

Wanderer

DementedJester;1802418 said:

Lud, we have both sucked since 03 and it is now 09.