UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

GimpCent

Knight
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

namlamina;1802093 said:
Gimp is prolly the girl that turned out to be a lezzer on you.

thats just funny that make me laugh in real life

Oh I wish that was me

GimpCent

Knight

TheNuthigh;1802091 said:

QFT

Me not being a nerd I wasn't sure what this series of letters meant. I rapidly pulled up google.... Finding the Urban Dictionary where all uneducated words got to rest until someone such as yourself can't form a real sentence. THe meaning of QFT I found to be "Quoted For Truth".

Now you said QFT in response to this

Tribal;1802089 said:
im sorry but who r u?

But in fact you know just who I am, and its a good thing that people don't know who I am cause that means I have a life unlike who? That would be you

Tribal is a forum troll but at least he is good at what he does and he doesn't overly try to use bullshit to worm his way out of uneasy situations. Which makes him a bigger man then you to say the very least.

Ajax

Lord

brookly hasnt said anything recently, let's hear what he has to say.... take it brookly!

Tribal

Lord

GimpCent;1802099 said:
But in fact you know just who I am

Tribal is a forum troll but at least he is good at what he does and he doesn't overly try to use bullshit to worm his way out of uneasy situations. Which makes him a bigger man then you to say the very least.

get off my nuts bro

Brookly

Sorceror

Ajax;1802101 said:
brookly hasnt said anything recently, let's hear what he has to say.... take it brookly!

OMG!!! Ajax...? That is so kind of you to put the spotlight on me!!! I just don't know what to say in all honesty. Gimp takes the words right out from under me. Like I said, I have some competition.

To make myself clear, I don't really have a problem with T. Granted, he might be the biggest bullshitter to ever make a fool of himself for a game but my rantings are usually just in reply to people who like to talk out of their asses most of the time on here.

I would namedrop some, but I gurantee you, they will reveal themselves after this post.

Tribal

Lord

GimpCent;1802114 said:
I'll try but its just so damn hard for me

big images fuck threads

Brookly slipped up. Ajax said "what he has to say" and brookly didn't correct him therefore hes a man!! ewwww all yall r a bunch of homos.

Ajax

Lord

Rikomi-hybrid;1802122 said:
Brookly slipped up. Ajax said "what he has to say" and brookly didn't correct him therefore hes a man!! ewwww all yall r a bunch of homos.

owned!