UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

UncleSam;1800932 said:
tits > your pvp skills
tbh.

Aww... And what part of that statement needed to be edited? Was a good comeback too much for you?

Sprint-

Wanderer

Brookly;1800922 said:
Oh that sounds just fine to me Stides... In fact, I would insist that everyone does. Maybe then I won't get ignorant remarks directed towards me and get IM's from creepers and maybe... Just maybe... I will be judged on my pvp skills (or lackthereof for my fan club) and not the size of my "tits," because appearently that reflects on how well a female player can pvp. I am sure that all of what I had just said was a novel concept for most of you.

Enjoy! =D

send ghost nudes and u can get free pure

Marbelou

Knight

Brookly;1800922 said:
Oh that sounds just fine to me Stides... In fact, I would insist that everyone does. Maybe then I won't get ignorant remarks directed towards me and get IM's from creepers and maybe... Just maybe... I will be judged on my pvp skills (or lackthereof for my fan club) and not the size of my "tits," because appearently that reflects on how well a female player can pvp. I am sure that all of what I had just said was a novel concept for most of you.

Enjoy! =D

Honestly if you're a guy, you're shit. If you're a girl, you're pretty good for a girl.

Brookly

Sorceror

Marbelou;1801186 said:
Honestly if you're a guy, you're shit. If you're a girl, you're pretty good for a girl.

What if I were to say, for a guy you're shit and for a girl you're still shit?

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Brookly;1801249 said:
What if I were to say, for a guy you're shit and for a girl you're still shit?

Have my e-children please, leave Chance in a ditch somewhere haha. <3