UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Factioners, Take Notes.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Factioners, Take Notes.

Magic_Cow;1800336 said:
I THINK NO ONE CARES.... SINCE ALL YOU DO IS SIT IN THE PITS ALL DAY!

Last I checked it was our guilds that were on the faction board rankings... Now how could we do that if our members are just sitting in the pits all day? I know points don't mean anything anymore, but we are out all the time fielding. So I don't know where you got this notion???

Brookly

Sorceror

TheNuthigh;1800338 said:
1st time on this year

owned ;[

It is only the 6th day into the year and he was on yesterday which would have been the 5th... Is that really a long time? =O

Bichslap

Wanderer

epinephrine;1800711 said:
Farming points, which I know at least Chance does.

i farm points? [e lol

says a no namer. no one farms points i wouldnt even kill a guilds alt.

Brookly

Sorceror

epinephrine;1800711 said:
Farming points, which I know at least Chance does.

Do you know what point farming consists of? Also, do you know that if any of us were point farming, we would have a lot more points than 300-400? If you fielded, you would know what you are talking about rather than sitting in the forums talking out of your ass. =\

epinephrine

Sorceror

Bichslap;1800732 said:
i farm points? [e lol

says a no namer. no one farms points i wouldnt even kill a guilds alt.

you joined just this month, why are you talking shit?

Brookly;1800734 said:
Do you know what point farming consists of? Also, do you know that if any of us were point farming, we would have a lot more points than 300-400? If you fielded, you would know what you are talking about rather than sitting in the forums talking out of your ass. =\

Yes I do Brookly, I've been playing way longer then you have. Whoever Choatic Romance is, they went from 0 - the high 300's in one day. Kind of hard when the field is dead, no?

Rhadam

Page

epinephrine;1800739 said:

Yes I do Brookly, I've been playing way longer then you have. Whoever Choatic Romance is, they went from 0 - the high 300's in one day. Kind of hard when the field is dead, no?

the fields dead because they hoard points... you can easily get 40+ points from a single kill.

Brookly

Sorceror

epinephrine;1800739 said:

You clearly don't because you would have known that Chaotic Romance has been in TB for over a month, he just didn't use it often. You would also have known that Chaotic Romance is a tamer which is what the guild "Beast Mode" is comprised of. As gay as using a bola tamer to faction is, it is efficient in killing which is why they continue to do it. He didn't go from 0 - high 300's in one day. Stop being so dramatic. We kill other people with high points such as CoM and SL's, throw in atrophy, and you have high point ranking. You should know this considering you have been playing longer than I have? =P

PS. I have been playing since before the dueling pit wipe. I don't think questioning someones veteran status is a legitimate defense.

epinephrine

Sorceror

Brookly;1800756 said:
You clearly don't because you would have known that Chaotic Romance has been in TB for over a month, he just didn't use it often. You would also have known that Chaotic Romance is a tamer which is what the guild "Beast Mode" is comprised of. As gay as using a bola tamer to faction is, it is efficient in killing which is why they continue to do it. He didn't go from 0 - high 300's in one day. Stop being so dramatic. We kill other people with high points such as CoM and SL's, throw in atrophy, and you have high point ranking. You should know this considering you have been playing longer than I have? =P

PS. I have been playing since before the dueling pit wipe. I don't think questioning someones veteran status is a legitimate defense.

Wrong.

P.S.S. Sin'ce beta.

Stides40oz

Knight

i went from 0 - 500 points in like 3 days and i died like 10 times too. Its called restockin and goin back out.

UncleSam

Knight

they are all garbage anyway, who cares if they farm points...
they lose them when they come field :/

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1800841 said:
until u get a mic ur a guy to me

Oh that sounds just fine to me Stides... In fact, I would insist that everyone does. Maybe then I won't get ignorant remarks directed towards me and get IM's from creepers and maybe... Just maybe... I will be judged on my pvp skills (or lackthereof for my fan club) and not the size of my "tits," because appearently that reflects on how well a female player can pvp. I am sure that all of what I had just said was a novel concept for most of you.

Enjoy! =D