UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fisherman Template Help

Barnicoat

Knight
Re: Fisherman Template Help

Sounds like, me, you, Larue and repiovesana all have or will have fisherman/women. That's enough for a start anyway :p

LaRue

Squire

I have boats all over fel for fishing they better not disapear :p since so many more people will be fishing!!

Barnicoat

Knight

Fishing 100
Tactics 115
Anatomy 115
Resist 55
Archery 100
Chiv 65
Bushido 50
Necro 100

Suggestions for stat distribution?

Maybe high dex, moderate-high str and then whatevers left on int?

eg DEX 110 STR 80 INT 35

Barnicoat

Knight

So if I have this template with Chiv and Necro, are things going to work out better with negative or positive karma?

Most likely be using vamp embrace for necro and consecrate wep and enemy of one for chiv.

Fencermonkey

Sorceror

I don't think there are any spells that go off of negative karma, but I am NOT a mage. If you're just using vampire embrace, then your karma should be high to increase the duration of your chivalry spells. It's an odd note that many people overlook, but 100% LRC works with chivalry if you have enough tithing gold to cast the spell.

Barnicoat

Knight

Ok, so my Karma has bottomed out now (83 necro) so I guess I 'll raise it right up again during archery training.

Barnicoat

Knight

I had to drop resist from 80 to 55 and chiv from 70 to 65 to bring necro from 70 up to 100 for vamp embrace. I forgot what I was actually going to use necro for lol.

Fencermonkey

Sorceror

Niiice. I thought you were going to use jewels or midnight bracers to get it up for vampiric embrace? Jukas are great for raising fame/karma quickly.

hickman48

Knight

Fencermonkey;730971 said:
Niiice. I thought you were going to use jewels or midnight bracers to get it up for vampiric embrace? Jukas are great for raising fame/karma quickly.

u can not do that anymore

hickman48

Knight

Fencermonkey;730976 said:
Really? What changed exactly?
it was an osi update awhile ago and they changed it on demise so if your less than the skill required to cast it then you fall out of it

Barnicoat

Knight

Indeed, so it seems I'm going all the way to 100 for necro now. All good. Currently 87 and rising.

Barnicoat

Knight

Gahhh?! can't find book of bushido lol. Temple is new haven... Nope... Scribes/samurai on Tokuno Islands... No

Might have to go hunting.