UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gank pics

Re: gank pics

Saikron;1310625 said:
Everybody stop saying this plz. I see a lot of old UOG fogeys use "adapt" much in the same way I would use the phrase "get more gay".

For example, lose 2v1? Call guildies to make it 3v2. Lose to mares? Change to your tamer alt. This sort of behavior just spirals out of control until you have people using admin commands to grant themselves more than normally possible stats and skills and deleting corpses so they cant be looted when they get guardwhacked. (No I didn't forget Akasha and Bear)

That's why we shouldn't "adapt" (read: get more gay) because we are already pretty gay. Calling the degeneration of pvp into hybrid adaptation makes me a little queasy.

ur an idiot. when things change, u must adapt. pvp has changed, there for u play wow, quit this shard, or adapt.

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

:v

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

JesseJane;1301303 said:
ur an idiot. it is impossible to heal a 6man sync drop.

By yourself? sure it is. weaken one ganker, cast invis (you can do it all before the first explo hits). This takes out two of the gankers, as one of them now has to recast and one has to cancel to cast reveal. While reveal is being casted, precast greater heal and dip the fuck out.

That works for me pretty solid. The only way rarely die to a gank is if im stunned. Not much i can do there. lol.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Marriott;1310688 said:
By yourself? sure it is. weaken one ganker, cast invis (you can do it all before the first explo hits). This takes out two of the gankers, as one of them now has to recast and one has to cancel to cast reveal. While reveal is being casted, precast greater heal and dip the fuck out.

That works for me pretty solid. The only way rarely die to a gank is if im stunned. Not much i can do there. lol.

You must be fighting mongbats.

Saikron

Wanderer

JesseJane;1310650 said:
ur an idiot. when things change, u must adapt. pvp has changed, there for u play wow, quit this shard, or adapt.

ur an idiot. when i say things are changing for the worse you call it adapting over and over to make it sound like it's ok. your guild can't recall in and help you understand, therefore you stfu, quit this shard, or reread my post. it's probably in the server's best interest that you do all three.

i hope you aren't raging jesse because i sincerely understand where you are coming from. you don't have to worry about getting 4v1d or losing 1v1 to a tank mage with a verite hally because you have adapted and have friends on call. so now i understand you. you have adapted am i right?

now you try to understand me. i just don't want to be dependent on a guild full of assholes to save me from all the imbalanced shit in this game, and i also dont want to carry around items or need a template to counter the imbalanced shit, because ultimately even if my template counters another person's perfectly, he (like you and many others) would be calling in friends or ganking me already.

whats the solution? stop being fucking asswipes.

aren't there things you miss about UO before we all "adapted"? like i dunno... having fun without it being at somebody else's expense?

there was a time when if you got 8v1d it would be followed by "lol just fucking with you" and you got a res, maybe your armor back, and recall regs. that has "adapted" into "OMFG YOU FUCKING RUN TOO MUCH NEWB L2P WTF WHERE IS MY MARE?" and they open a gate to 1 tile island to see if you will go in. mmmm adaptation and its side effects.

Tribal

Lord

Saikron;1310778 said:
ur an idiot. when i say things are changing for the worse you call it adapting over and over to make it sound like it\'s ok. your guild can\'t recall in and help you understand, therefore you stfu, quit this shard, or reread my post. it\'s probably in the server\'s best interest that you do all three.

i hope you aren\'t raging jesse because i sincerely understand where you are coming from. you don\'t have to worry about getting 4v1d or losing 1v1 to a tank mage with a verite hally because you have adapted and have friends on call. so now i understand you. you have adapted am i right?

now you try to understand me. i just don\'t want to be dependent on a guild full of assholes to save me from all the imbalanced shit in this game, and i also dont want to carry around items or need a template to counter the imbalanced shit, because ultimately even if my template counters another person\'s perfectly, he (like you and many others) would be calling in friends or ganking me already.

whats the solution? stop being fucking asswipes.

aren\'t there things you miss about UO before we all \"adapted\"? like i dunno... having fun without it being at somebody else\'s expense?

there was a time when if you got 8v1d it would be followed by \"lol just fucking with you\" and you got a res, maybe your armor back, and recall regs. that has \"adapted\" into \"OMFG YOU FUCKING RUN TOO MUCH NEWB L2P WTF WHERE IS MY MARE?\" and they open a gate to 1 tile island to see if you will go in. mmmm adaptation and its side effects.

*sniff* i smell a rage log?

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I agree with both parties, to be honest.

Except heres what it come down to.

Jessejane has adapted to the shitty situations that have unfolded on this......... um.. server.

Saikron seeks a solution. What you dont understand saikron is that this is an MMORPG. Unless you have had a different experience, 99% of the kids that play MMORPGs are absolute total faggots irl. There are a few of us who are realitively normal, but come on, look around.

Its like getting 60 retarded kids to attend a campus party. The shit simply isnt going to happen.

I mean fuck look at the kids that posted a quote and had nothing to add to the conversation. Ill paypal you $20 if you can somehow prove they actually read the post they quoted instead of hitting the quote button thinking "OMG LAWL WATCH HOW IM GOING 2 PWN THIS NOOBZORSZ ON THINE FORUMZ."

Just give up, i did long ago. We have a lot of members in pwnies, but ironically, we're normally out solo'ing seperated until we stumble upon a large group--in which case-the only case-we call in. So i completely feel you.

Me and jesse have both adapted, just in different ways.

Saikron;1310778 said:
there was a time when if you got 8v1d it would be followed by "lol just fucking with you" and you got a res, maybe your armor back, and recall regs. that has "adapted" into "OMFG YOU FUCKING RUN TOO MUCH NEWB L2P WTF WHERE IS MY MARE?" and they open a gate to 1 tile island to see if you will go in. .

And the reason this is, is because back on OSI (older osi..), doing some shit like that put you firmly in the fag book, and everyone knew it.

Now, it still puts them in the fagbook, they just dont realize it. Ignorance at its best.

Saikron

Wanderer

Marriott i think most of the people that play UOG are normal in real life: unintelligent, greedy, and lonely. This trinity provides the perfect conditions for ganking and things like it to run rampant. In real life it doesn't surprise me much when massive corporations cheat farmers (they got ganked), or when somebody assassinates MLK (he got ganked), or when terrorists fly planes into the WTC (we got ganked). I understand that normally people like these show up, but it bugs me when most of the people that make up our little sector of world culture are young folks, and they emulate the kind of ego-driven, power hungry, inconsiderate behavior that humans have grown to expect out of the shittiest members of society. It seems like with however many players UOG has it would be easy to get together and make a community that is more friendly than real life instead of one that is piss poor in comparison.

But hey, don't count on any of this happening, cause like I said lol. We already have people "adapting" so hard they have more than 700 skill points and 225 stat points and delete corpses when I get them guardwhacked in minoc. It's pretty late for change but if we wanted a place where the point of pvp wasn't to degrade and rage your opponent off the server we could have it.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Call me gay (waits for some fag to quote that part of the post), but I get more enjoyment out of befriending random reds (or blues) and PVPing against them, then with them.

I absolutely hated my neighbor. He was one of those guys who would run back into his Keep, and cast 40 blade spirits with 2 charecters (one alt acct) until you ran out of mana from dispelling, then come out and do a full dump on you.

But recently we got into a confrontation to where he actually killed me and another guy on just his main acct and his alt acct by switching back and fourth.. It was wicked sweet.

I saw him getting ganked down by DoC earlier today and threw up a greater heal for him.

Thats the way OSI used to be.

hahaha u had way more. but good shit, i kept losing power due to a fucking storm........and we all know im the brains of the operation. :) gfs URINAL AND GROUPIES.

JesseJane;1313035 said:
hahaha u had way more. but good shit, i kept losing power due to a fucking storm........and we all know im the brains of the operation. :) gfs URINAL AND GROUPIES.

yea it was fun... but i dont think we had WAY more... idk... it was hard to see...