UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gank pics

Steve Zissou

Sorceror
Re: gank pics

beat that?

Derec

Wanderer

yukuzo;1313895 said:
i mean ondain legacy, aos, gold edition, samurai edition? like that. cuz ur status bar

that one? it's AoS status window.

Edit:
btw, i've seen a couple of pictures with hp-bars on enemies, how and where can i activate them

yukuzo

Wanderer

u cant use play uo unless u have admin permission or your an admin. so u can acess those status bars -Derec

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

yukuzo;1313895 said:
i mean ondain legacy, aos, gold edition, samurai edition? like that. cuz ur status bar

Oh, I just patched up to 5.0.8.0 (patch 86) and thats how it looks..

EDIT: blah

Saikron

Wanderer

What flipper changed my post to: "Krrios, I just want to personally thank you for your contribution to this server. Without it, we would never have RunUO or the UOGamers server that I enjoy so much. Much love!

-Saikron"

A lot of forums will ban you for impersonating somebody else. Your abuse would be less blatant if you changed it to something like "Please be silent about staff & friends playing with special boons against the rest of the shard - like everybody else. - Flipper"

Flipper

Knight

Derec said:
Edit:
btw, i've seen a couple of pictures with hp-bars on enemies, how and where can i activate them

thats krrios' client

you cant use it any more, it was blocked from the server

Megumi

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1313858 said:
beat that?

Gankers: Lud (me), Steve Zissou's fencer, I.
Guild: Safety in Numbers (Sin)
Victim: Some random factioner.

Screenshot taken June 2006.

WaRgAzM

Knight

I got bored after about 10 pages of this thing.. But I havent seen any Mass WKD pics '=/ Do pics of you gankin someone count? =P