UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror
Re: GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

WaRgAzM;1829585 said:
lmfao... it isnt for theif, its for gg hider faggots =P plus you can use it with 0 tracking. I saw GG about 3 times today. GM failures

When have you ever.. killed me on the field.

i have and i got a free boat from doing it as well....character name was a nub....lawls and a nub killed u

trevorc21;1846711 said:
You spelled laugh wrong. Don't worry someday you will pass the 5th grade ;)

I don't think English is his first language

While I still think he's a terrible pvper, making fun of someone when they use another language is silly.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

OMFG this thread is filling my e-mail. Testament the wkd one your terribad always have been. You a hard one to kill because your always with about 5 blue's and if not you run and call them in before attempting to fight. Angus wtf you talking all that shit for ask terry about me or his brother. I was in >!< around the time it got its start. Me and terry had setups in occlo since iv been a leader in gng and I admit we had a 3 out of 5 ratio we did beat you guys a few times in even number set ups. Im not saying G&G is the best guild ever but its one of the most solid. Atleast I dont have to hear a buncha people cry when we lose we laugh and restock and come back and alot of the time thats why we win because where not pussy we do come back when defeated. Btw im PimP-TighT for anyone who forgot. And last thing I have to say is trevor make up more story's bud every time we fight you your inside neck cutters house and hardly leave. The only time you killed me is when game face started attacking me and you left house and got the kill shot. Iv died to you and your bunch of house warrior newbs a couple times but how many times back in the day tell know did I own you and all those lamers 1v5 stop acting tough man we know the real you. Anyway iv played with alot of "the best" like el oh dee and urinal and the other testament and was in >!< for a year back in the start of hybrid and everyone one of you used to be cool had fun playing never tryed to be the best or act like dicks. All of a sudden your all cocky ass munchers who bitch more than have fun guys come on getting pissy on your old age is a bad sign. I admit alot of you are pretty decent but you take it to serious calm down and have fun playing like we do.

p.s. 17 page thread for the win been hardly any new 10+ threads of hate towards a guild since EQ/MS left figures youd all find a new target. "So elite your scared to pick on each other" still makes me smile to see 17+ pages of fan mail

WaRgAzM

Knight

I didnt bother to read that entire block of text. You are bad.

I did catch the "we win" part. And sorry bud, you fellas never win. Ever.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1847071 said:
I didnt bother to read that entire block of text. You are bad.

I did catch the "we win" part. And sorry bud, you fellas never win. Ever.

ROFL hey boss if you read this I call you to the stand. Sir do you remember the time the off screen invis ebolt worked on these newbs from wkd 3 time's in a row. I mean come on figure it out the first time slow ass retard. Testical you and your fag bud moonwrath or what ever ran from me on my bola tamer 2v1 im gonna bet you'll say oh you had bolas and a 7x mare but 2 of you shoulda been able to beat me if your so good fucking scrub homo sit in guard's more.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Accually Moonwraith hasnt played in a good year. And I do not remember said scenerio. Thanks sayin you play a tamert hough. Wanna lose that mare =P

Also where does the offscreen? invis ebolt come into play.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1847090 said:
Accually Moonwraith hasnt played in a good year. And I do not remember said scenerio. Thanks sayin you play a tamert hough. Wanna lose that mare =P

Also where does the offscreen? invis ebolt come into play.

Was in trinny yeah prob was a year ago iv been on shadowbane for along time. We were fighting you guys 8v15 or what ever you had that day and we ran up from the vendor house at the entrance and boss had us all invis and pop out with ebolt and we killed 3-4 of you guys before you all ran to guards. No i dont play just a tamer alchy stun/tamer/alchy scribe/nox scribe all mages accept one tank mage you want a one v one field fight you can even pick the toon i use bro. Im not scared of you never have been since me and danka kahn used to rape face on the old wkd out of our moonglow house in like 04.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1847099 said:
Thats highly doubted. and you were the 15 right?

i r teh 15?

What the fuck did that mean? If you where saying was I 15 no I was 22 in 04. I played OSI first time when I was 16 at a friends house. I have played about 10 yrs off and on and played hybrid right when it came out then left for a year and came back in 05 so. Anyway dodge my one v one field challenge more.

Kaplar

Sorceror

Come on GnG, give it up. You were cuter when you didn't talk smack on the forums, just an occasional pic of "Hey guys, hide so I can take a pic with PWNT 1v1 NO POTS!!1one1!"

WaRgAzM

Knight

Learn to read you twat.. You are just a bucket of fail..

KhaoZ-hybrid;1847097 said:
We were fighting you guys 8v15 .

WaRgAzM;1847099 said:
Thats highly doubted. and you were the 15 right?
lmfao and when have you ever wanted to 1v1 me? where ya wanna meet bud :D

KhaoZ

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1847121 said:
Learn to read you twat.. You are just a bucket of fail..

lmfao and when have you ever wanted to 1v1 me? where ya wanna meet bud :D

im at work almost done here its about 15 20 min ride home ill post when i get there....

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Grr why you gotta be such a not asshole lol your like a dumb puppy who shits on the floor your to cute to be mad at for long. =p

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Im home meet right infront of trinny at the vendor spot no mares other thasn that bring what ya want

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror

trevorc21;1846711 said:
You spelled laugh wrong. Don't worry someday you will pass the 5th grade ;)

trevor, please, shut the fuck up about the grammar, if you want to make your post count grow, please post something better than....omg my engwish is b3tt3r th4n y0urs... really... do you think ryan in his right mind would ever promote a person to moderator of a forum who makes pointless contributions to threads........i thought so