UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

nimbao

Wanderer
Re: GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

Dude , read my and ur post .
u start posting pictures of my guild
i did a post saying , ur guild or whatever are thoose guys , suck bad
i said , if u think u re good , duel me ;
if u want i can turn my auto death screenshot ON , and do that thread like a gallery , full of pictures of u and ur friends getting raped by me 1v1 , 2v1 , 3v1 , 4v1 or by my guild 2v2 , 2v3 , 2v4 , and bla bla bla bla

Translator

Trevor

Knight

nimbao;1832205 said:
Dude , read my and ur post .
u start posting pictures of my guild
i did a post saying , ur guild or whatever are thoose guys , suck bad
i said , if u think u re good , duel me ;
if u want i can turn my auto death screenshot ON , and do that thread like a gallery , full of pictures of u and ur friends getting raped by me 1v1 , 2v1 , 3v1 , 4v1 or by my guild 2v2 , 2v3 , 2v4 , and bla bla bla bla

Translator

Did i not just link you to me killing people when the gank was on me 6v1

nimbao

Wanderer

a lawyer;1832883 said:
The worst part was the timer was AFK

:(

oh , i gottcha , A JOKEN U MEAN RIGHT??

LET ME SMILE SO

HA HA HA

pffff

go drink ur milk child

WaRgAzM

Knight

nimbao;1832165 said:
Need i Reply my quote ??

Need i use my house to 1v1 everyone??

am i posting pict?

Yes, you need your house no matter what big guy. You are garbage rofl.

Trevor

Knight

nimbao;1832884 said:
oh , i gottcha , A JOKEN U MEAN RIGHT??

LET ME SMILE SO

HA HA HA

pffff

go drink ur milk child

Lol i saw Nimb and his friend the other night get there Asses owned by a dexer. It was 2v1 and they both dropped fast.

The_Man

Sorceror

No one cares if you come or go tbh. I have never seen you anyway.

That's funny because I was old original Visolara member (incase you didn't know, WKD was founded upon the eventual end of Visolara and the rampant reds on the server at the time, as well as Ryan telling us we were destroying the server) ((learn your guild history please)) and I was there day 1 of WKD being made. And since they were bluebies, I could care less for it. And the other's didn't care much for it as well either.

Although I really don't want to hate on WKD because a few of the older guys (including yourself) I still have alot of respect for them, and it did have it's glory days, and for the short times that I did play with them I had alotta fun.

The_Man

Sorceror

And Trevor, as for you, yes my comp which sits in a damn cardboard box does suck. And yes, I wouldn't want to even duel a 3 year old while I'm on it, let alone some forum warrior who is terrible ingame and only wants to post pics of beating down someone in a duel that couldn't properly fight in it because of his comp and internet.

And btw Trevor, I remember when you were just a lil noob, wanting to join G&G so bad, you got in, you sucked ass, you loved it, we trained you how to fight, I taught you quite a few things myself and then oh noes you left and now your so awesome and better than everyone else.

Well I have news for ya, your not.

So go find some mongbats to kill 1v5, take pics, and make a thread about that. But be careful! Those mongbats are pretty brutal!

Trevor

Knight

The_Man;1834934 said:
And Trevor, as for you, yes my comp which sits in a damn cardboard box does suck. And yes, I wouldn't want to even duel a 3 year old while I'm on it, let alone some forum warrior who is terrible ingame and only wants to post pics of beating down someone in a duel that couldn't properly fight in it because of his comp and internet.

And btw Trevor, I remember when you were just a lil noob, wanting to join G&G so bad, you got in, you sucked ass, you loved it, we trained you how to fight, I taught you quite a few things myself and then oh noes you left and now your so awesome and better than everyone else.

Well I have news for ya, your not.

So go find some mongbats to kill 1v5, take pics, and make a thread about that. But be careful! Those mongbats are pretty brutal!
But you can play darkfall on you shitty computer. Its a 10 year old game come on. I didnt beg to join g&g i was in the dungeons and you guys ganked me and asked me later if i wanted to join. I did. Then i reliezed that most of you suck ass and cant listen to simple calls. Go look through this topic and look at the picture i have posted. See how its either even number or a gank on me? Boss get a fucking job and make some money if you are on a shitty computer. Dont complain. And stop making lies YOU PLAY FUCKING DARKFALL it takes more graphics from this 10 year old game. So whenever you want to 5x - 7x aim me and i will be there. Have you not seen most of your members hanging out with me in the Runuo vent. They realize that your guild is dead and it sucked from the start. Also how many idoc do you guys gets. Other then the small 7x7's. If you are ever at an idoc even with your gank crew there we still kill you and get the place/loot. So get some skill and step up to the challenge.

trevorc21;1842741 said:
But you can play darkfall on you shitty computer. Its a 10 year old game come on. I didnt beg to join g&g i was in the dungeons and you guys ganked me and asked me later if i wanted to join. I did. Then i reliezed that most of you suck ass and cant listen to simple calls. Go look through this topic and look at the picture i have posted. See how its either even number or a gank on me? Boss get a fucking job and make some money if you are on a shitty computer. Dont complain. And stop making lies YOU PLAY FUCKING DARKFALL it takes more graphics from this 10 year old game. So whenever you want to 5x - 7x aim me and i will be there. Have you not seen most of your members hanging out with me in the Runuo vent. They realize that your guild is dead and it sucked from the start. Also how many idoc do you guys gets. Other then the small 7x7's. If you are ever at an idoc even with your gank crew there we still kill you and get the place/loot. So get some skill and step up the the challenge.

i'll 7x u ;p

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1829090 said:
I see G&G like once a week... if they werent around I wouldnt even notice tbh.

lawlz, testament, your eq, pot, lightning combo never ceases to keep me from rofl-ing like crazy, if u walked out of Del or brit for a few moments, i promise you, you will always find one of us near brit gate, del caves, or somewhere dungeon crawling....