UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

Trevor

Knight
Re: GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

KhaoZ-hybrid;1829292 said:
Wow all you idiot's stil play this game and still post on how leet you are. If you haven't noticed G&G doesn't care about your scrub ass's. You my friend's are a bunch of no skilled nubs and you'll be bitching about getting killed by me and my krew until where all gone to dark fall. It's ok shievan mommy will pre order you a copy so i can kick your ass on there also. But sad thing is most these scrubs cling to the last thread of a game they used to be good at. Im sorry you just cant afford better comp's and newer games maybe if you fucks went to work instead of talking about each others nuts at brit bank you wouldn't be a broke ass.....
Then why are you posting if you dont care?

Raserei;1829384 said:
I rarely see G&G aswell..

They must all be dead from trying to field.. I should really get spirit speak :D

Na they die before they even leave the house ...

Orthaux

Sorceror

Raserei;1829384 said:

They must all be dead from trying to field.. I should really get spirit speak :D

Ah yes but even spirit speak won't let you see us, we ghosts are some sneaky bastards.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Orthaux;1829223 said:
that's because G&G is out on the field looking for pvp, not sitting at brit bank waiting for a handout like you.

Who are you no namer? Who sits at brit bank '=/

Raserei;1829384 said:

Idea noted.

Orthaux;1829407 said:
Ah yes but even spirit speak won't let you see us, we ghosts are some sneaky bastards.
What tracking is for homo :)

Orthaux

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1829417 said:
What tracking is for homo :)

Wow, no wonder WKD sucks it on the field, if you spend your time spaming tracking.

Not that I'd be shocked to learn a little trammy bitch like you would spam tracking so no one steals your pixel crack.

WaRgAzM

Knight

lmfao... it isnt for theif, its for gg hider faggots =P plus you can use it with 0 tracking. I saw GG about 3 times today. GM failures

Orthaux;1829540 said:
Wow, no wonder WKD sucks it on the field.

When have you ever.. killed me on the field.

Trevor

Knight

WaRgAzM;1829585 said:
lmfao... it isnt for theif, its for gg hider faggots =P plus you can use it with 0 tracking. I saw GG about 3 times today. GM failures

To busy die and getting there animals trapped by us

Attachments

• Daniel of Avalon-1.jpg
    Daniel of Avalon-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 102

Sent

Sorceror

Jeezy;1830146 said:
I say everyone roll 2-3 deep again!

I agree, 2-3's a good number to roll around with. I'm solo 90% of the time but sometimes have 1-2 others alongside me and it's usually plenty so long as we don't try and fight NSU or the faction groups head to head....those guys always seem to have quite a few on if they're fielding.

Trinsic Swamps rocks lately, there always seems to be G&G, IP, or NSU around to fight because they've all got quite a few houses in that area.

Keep showing up to field over there folks, fun times :D

Cyrric

Wanderer

Just bring more bola's so i don't have to recall back to my house every 10 minutes... kthxirl.

Cyrric;1830321 said:
Just bring more bola's so i don't have to recall back to my house every 10 minutes... kthxirl.

shit i used 5 in exactly the time it takes. haha i had so many nsu on my screen just got in a same spot and bam bolax5 was hilarious. esp cause 3 out of 5 got dropped fast. wish i had a screenshot of the 4-5 NSU getting waxed in their own house by an eq and chain due to some poor house design.

Cyrric

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1830366 said:
shit i used 5 in exactly the time it takes. haha i had so many nsu on my screen just got in a same spot and bam bolax5 was hilarious. esp cause 3 out of 5 got dropped fast. wish i had a screenshot of the 4-5 NSU getting waxed in their own house by an eq and chain due to some poor house design.

yeah, that shit was fun last night... fuckin trinsic swamps are the new del pond it seems... i'm not a fan of house hiding at all, but hopefully everyone will stop dumping and running and just fight it out... seemed like the second a dude got dropped from any of the teams, they ran back in their houses to regroup.

WE MUST MAKE AGREEMENTS TO NOT HOUSE FIGHT MY FRIENDS! TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!!

Trevor

Knight

wow this is my favorite part about having a house in gng village so i get bored and decide to go kill some of them first pic is me killing one of them. Then they call in about 5 on my ass. I do an eq and drop on biggysmalls Kill him. They get me going back inside. After that i go out and kill willy wanka 2v1 right when he dies 5 more come on screen and kill me. Now they start talking shit about how i suck and i cant 1v1? does this make any sense to you? I mean if i could kill one 1v5 and couldn't heal there own guy that is pretty sad.

Attachments

• WiLlY WoNkA-1.jpg
    WiLlY WoNkA-1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Biggysmalls-2.jpg
    Biggysmalls-2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 89
  • WiLlY WoNkA-2.jpg
    WiLlY WoNkA-2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 90

WaRgAzM

Knight

Accually they killed you... twice.. Thats a new G&G record ! They doubled their last years' kill count. =P

Trevor

Knight

WaRgAzM;1830672 said:
Accually they killed you... twice.. Thats a new G&G record ! They doubled their last years' kill count. =P

well consider every time i went out i killed them and we 2 people came to help me against 6 of them they ALL ran there asses off and we killed 3 right there. And i wish you could get screen shots when you die. I would love to show you the 6 on 1s there was only one good kill when 2 dexers both hit me one for like 60 the other for 50 killing me instantly

WaRgAzM

Knight

Lol i know ^^ was just givin ya a hard time. It is true though, they havent gotten kills in awhile =P

Trevor

Knight

I fell bad for them they cant do anything at the guild house anymore. Anytime they do they end up either all dead or run/gating out

The_Man

Sorceror

trevor dont make me start logging in more please, i wanna play darkfall....
i really dont wanna have to start stalking and posting pics of you