UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

Trevor

Knight
Re: GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

The_Man;1830705 said:
trevor dont make me start logging in more please, i wanna play darkfall....
i really dont wanna have to start stalking and posting pics of you

Lol Dude log on for what? You come on and go. "Omg i cant fight my computer sucks." That was you excuse for not dueling me last night

Trevor

Knight

Sheivan01;1830820 said:
If hes computer sucks how the hell is he going to be playin darkfall lol

Good question. This is just proving that he doesnt want to duel me.

WaRgAzM

Knight

I play in traffic all the time tbh. Fucking CHAMP

Also in game name is in sig. Wasn't sure if it was obvious enough for some guy like yourself.

Trevor

Knight

Don QuixoteG&G;1830733 said:
And who is you're character??

This makes no sence.
Who is you are character? I think you mean; Who is your character?

Oh yea it's real obvious there? And nice job on the grammar correction, is that really the best you could come up with? lol..

Don QuixoteG&G;1831589 said:
Oh yea it's real obvious there? And nice job on the grammar correction, is that really the best you could come up with? lol..

MORE DUMB QUESTIONS ALERT

WaRgAzM

Knight

Don QuixoteG&G;1831589 said:

It is accually very obvious.. And Ive been on this shard for damn near 5 years. If you havent seen me around you must live in a fuckin hole. Or participate in no pvp whatsoever.

Exemplar;1831623 said:
Wow! Two Testaments!
I'm confused....
=\

Although I have played with and are friends with the Testament of WKD, my Testament char was made for a PK guild called Gay & Proud a few years back. Once the guild disbanded, I deleted the char but am stuck with the forum name.

nimbao

Wanderer

Cof , Cof

Sad Kids , Never Killed a guy before IN A GANK , and start to talk like a poor zerg ,

if do u want pics , i can turn my auto death on , and turn that thread like a gallery ;)

and u guys know what im saying.

1v1 , 2v1 , 3v1 , 4v1 , Owned ;(((

Trevor

Knight

nimbao;1832165 said:
Need i Reply my quote ??

Need i use my house to 1v1 everyone??

am i posting pict?

Can i get an english translation. I have no idea what you are saying. wernt you saying that we are sad and that you can kill people when being ganked and that we cant?