UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to GROUP PVP

Noxxus

Page
Re: Guide to GROUP PVP

RuBiXKuBiX;2030229 said:
Here is my Guide:

1. Pay 1 Million to our Lord and Saviour Gluttony

2. Paint your Robe Purple

3. Dominate the Shard and earn alot more then you initialy spend...

4. Profit???

Wy do u call him lord are a Role player or wat and why be so pathetic to pay someone to make u look better in game rly

Noxxus;2030235 said:
Hop off this niggaz nuts man damn do they taste salty

I just ganked him earlier, hes not a cool person imo and i will fight him all the time. However im not going to allow someone to flame someone for making a GUIDE for newbs.

In short GTFO.

CBW

Sorceror

In a PvP situation I usually end up asking my self..

"What would a Balron do?"

RAKninja

Page

Dany Mortal;2030243 said:
I just ganked him earlier, hes not a cool person imo and i will fight him all the time. However im not going to allow someone to flame someone for making a GUIDE for newbs.

In short GTFO.

this isnt much of a guide.

believe it or not, i see alot of people that do not know how to sync. this is a simple guide. the rest comes with practice.

when i find a better way to explain it, i will. now stop being a douche bag because i offered simple directions on how to do group pvp.

everyone that's posting in this thread need's to take these notes down. because all of you suck.

RAKninja

Page

chance21021;2030419 said:
believe it or not, i see alot of people that do not know how to sync. this is a simple guide. the rest comes with practice.

when i find a better way to explain it, i will. now stop being a douche bag because i offered simple directions on how to do group pvp.

everyone that's posting in this thread need's to take these notes down. because all of you suck.

way to make sweeping generalizations. i've only seen you ingame once, and fought you never.

and if you dont know that you want all the damage to hit when explosion goes off, you prolly need to drop magery.

In short GTFO.

Tbh he made this thread 5mins after we killed him lawl (rage). you say your not gonnna "allow" me to flame a thread but looks like it didnt work bitch.

We suck? Im pretty sure u made this thread 5mins after we killed you. but yeah we suck.

Noxxus

Page

In short GTFO.

this aint a GUIDE I CAN CAPS TOO LOL RAGE RAGE

Yeah but the people fucking up syncs aren't doing that because they don't understand the concept of having a person say when to drop over a voice program...

They are fucking up because they don't have a clearly defined caller, are not paying attention, are trying to do too much on their own, ect, ect...

Your basically saying "To be good at PVP you should practice"
...That makes for a pretty shitty guide, why even write one?

Also, good god your a fucking tool. Take a break from the game, you desperately need it.

Baker--;2030455 said:
Tbh he made this thread 5mins after we killed him lawl (rage). you say your not gonnna "allow" me to flame a thread but looks like it didnt work bitch.

1v1 5x 7x alchy or field for accounts?

did a person whos only been here 10 days just shut you the fuck up?

Noxxus

Page

Dany Mortal;2030469 said:
oh and BTW the caps were emphasizing the fact its a guide meant for new players, go back to school.

Umm how does wat i said about caps mean i need to go back to school they do not teach uo in school ok buddy so maybe u should take your happy ass and graduate before u talk about me going to school GTFO the game once and a wile and stop sucking this dudes dick ok? ALSO THIS GUIDE is shitty if they are new to the game and dont know how to pvp then wy the fuck are they trying lol Pvp is easy cast a spell click And o shit is magic it hits them Noone needs to know wat a caller says ect. Ok

Noxxus;2030473 said:
Umm how does wat i said about caps mean i need to go back to school they do not teach uo in school ok buddy so maybe u should take your happy ass and graduate before u talk about me going to school GTFO the game once and a wile and stop sucking this dudes dick ok? ALSO THIS GUIDE is shitty if they are new to the game and dont know how to pvp then wy the fuck are they trying lol Pvp is easy cast a spell click And o shit is magic it hits them Noone needs to know wat a caller says ect. Ok

Ofcourse you need to know what the caller says, and thats why your terrible. I was telling you to go back to school for grammar, spelling, and intelligence. Although if they had a school for UO you would be one of the first to sign up/be signed up. In short my offer to Baker- extends to you.

Noxxus

Page

Dany Mortal;2030199 said:
I know your probably blind so i had to help you out. My good deed for the day.

Who are you ingame? Im willing to bet hes better then you, although thats probably not saying much.

Thanks for the guide chance, im sure atleast 1 person is taking some of this to mind.

Here is a better Question who the fuck are u

Noxxus;2030475 said:
Here is a better Question who the fuck are u
Oh I'm sorry, Let me introduce my self.

I'm Dany Mortal, im new here[10 or 11 days old on hybrid]. Im not new to the game, I come from the shard DFI and i will plow you in or out of the pits.

Your skill in dodging has increased by .1 it is now 87.6.

Noxxus

Page

Dany Mortal;2030474 said:
Ofcourse you need to know what the caller says, and thats why your terrible. I was telling you to go back to school for grammar, spelling, and intelligence. Although if they had a school for UO you would be one of the first to sign up/be signed up. In short my offer to Baker- extends to you.

Dude rly grammer this is a fuckin forum for a fuckin 12 year old game rly u wana say shit about grammer and intelligence u prolly didnt even fuckin know that word if it wasnt for uo And no i dont duel for accs lol i play this shitty ass game for shits and giggles lol i mean who are u i read earlyer u take pride in gankeing ppl lol i solo sometime team up wit a buddy or to and yea i die lol we all do but wtf are u doing downing a person in real life becouse of a 12 year old game lol does that make u fell bad to hide behinde a computer lol

Noxxus

Page

Dany Mortal;2030477 said:
Oh I'm sorry, Let me introduce my self.

I'm Dany Mortal, im new here[10 or 11 days old on hybrid]. Im not new to the game, I come from the shard DFI and i will plow you in or out of the pits.

Your skill in dodging has increased by .1 it is now 87.6.

WTF dide u just say your from dfi lol bitch i have been playing this game since 2001 way before dfi was even big did u ever play osi or wat man and rly 10-12 days and your talking shit lol

O also i bet you would like to plow a guy agian huh did daddys dick in your arse hurt kid

Noxxus;2030478 said:
Dude really grammar? This is a fucking forum for a fucking 12 year old game, You wanna say shit about grammar and intelligence you probably didn't even fucking know that word if it wasn't for UP and no I dont duel for accs. I play this shitty ass game for shits and giggles. I mean who are you I read earlier you take pride in ganking ppl. I solo , sometimes team up with a buddy or two, and yea I die. We all do but wtf are u doing downing a person in real life because of a 12 year old game for? Does that make you feel bad to hide behind a computer?l

I dont take pride in ganking people, he said i was on his balls when really i had just ganked him earlier that day. Aswell as its not that im a grammar nazi, but your just not even trying to be remotely making sense. How about for money then, My guildy said he'd put a mil on me in a money fight. Good for you, you solo, learn group PVP. Im downing your intelligence on a forum about a game, not in a game about your real life. I also fixxed the sentence for you.

Oh and another post, yes I did play OSI, Catskills. I've played this game since it came out on and off. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, release your energy.